turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It´s unusual that torrent downloads have errors.
Sounds bad but there seems no way to download again :cry:

If the errors only belonging to KKManager you can try first to download newest version from here and extract it into your game folder.

EDIT: Velcro was quicker once more :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Velcrofly

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
A special card or more?
Anyway share an example card here and a screenshot how she´s looking like in your creator.

R10 shouldn´t be a reason, Hanmens is existing for longer.

Managed to fix the black faces some characters had. Think I didn't have Next Gen textures for some reason while I do recall downloading it. Now only 2 cards still have that translucent face going on.

1.png

Here's what I get when I do the face type swap thing
1685613353056.png

And here's the 2 cards

AI_204313.png

AI_204319.png

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
when you add a character to a group, nothing happens, the character turns gray as if you added him, but he does not appear in the group, then he cannot be found. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
when you add a character to a group, nothing happens, the character turns gray as if you added him, but he does not appear in the group, then he cannot be found. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Can you provide screenshots of the problem as it is not immediately obvious why it is not working.

Are you referring to Assigning a character to a group within the game itself? If so that should work.
I think you can assign the same character to multiple groups. You can also expand the number of groups and characters per group (via options or an optional mod).
I'm struggling to think why this would happen unless you have reached the limit - in which case you expand to something like 20 groups and 99 characters per group.

The only other thought is the old problem - how deep and long is your file directory? The longer and deeper the more problems you get with the game.
I keep the game in a folder called D:\STNHS2DX12\ so it is high up and as short as possible while still giving an appropriate description.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yep I guess that´s an old issue with them splitted files, if one ore more of these files aren´t downloading as 7z part but as WinRAR Archive.
Unfortunately I don´t know how to convert in the correct format, so I only can recommend u try to redownload the Part 1 and hope it´s a 7z now.

BTW if extracting those splitted files you should have them all together in 1 single extra folder (location and name doesn´t matter).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks it helped. Probably worth getting my money back for the ssd
Why that???
The drive location D:\ from Velcro is only an example, u can place your game to another drive (but it shouldn´t be C:\ cuz possilble conflicts with the operating system.
Game on SSD is very recommended, this shorten the loading times dramatically.
If all your SSD is only C:\ maybe you can add a new partion for the game (should be > 200 GB).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the quick reply, but it didn't work. When I perform those steps, I get a clearly darker skin for my head and whenever I save and reload, the translucent or grey face is back. I think the problem is me having gotten R10 instead of R12 like I did last time.
Managed to fix the black faces some characters had. Think I didn't have Next Gen textures for some reason while I do recall downloading it. Now only 2 cards still have that translucent face going on.

View attachment 2666770

Here's what I get when I do the face type swap thing
View attachment 2666773

And here's the 2 cards

View attachment 2666778

View attachment 2666779
Ok - for me the facial type change/rechange is working at first
KimuraFace.png
but indeed after save and reload it´s same as before.
Only saving another facial type will hold - very weird o_O
Maybe there is an influence as they are AI-Cards - I´ve heard that the newer mod versions sometimes doesn´t work no longer the same on AI or HS2 cards.

Anyway both characters are hybrid - body is Hanmen shader, face is default AIT Skin True.
You should have both the same shader to lower the colour difference.

I would give them a complete skin overhaul and save new.

Pana_brother

Sep 11, 2021
guys i have no idea what to download i just want the game maybe a mod for money and stuff if theres one and a translator to english(not the machine if theres one) what do i download someone help please

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Ok - for me the facial type change/rechange is working at first

but indeed after save and reload it´s same as before.
Only saving another facial type will hold - very weird o_O
Maybe there is an influence as they are AI-Cards - I´ve heard that the newer mod versions sometimes doesn´t work no longer the same on AI or HS2 cards.

Anyway both characters are hybrid - body is Hanmen shader, face is default AIT Skin True.
You should have both the same shader to lower the colour difference.

I would give them a complete skin overhaul and save new.
Thanks for trying, I'll see what I can do.

Jul 11, 2022
Anyone know if this card

Has been posted anywhere online before. The creator's link all do not work and makes it impossible to even try to get.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
guys i have no idea what to download i just want the game maybe a mod for money and stuff if theres one and a translator to english(not the machine if theres one) what do i download someone help please
So you´re the right person for BetterRepack (actually R12) from ScrewThisNoise. The BR uses the Steam translation by default since R9.
Go to , choose HoneySelect 2 DX on left side and get the links to download.
I recommend torrent download (Nyaa Torrents), so you avoid troubles at extracting the splitted pack files.
TorrentR12-List.jpg
The unnecessary Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (it´s only for StudioNEO) u can deselect befor starting the torrent download.

Don´t forget to create a short named game folder on top of a drive and not C:\, e.g. D:\HS2R12, and then extract the whole shit (best with 7-Zip) into that folder.
Lauch the game via InitSetting.exe.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know if this card

Has been posted anywhere online before. The creator's link all do not work and makes it impossible to even try to get.
I don´t have this card from chrollo123, but look here for similar

Reactions: jojo901

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know if this card

if you want this card follow the link included in the last comment, or try this

and for the dress

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes