Kylltoxic

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2021-11-03
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R13
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
All-in-one:
MEGA
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - - PIXELDRAIN

All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack):
TORRENT - GDRIVE - MEGA
Part 1: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 4: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 5: - - - -
Part 6: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 7: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 8: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 9: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 10: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 11: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 12: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 13: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 14: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 15: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 16: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 17: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 18: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 19: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
hei I have a problem with r13 betterrepack, every download file says it is corrupt and only an empty tab appears, what can I do?

Imperialcensor

Sep 25, 2020
Even with 7-Zip (best choice to extract these files)?
Have you checked that the file endings are correct numbered as I showed in the linked posting?

Otherwise you have 2 options:
1- download again these "corrupted" files (and hope it´s working now)
2- leave this complicated and error prone way and download via torrent (get torrent file of BR R13 directly here )
Yeah I downloaded via torrent, just was letting you know it's corrupted, even for 7zip.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
IS there a torrent to just get it that way?

Torrent is one of the option on the right and is my recommended download approach. It takes a long time but avoids any need to muck about with joining split files. Torrrent download then extract using 7Zip is in my mind the trouble free approach to getting the game.
Then you'll also want to install it on a drive & directory like D:/HS2/
The shorter the name & the higher the level the less problems encountered. Also avoiding C:/ is said to avoid some problems.

All the best

Reactions: turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
What happened to Discord - "Mode Sharing Thread" there were a lot of mods. Can someone tell me how to get an invitation to this server?
The Mods channel is still there

on the Illusion Discord server

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
IS there a torrent to just get it that way?
As Velcro answered - here is the direct link for R13 for the BetterRepack (game + mods).

Optional Modpack Studio is now an extra file
But note this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game. You only need this if you want work with StudioNEO.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah I downloaded via torrent, just was letting you know it's corrupted, even for 7zip.
Your torrent download is corrupted??? I can´t believe, that´s very unusual for torrent downloading - I never had an issue with the torrent file since R4.1. :unsure:
Cuz you wrote about "Archive 10 to 19 corrupted" I thought you have downloaded the splitted packs from MEGA or Google Drive or similar.
Didn´t know so far that the splitted packs you can download via torrent.

Are you sure you torrent downloaded the 60GB .7z file of BR R13 with the torrent file from here

Imperialcensor

Sep 25, 2020
Your torrent download is corrupted??? I can´t believe, that´s very unusual for torrent downloading - I never had an issue with the torrent file since R4.1. :unsure:
Cuz you wrote about "Archive 10 to 19 corrupted" I thought you have downloaded the splitted packs from MEGA or Google Drive or similar.
Didn´t know so far that the splitted packs you can download via torrent.

Are you sure you torrent downloaded the 60GB .7z file of BR R13 with the torrent file from here
Oh no I meant that I downloaded the torrent because half the split archive was corrupted. Sorry for the confusion.

dovahforce

Jul 2, 2023
Start via InitSettings and you can select language
View attachment 2835714
Pretty sure that red, yellow, red flag half way down on the left is going to be Espanol.
oh yes I did see that but it translates in a very bad way, it does it directly from google translator, I was referring to a patch in Spanish so I translated it completely, because in the scenes the letters appear in Japanese and then it translates itself

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
As Velcro answered - here is the direct link for R13 for the BetterRepack (game + mods).

Optional Modpack Studio is now an extra file
But note this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game. You only need this if you want work with StudioNEO.
I actually found that on my own after I posted this ^^;
Follow up question, where do I put the Sideloader Mod content?

• Thinking Face

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020

Torrent is one of the option on the right and is my recommended download approach. It takes a long time but avoids any need to muck about with joining split files. Torrrent download then extract using 7Zip is in my mind the trouble free approach to getting the game.
Then you'll also want to install it on a drive & directory like D:/HS2/
The shorter the name & the higher the level the less problems encountered. Also avoiding C:/ is said to avoid some problems.

All the best
Thanks, just trying to figure out what to do with the sideloader mod content, also holy crap people made a lot of mods.
And moving it to my secondary drive right now. Kinda regretting not putting it there to begin with since I have more space there.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I actually found that on my own after I posted this ^^;
Follow up question, where do I put the Sideloader Mod content?
Not sure what you mean - the 1 big BetterRepack .7z file you only need to extract into your self created game folder. All the Sideloader Modpacks for the game are included yet.

Or have you meant the additional downloaded "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (for R13 ~ 170GB)?
It´s the same - extract it into your game folder, then a new "Sideloader Modpack" folder is showing up in mods.
But pls note this Modpack is ONLY for StudioNEO and have no use for the game!
If you only want to play the game and work with chara maker you don´t need to install this.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Not sure what you mean - the 1 big BetterRepack .7z file you only need to extract into your self created game folder. All the Sideloader Modpacks for the game are included yet.

Or have you meant the additional downloaded "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (for R13 ~ 170GB)?
It´s the same - extract it into your game folder, then a new "Sideloader Modpack" folder is showing up in mods.
But pls note this Modpack is ONLY for StudioNEO and have no use for the game!
If you only want to play the game and work with chara maker you don´t need to install this.
Huh, ok, maybe I did get the wrong one, I'm seeing R4.0.1.
This one had an additional zip labeled [OPTIONAL]PAI-HS2} Sideloader Modpack Studio

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thanks, just trying to figure out what to do with the sideloader mod content, also holy crap people made a lot of mods.
And moving it to my secondary drive right now. Kinda regretting not putting it there to begin with since I have more space there.
The optional mod extra content is only needed if you want to use Studio. I would suggest starting with getting the main game up and running, have a play with that and with Character Maker, then move onto Studio.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
The optional mod extra content is only needed if you want to use Studio. I would suggest starting with getting the main game up and running, have a play with that and with Character Maker, then move onto Studio.
Well as it turns out I had downloaded a much earlier one to begin with ,what I had was from 2021.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes