AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone share these mod
sjjpl_hair_female127_f
sjjpl_hair_female132
i already download betterrepack and update every mod but i can't find it
Pretty sure its paid one so ofc you wont find it in the repack.
Sjjpl doesnt release all of their mods for free.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone share these mod
sjjpl_hair_female127_f
sjjpl_hair_female132
i already download betterrepack and update every mod but i can't find it
Pretty sure its paid one so ofc you wont find it in the repack.
Sjjpl doesnt release all of their mods for free.
AmagiNoelle is right, but so far we are a pirate site here we can turn a blind eye ;)
View attachment sjjpl_hair_Female127.7z View attachment sjjpl_hair_Female132.7z
Store them in mods/MyMods to protect them from deleting by Sideloader update.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi guys! I have a problem with this card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried the card with same result.
Seems to be a version conflict (the game doesn´t recognize mods with another version date).
First go to facial type/contour, scroll down to the highlighted DBLInType02, change to the next and back again - now the face skin is ok.
Small-Face.png
As you can see the Eyebrows aren´t still correct so go to Eyebrows and do the same procedure
Small-Eyebrow.png

Finally save the "repaired" card (you can "keep the card").

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Measurements.Band.Calculator.GetValue (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] boneVerts) (at <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0)
Measurements.CalculatorBase.SetValue (Measurements.MeasurementsData& data, FindAssist boneSearcher) (at <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0)
Measurements.MeasurementsController+<CoUpdateTexts>d__17.MoveNext () (at <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)

What is this? thx for help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Measurements.Band.Calculator.GetValue (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] boneVerts) (at <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0)
Measurements.CalculatorBase.SetValue (Measurements.MeasurementsData& data, FindAssist boneSearcher) (at <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0)
Measurements.MeasurementsController+<CoUpdateTexts>d__17.MoveNext () (at <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)

What is this? thx for help
Sry I´m no operator to can read this text.
What really happens in your game?
How is your install path looking like?

Feb 3, 2022
yeah, i didn't really have problems with Graphics nor DHH. Dhh just worked better for me and my machine. i just stopped using them to see if they were the cause of the problems but it doesn't seem that way. i currently play in 720 which is the lowest the game allows me. i will however try windowed mode and see if that changes anything. i did however install HS1 which i know is an older game, but it runs fine at full graphics. granted it's probably a less complex game to run, but i just think of mentioning it. :/

so i tried going windowed mode. i did 3-4 sessions. what i did was booted the game in a window instead of fullscreen. i just chose a model and let an H animation play for a few minutes on it's own while i played games on my console. i switched model and map throughout maybe 2 hours in each session. the giant subtitles never appeared and the game didn't seem to crash. only once did it lock up in a white loading screen, but that seems to be more the norm. didn't have any crash-to-desktops. i mean...what did i learn from this? beats me. this game is just being weird. for now i'm playing in an window just to make sure it doesn't crash again. what i would like to know is if there is a mod to have the window be borderless or to change the window bar on top. it's plain white. :/

thawarria

Feb 28, 2021
Hello, is there any way to get playboop to work during sex scenes? This is the best mod, it worked during scenes on honey select 1 and playhome but not this one. Is there a way to override the M key or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so i tried going windowed mode. i did 3-4 sessions. what i did was booted the game in a window instead of fullscreen. i just chose a model and let an H animation play for a few minutes on it's own while i played games on my console. i switched model and map throughout maybe 2 hours in each session. the giant subtitles never appeared and the game didn't seem to crash. only once did it lock up in a white loading screen, but that seems to be more the norm. didn't have any crash-to-desktops. i mean...what did i learn from this? beats me. this game is just being weird. for now i'm playing in an window just to make sure it doesn't crash again. what i would like to know is if there is a mod to have the window be borderless or to change the window bar on top. it's plain white. :/
So let me summarize: you´ve had a well working R11.
By upgrading to R12 things got worse, even a clean new install didn´t improve significantly.

Well, I normally playing 1600x900 windowed, but didn´t recognize any performance change in R12 (I will test Full HD fullscreen next days to compare).
So far can´t imagine what may cause a performance issue in R12.

Can u share a screenshot from your game folder (explorer)?
Did u run Registry_Fixer.bat?
Can u share an overview of you hardware?

Reactions: slammingsalmon

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
How can the genital can be seen ? In characters creation we can't see it (i tryed to create a futa but i can't see it) i download the Steam version one (the firsts links)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How can the genital can be seen ? In characters creation we can't see it (i tryed to create a futa but i can't see it) i download the Steam version one (the firsts links)
I´m not sure but if you only have the Steam base version maybe it´s not uncensored.
You should add the SB3 Patch from ScrewThisNoise with all the mods and uncensors like the BetterRepack.
Recommended is the full patch or better from torrent
Extract all into your game folder (I guess it´s Steam/steamapps/common/HoneySelect2).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just installed the game and getting these errors when starting the exe. "Failed to load mono"
Seems to be a bad install.
Be sure you have placed your game folder with a short name on top of a drive excepting C:\, for example D:\HS2, and deselect unnecessary subfolders created by extractor (best is 7-Zip).

And do you have latest version R12? Splitted packs or torrent download?

Reactions: Velcrofly
Feb 3, 2022
So let me summarize: you´ve had a well working R11.
By upgrading to R12 things got worse, even a clean new install didn´t improve significantly.

Well, I normally playing 1600x900 windowed, but didn´t recognize any performance change in R12 (I will test Full HD fullscreen next days to compare).
So far can´t imagine what may cause a performance issue in R12.

Can u share a screenshot from your game folder (explorer)?
Did u run Registry_Fixer.bat?
Can u share an overview of you hardware?
is the Registry Fixer something i should have ran when i installed? I guess i could run it.

my computer is a ryzen 3(old. i know. haha) integrated graphics. Windows 10. 16gb ram. I have been playing since R8 with no problems. Not at the highest quality, but yes. it was up until r12 that HS started crashing. i have been using windowed mode now and that seems to have mitigated the problem(knock on wood). it's just baffling how it just started crashing out of the blue.

also i have provided the screenshot of the install. it is at the root of my ssd as HS2. no long name.

hsinstall.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes