Mar 28, 2023
All of these files are .7z.###.rar So do I have to open them like a rar file and then put them through 7zip as well? I have been trying to download this for over 24 hours and every time I try to extract files I get errors. I've tried 7zip, I've tried extract.me

I am getting incredibly frustrated. I know this is a large file, but this seems almost excessive. Even the google drive link that someone posted tells me that the files have exceeded their download limit.
Have you try winrar? If not success maybe could I look to your error pop up to see what has gone wrong?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
There is Steam version and a Repack, does Repack contain mods? Then Steam version is a clear game with none?
Pretty much I think, but there is a S&B (Skull and Bones) Patch for Steam version so it could equal footing with Repack.

Being an "unDRMed" version there will be no options to participate/connect to any in-game community features?
There is none. This game 3 years old and the dev has moved on to the next title, Room Girl.

How bad (or maybe not) is MTL in the game?
Back then EN translation was done by a team, so it was not an MTL. But after Steam version came around, repack is using the translation data from it. So in Repack, you will get the same EN translation as Steam version. Not sure whether it's MTL or not, but Steam's translation are abit weird.

How much will I miss if I download base game (Steam version)? How does the game feel without mods?
I think the first thing you'll notice that is censorship? CMIIW, BepinEx plugin is the core of mods and plugins. So without that, you will not get uncensor, clothing, hair style, accessories and etc. Also limited

Could you explain slang that is commonly used in the game/community? (for exaple what are Cards)
Cards are character data bcs the character you made are saved in PNG format with portrait orientation. So it looks like a card.
Studio is the second executable/game you will find in the game directory other than the main game itself. In the main game, what you can do are making characters and use them to play the animations provided by the game. There are alot of position, but you can only choose from them. In sense, there is a limit of what you can do there.
Meanwhile in Studio, you can pretty much think it as "dress up game for adult". In there, you can have the character you made poses as you like in the map that does not exist in the main game and make some pinup. Or animate them to make custom animation that go beyond your wildest imagination.

If you are interested in the Studio, its better to go to the other thread that more focused on Studio.

Aug 30, 2022
Hey guys, I have several problems with Graphics mod and I just kinda don't know what to do.

1. When enabling SEGI, reflections bugs out and they're rendering through characters (characters become semi-transparent).
2. SSS does not work at all. I selected a skin shader in material editor and enabled SSS in Graphics mod, but skin stays the same.

Also, is there any way to deform meshes? I mean by verticies. I know there is a Deformers mod and I installed it (kinda?), but what do I do in the studio? How to, I don't know, call a menu for it?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
2. SSS does not work at all. I selected a skin shader in material editor and enabled SSS in Graphics mod, but skin stays the same.
SSS in Graphic Mod only used for Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Shader. So you have to select that shader in the Material Editor.

Also, is there any way to deform meshes? I mean by verticies. I know there is a Deformers mod and I installed it (kinda?), but what do I do in the studio? How to, I don't know, call a menu for it?
Deformers are accessories, you can find them in Chara maker -> Accessories -> Arms.

Reactions: jojo901

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello. I never played the game but interested to dive into that rabbithole and community.

Could someone answer some of my silly questions and perhaps give me a simple/short rundown of what is going on?
So questions:
There is Steam version and a Repack, does Repack contain mods? Then Steam version is a clear game with none?
Being an "unDRMed" version there will be no options to participate/connect to any in-game community features?
How bad (or maybe not) is MTL in the game?
How much will I miss if I download base game (Steam version)? How does the game feel without mods?

If you will be kind enough to give me a rundown, I have some things I especially interested in:
Could you explain slang that is commonly used in the game/community? (for exaple what are Cards)
There are some resources given on the main page, are there any other that I should know of? For mods or other additional content, official or fan made?
Are there any guides that would handhold me through the game so that I dont annoy people with questions? (except manual in the FAQ)

Thans for your time if you read this and sorry if it annoyed you
Read this for main orientation https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614
Your other questions see AmagiNoelle answers

Reactions: AmaNo04

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
All of these files are .7z.###.rar So do I have to open them like a rar file and then put them through 7zip as well? I have been trying to download this for over 24 hours and every time I try to extract files I get errors. I've tried 7zip, I've tried extract.me

I am getting incredibly frustrated. I know this is a large file, but this seems almost excessive. Even the google drive link that someone posted tells me that the files have exceeded their download limit.
So you have downloaded splitted files and it seems they aren´t named in an easy to extract manner.
Follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10481161

7-Zip is ok, in my experience best extractor for the HS2 stuff.
The most easier and more failsafe way would be torrent download.

Reactions: Velcrofly
Aug 30, 2022
For grey or black face there can be other reasons - best you share a card with this issue that we can test and find a solution.
Nah, I got it solved. It's just that I changed textures in wrong slot, never paid attention (somehow) that there are several textures in body material editor. But the problem with bugged out reflections still persists. And that how it looks like (first without SEGI reflections, second with it):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: turbojoe

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
A little late, don´t know if you found a solution for your request yet.

But when I was searching for a list of bone names in Advanced BoneMod I found this: "You gotta go to advanced bone mod settings in the char maker (right side, one of the four options). There you look for the "dan_s" bone. There you can adjust the x,y,z scale. Works with futa characters as well."

This bone affects dong and balls simultaneously, it works as you can see here
View attachment 1651736

The bone cm_J_dan_f_top do the same, cm_J_dan100_00 affects only dong.
oh, thanks !

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a way to equip additional gloves? For example I'm trying to make my char have longer nails + wear a glove but my game's only allowing me to select one.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes