Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
And that's before you start downloading Mods, cards and scenes obsessively for the next N years before the size really explodes.

Note you don't have to download the Optional Mods element unless you are going to use NEO Studio. I suggest starting with the main game & Character Maker then getting into Studio once you are comfortable with them. At some peoint you will want to expand what you can do in Studio at which point you may want to download the Optoinal Mods.

Reactions: turbojoe

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
And that's before you start downloading Mods, cards and scenes obsessively for the next N years before the size really explodes.

Note you don't have to download the Optional Mods element unless you are going to use NEO Studio. I suggest starting with the main game & Character Maker then getting into Studio once you are comfortable with them. At some peoint you will want to expand what you can do in Studio at which point you may want to download the Optoinal Mods.
Good point. I don't use studio at all in KK so there is that option.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey all. When trying a new install, based on the latest STN R13 update, what modifications do you use to the default install?

What optional STN mods from the download to you enable, and what other mods do you install right away to the base STN install?

Mainly, what are the "must have" additional mods?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes