Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Anyone know if this card

Has been posted anywhere online before. The creator's link all do not work and makes it impossible to even try to get.
HI!
I think I have that card, BTW, read out the comments below?:

"This is actually a headmod by Cunihinx. And it's free btw, so don't get scammed by this clown.
The outfit however is from Getdowncrazy and not free.
ok this is a scam and i am not buying it"

mahmut2632

Aug 9, 2018
Guys my game crashes when i start the game and going play or traying edit girl/man Plase help me what should I do ?
( i set up R 11 pack )

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Guys my game crashes when i start the game and going play or traying edit girl/man Plase help me what should I do ?
( i set up R 11 pack )
My first thought is, where is your game stored?
Make sure it is as high up as possible with as short a directory name as possible.
For instance mine is D:\STNHS2DX12\
This is a key tip that solved problems for me when I first tried the game.
Another one is to avoid placing it in your c:\ drive. There are other posts here as to why you should avoid your c:\

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello, I have a little question, can we play the controller? Or necessarily with a mouse?
In my experience a mouse is best in the game.
I haven't tried it with a controller but I'm sure it will be possible. It is possible with a laptop mousepad but it isn't as easy as using the mouse. I suspect a controller will be similar.
Best of luck

Reactions: turbojoe

mahmut2632

Aug 9, 2018
My first thought is, where is your game stored?
Make sure it is as high up as possible with as short a directory name as possible.
For instance mine is D:\STNHS2DX12\
This is a key tip that solved problems for me when I first tried the game.
Another one is to avoid placing it in your c:\ drive. There are other posts here as to why you should avoid your c:\
Im only have disk c and my game in C:\Honey select 2 And my game still crashing :/

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Im only have disk c and my game in C:\Honey select 2 And my game still crashing :/
Sometimes happens that the game has conflicts with the operating system.
Is it possible to add a new partition for the game?
Another option is game on an external drive - so far I know Velcro is happy with that.
In my opinion should also work well on an external SSD (or stick) with USB 3.0.

Also is to ask if you eventually had error messages while extracting?
Splitted files or torrent download?

Btw we have R12 since March https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10246420
Better get your always latest links from here

Reactions: Kaseijin

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Sometimes happens that the game has conflicts with the operating system.
Is it possible to add a new partition for the game?
Another option is game on an external drive - so far I know Velcro is happy with that.
In my opinion should also work well on an external SSD (or stick) with USB 3.0.

Also is to ask if you eventually had error messages while extracting?
Splitted files or torrent download?

Btw we have R12 since March https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10246420
Better get your always latest links from here
I've been running mine off an SDXC card for several years now. Good response times and no issues so far.
Before that I was running it off an external drive which was fine until it crashed and I lost all my cards that I'd worked on and stupidly not backed up.
The amount of storage space it takes up when your adding lost of mods and cards was why I decided to use a separate drive, although I subsequently learned of the c issue.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Before that I was running it off an external drive which was fine until it crashed and I lost all my cards that I'd worked on and stupidly not backed up.
Sry for you - not the first external drive to pass over Jordan :(

So I´m glad to have my games parallel on Desktop PC and Gaming Laptop for perfect backup :D

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Question from a beginner, can I rename zipmod files to make certain ones easier to find while browsing in character creator (my library is getting pretty bloated), or is that going to mess things up?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Question from a beginner, can I rename zipmod files to make certain ones easier to find while browsing in character creator (my library is getting pretty bloated), or is that going to mess things up?
I don´t think that this will change anything in the game (creator), cuz each zipmod includes a manifest.xml with the ID and name.

What u can rename are character cards and coordinates.

Reactions: Azure Sun

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I don't know the answer to this. Maybe someone else does. I suspect the answer is no.
It would be straighforward to test.

1. Select a Mod you know is definitely working. Note it's exact name.
2. Rename it.
3. See if it still works.
4. If yes or no you have your answer.
5. If no, rename it back to the original name.

Mar 28, 2023
Hello again, I have 2 question to ask you guys
1. how do you close the look of pointy nipple when the character wears clothes.
2. how can i fix the look of this hair.(Picture below) In the main game it's seem fine but in the studio it's be like this
Please help o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello again, I have 2 question to ask you guys
1. how do you close the look of pointy nipple when the character wears clothes.
2. how can i fix the look of this hair.(Picture below) In the main game it's seem fine but in the studio it's be like this
Please help o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The PushUp mod should help solve 1. You can select to hide or show nipples, accessories, etc.
I thikn it is an optional mod. If so you will need to find it in that folder and copy the relevant files into the main game folder.
Normally it is a case of copying something into the BepinEx\PlugIns folder\

It's one of the optional mods I always add as you can also use it to adjust both bra and outer top impact on breasts by adjusting pushup, centering, flattening, etc.

Not sure about 2. It may be as simple as reloading the character or changing the hair to something else then back again. That can often work with glitches like that.

Mar 28, 2023
The PushUp mod should help solve 1. You can select to hide or show nipples, accessories, etc.
I thikn it is an optional mod. If so you will need to find it in that folder and copy the relevant files into the main game folder.
Normally it is a case of copying something into the BepinEx\PlugIns folder\

It's one of the optional mods I always add as you can also use it to adjust both bra and outer top impact on breasts by adjusting pushup, centering, flattening, etc.

Not sure about 2. It may be as simple as reloading the character or changing the hair to something else then back again. That can often work with glitches like that.

Thank you Velcrofly for your informations :love:

Last edited:

critikalweed

Jun 20, 2019
Hieveryone, one question i delted by error a card from the trash and used some 3thrid party software to restore the card back but it doesnt appear in chars when looking from game i can open the card without the problem and it has data like it was before but the game just doesnt detect it, ill apreciate any help, thx.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes