turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I download full R13 then I download Sideloader pack for r11 but still says some items missing like clothes, what can I do about it ?
I´m a little confused - the "full R13" is including all Sideloader Modpacks for the game you need, so it makes no sense to add an extra Sideloader pack (especially not the same version).

If you have meant the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" this is ONLY for StudioNEO and has nor effect on the game. But also there is the recent version 13.

The games Modpacks you should periodically update via InitSetting or KK-Manager - even after a new install of R13, cuz since release of the BetterRepack R13 in June several modders have updated their mods to newer versions.

Reactions: Mtc

Banana121212121

May 16, 2022
Hey guys. I deleted Honey Select 2 a few months ago and now I downloaded it back. I remember I had a lot of extra animations (like twerking in studio) from sideloader mod. I tried to get sideloader back but it has too much GB because there are big maps in it. Is there a way to only download all the extra animations from honey select 2?

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
I´m a little confused - the "full R13" is including all Sideloader Modpacks for the game you need, so it makes no sense to add an extra Sideloader pack (especially not the same version).

If you have meant the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" this is ONLY for StudioNEO and has nor effect on the game. But also there is the recent version 13.

The games Modpacks you should periodically update via InitSetting or KK-Manager - even after a new install of R13, cuz since release of the BetterRepack R13 in June several modders have updated their mods to newer versions.
Thank you for your response.
Have a good day buddy:)

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys. I deleted Honey Select 2 a few months ago and now I downloaded it back. I remember I had a lot of extra animations (like twerking in studio) from sideloader mod. I tried to get sideloader back but it has too much GB because there are big maps in it. Is there a way to only download all the extra animations from honey select 2?
HS2 doesn't have a separate animations mod pack like KK does, that I know of. In order to get the animations you would need to sift through the studio mod pack looking for anything related to animations. So you would still need to download the pack or someone with it would have to do it and share it here and that seems unlikely but who knows.

Edit: You could also try this pack that is supposed to have 300+ animations for HS2.

Last edited:

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
I'm currently using BR10. Is is fine if I download BR13 and unpack them on top of the old one to update the version?

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
There are many ways for that to go wrong. If you are downloading R13 anyway you may as well just copy over your userdata folder along with your my mods folder for anything you downloaded yourself.
Got it, thanks.

Really if the file is not that humongous I'll just do it normally.

Banana121212121

May 16, 2022
HS2 doesn't have a separate animations mod pack like KK does, that I know of. In order to get the animations you would need to sift through the studio mod pack looking for anything related to animations. So you would still need to download the pack or someone with it would have to do it and share it here and that seems unlikely but who knows.

Edit: You could also try this pack that is supposed to have 300+ animations for HS2.
I will try it out. Thank you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm currently using BR10. Is is fine if I download BR13 and unpack them on top of the old one to update the version?
There are many ways for that to go wrong. If you are downloading R13 anyway you may as well just copy over your userdata folder along with your my mods folder for anything you downloaded yourself.
Got it, thanks.
Really if the file is not that humongous I'll just do it normally.
It is as Skeltom says - install over an old version doesn´t work.
Additional to the clean new install and transfer (copy & paste) your UserData, MyMods, presets (if you have) I recommend to keep your old R10 untils you´re sure the new installation is working well.

RKX740AZ

Apr 22, 2022
In hindsight maybe more of us should have paid for the game so they got more income to keep going.
Someone posted that they had reformed as a new company and were working on a more Anime kind of game like Koikatsu(?). Personally I prefer the more realistic stuff like HS2 but it would be interesting to see where they go with it.
Right.......
That's true.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The translation doesn't work for me on Linux. I noticed that, in the game's root directory, there's no en-US directory.

EDIT: I needed to start the game with "Initial Settings.exe" instead of "HoneySelect2.exe"

But the weirdest things happened, God forbid that it happens in real life! As soon as the sex started, my fem protag turned into a dude!! Yuk!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I download scenes from db.bepis and don't understand how scenes work. how can I activate something in there or are there no animations in there to begin with? just map and assets?
and some scenes cause so much fps to drop despite there not many assets in that scene. any idea why? or is my 1050 ti not gonna make it anymore?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes