hollyteror

May 13, 2023
depending on how strong your pc is, the loading screen can stay white or black for a minute or two.

but activate the console and see if it shows you an error
I have too many error but idk why. I just download 60gb torrent pack and extract to folder and trying to open.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
HS2 graphics mod, next gen skin shader and high res skin textures. I think all this should be included in the latest BetterRepack. Presets and cubemaps for graphics mod were found on Illusion Soft discord. Tattoo overlay and cellulite bump maps were made by me. I've shared them on the discord server.

You could export the vein texture from next gen shader and use it as an overlay. It probably requires some color and transparency adjustments.
any idea on how to export the veins? noob on hs2 here

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Is it possible to create incestous scenarios in this game, more specifically, mom and son?
HI!
Actually you can do Whatever you want, and when I said whatever...is whatever! After all, this is only inanimated characters and there is no crime. but replicated in real life...well.
Getting serious: The limit is your imagination, but keep in mind that here in F95 there are RULES. take a look in this general site Rules

1. General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, so don't treat it like one
  4. No spamming shady links, malware, etc
    • Do not link to banned or blacklisted content (e.g., General rule #7 content)
  5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
    • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads
  6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final
  7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  8. Do not engage in either Like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized Like/review schemes, "Like for Like", review bombing, etc. Follow all Review/Rating Rules when submitting a review.
  9. Alt accounts are allowed, so long as they're not used to break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the user base.
  10. No IRL bestiality or gore allowed.
Just a reminder.
;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
HI!
Actually you can do Whatever you want, and when I said whatever...is whatever! After all, this is only inanimated characters and there is no crime. but replicated in real life...well.
Getting serious: The limit is your imagination, but keep in mind that here in F95 there are RULES. take a look in this general site Rules

1. General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, so don't treat it like one
  4. No spamming shady links, malware, etc
    • Do not link to banned or blacklisted content (e.g., General rule #7 content)
  5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
    • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads
  6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final
  7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  8. Do not engage in either Like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized Like/review schemes, "Like for Like", review bombing, etc. Follow all Review/Rating Rules when submitting a review.
  9. Alt accounts are allowed, so long as they're not used to break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the user base.
  10. No IRL bestiality or gore allowed.
Just a reminder.
;)
WTF are you talking about... he asked how to create incest with the game and not the forum rules... :FacePalm:

cesodeso

Apr 2, 2021
I need help and the Discord link is Broken.
I Downloaded the Game and the 19 Parts.
I neither have the Patcher files the "installation guide" says nor do i have a mod folder and the Game is in Japanese.
EDIT:
I am Talking about the [ScrewthisNoise] Repack, my computer doesnt know how to open those files, idk where to put them.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Question, is the 93bg optional mod pack the same mods as the ones you can download and update via the mod launcher?
The "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (correct full name) is now 170 GB for R13 and as the name says ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

If you running the update function (InitSetting or KK-Manager) you´re shown all Sideloader Modpacks with updated mods against what you have in your game.
You have to activate/deactivate what you want to have updated or not. If you don´t need the Modpack Studio deactivate it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I need help and the Discord link is Broken.
I Downloaded the Game and the 19 Parts.
I neither have the Patcher files the "installation guide" says nor do i have a mod folder and the Game is in Japanese.
EDIT:
I am Talking about the [ScrewthisNoise] Repack, my computer doesnt know how to open those files, idk where to put them.
The BetterRepack is not to be "installed" as usual, you only extract the files to a game folder you created before.
For "splitted packs" (19 files) you have to follow this guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161.
The splitted packs is a more complicated way.
If you fail, I recommend torrent download (1 big .7z file easy to extract).

Reactions: cesodeso

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Game stays on this white screen at startup and won't start. Steam censored version works fine. Help me pls.
In 9 of 10 starting issues the cause is a bad game location.
The file pathes should be as short as possible: short folder name, location on top of a drive - and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13

Imperialcensor

Sep 25, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Archive 10 to 19 seem to be corrupt. They can't be read by unzipping programs.
Even with 7-Zip (best choice to extract these files)?
Have you checked that the file endings are correct numbered as I showed in the linked posting?

Otherwise you have 2 options:
1- download again these "corrupted" files (and hope it´s working now)
2- leave this complicated and error prone way and download via torrent (get torrent file of BR R13 directly here )

Gulman

Jan 25, 2018
What happened to Discord - "Mode Sharing Thread" there were a lot of mods. Can someone tell me how to get an invitation to this server?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes