harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
How can I change character's BGM music or the bgm in the game in general? The character switcher mod states that it can switch a charcter's bgm but I do not know how to assign it. When I try to change the bgm in the game it doesn't change. It only changes when I load certain character cards but only like 2 of my cards has different music. All the rest have the same music. I'd like to make the "network" bgm be the default music. I can change the music in the character maker but no where else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Has anyone changed the voices from japanese to english - or is there a mod for that?
SUCCUBUS CAFE is great for being able to change the voices.
There are certainly cultural differences when it comes to sex lol

Mar 28, 2023
Hello, Is an optional sideloader modpack an extra content? I have download betterrepack and wonder should i download optional sideloader modpack too?

Rotten_Brain

Feb 1, 2022
The archivable files for R12 are corrupted, I downloaded from both Mega and GDrive but still the same. I can't do torrents can someone please help?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
The archivable files for R12 are corrupted, I downloaded from both Mega and GDrive but still the same. I can't do torrents can someone please help?
do you have a Version of HS2?. If not you can try the following: download R11 (i.e. from gofile, that's what I did)
Extract everything and see if it's working.
download the update file R11 to R12. Run the update .exe of R12 (of course at your own risk, i did it this way and got no Problems)

Zara1992

Jan 18, 2023
Tried the card with same result.
Seems to be a version conflict (the game doesn´t recognize mods with another version date).
First go to facial type/contour, scroll down to the highlighted DBLInType02, change to the next and back again - now the face skin is ok.
View attachment 2652575
As you can see the Eyebrows aren´t still correct so go to Eyebrows and do the same procedure
View attachment 2652583

Finally save the "repaired" card (you can "keep the card").
Thank You! You are my guru!

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Rotten_Brain

Feb 1, 2022
do you have a Version of HS2?. If not you can try the following: download R11 (i.e. from gofile, that's what I did)
Extract everything and see if it's working.
download the update file R11 to R12. Run the update .exe of R12 (of course at your own risk, i did it this way and got no Problems)
Thank you very much!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello guys. Do you have the HS2 RX12 but a download way different from torrent??? The torrent page stopped at 64 GB.
HI!
Torrent page? do you mean "torrent client"? Usually torrent files are the best way to get a large file. What client, or program do you use?

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Can someone tell me what software Characters like Honey Select are made with? I like Honey Select Character, i see a lot of games with this type of character too. I also want to make some of my own characters

Ljm5044

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone tell me how can made a futa character cum while been penetrated
Does it needs a mod or something

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
HI!
Torrent page? do you mean "torrent client"? Usually torrent files are the best way to get a large file. What client, or program do you use?
I use Q-Bit Torrent and find it works well. The Torrent is a slow doanload but it gives one file that doesn't need joining afterwards.
I also would recommend using 7-Zip to unzip the downloaded files.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes