turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is the torrent for the DX R13 version down ?
Get the torrent file from here and start the torrent....
There is nothing down, the download speed only depends how many seeders and peers you find.

RKX740AZ

Apr 22, 2022
Illusion feels like it regretted nothing, even when it is closed down At 18th of August.

It's a shame for us nowaday we must learn all about this company's legacy for what Illusion have created back in the 90s

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello, is there a way to extract character card from a scene in studio NEO?
Yes. I think it is Ctrl-X to export character. But you can set whatever you want it to be in (I think) PlugIn Options.

There is also the ability to amend the character directly in Maker as there is a Character Editor plugin for Studio. It's not as user friendly as Character Maker but stops you having to go back and forth between the two tools.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Illusion feels like it regretted nothing, even when it is closed down At 18th of August.

It's a shame for us nowaday we must learn all about this company's legacy for what Illusion have created back in the 90s
In hindsight maybe more of us should have paid for the game so they got more income to keep going.
Someone posted that they had reformed as a new company and were working on a more Anime kind of game like Koikatsu(?). Personally I prefer the more realistic stuff like HS2 but it would be interesting to see where they go with it.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Yes. I think it is Ctrl-X to export character. But you can set whatever you want it to be in (I think) PlugIn Options.

There is also the ability to amend the character directly in Maker as there is a Character Editor plugin for Studio. It's not as user friendly as Character Maker but stops you having to go back and forth between the two tools.
Thanks, I got the card.

Also there's a problem with the skin color, how do I fix this? I tried to change to other color but the tone is too metal like or sth. I'm new to this so I don't know what's the problem here.
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks, I got the card.

Also there's a problem with the skin color, how do I fix this? I tried to change to other color but the tone is too metal like or sth. I'm new to this so I don't know what's the problem here.
View attachment 2845765
View attachment 2845768
That happens a lot when a card relies on next gen skins and you are not using graphics mod. You could also try checking the material editor and see if the main skin shader was changed or if it's using overlays.

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
That happens a lot when a card relies on next gen skins and you are not using graphics mod. You could also try checking the material editor and see if the main skin shader was changed or if it's using overlays.
It seems like a mod problem then, since I don't see any overlays being used. Guess I have to look for the mod?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think it can be user-defined so I may have changed it. I seem to recall the default entry clashes with video export.
It does but I have the hotkey for video export set to backtick. Because I use it so often just pressing one key is less tedious.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Sure thing.

I can't attach the original extracted card, so I save it as a new card here.
It's using Hanmen NextGen Skin for one. You either need to get that or change the shader back to default by clicking reset. I did but she still has a wet look that I don't know where it's coming from. Next Gen Skin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sure thing.

I can't attach the original extracted card, so I save it as a new card here.
Card is loading fine in my BR R13.

Grey skin is a sign for Hanmen Shader but not activated GraphicsMode and SSS (activate GraphicsMode, hit F5 ingame, go to SSS tab and activate)
GraphicSettingF5.jpg

Hanmens Shader isn´t part of BetterRepack, so look my link overview here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321, download them and store the zipmod files in mods/MyMods.

Btw the card doesn´t use Hanmens NEXT-GEN Skin, so you don´t need it absolutely for this card.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Card is loading fine in my BR R13.

Grey skin is a sign for Hanmen Shader but not activated GraphicsMode and SSS (activate GraphicsMode, hit F5 ingame, go to SSS tab and activate)
View attachment 2846207

Hanmens Shader isn´t part of BetterRepack, so look my link overview here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321, download them and store the zipmod files in mods/MyMods.

Btw the card doesn´t use Hanmens NEXT-GEN Skin, so you don´t need it absolutely for this card.
The card's default shader is set to next gen. That's why I linked to the skins before.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone here mess around and use HS2 Studio scenes to generate AI images/poses? Other than the face, this is pretty damn close no? I was impressed how close it gets using Leonardo.
HS2_2023-08-12-10-57-27-784.png

Absolute_Reality_v16_beautiful_shapely_girl_freckles_brown_hai_1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes