KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
What's the best way to get most natural graphics with good light? Should I go for DHH or Graphicsmod?

Also, I am getting this message when loading some characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have the 3.55 shaders with the repack, so shouldn't they solve this, or is it some extra stuff I need?

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What's the best way to get most natural graphics with good light? Should I go for DHH or Graphicsmod?

I have the 3.55 shaders with the repack, so shouldn't they solve this, or is it some extra stuff I need?
no idea about the errors but I recommend graphics mod. I've used DHH initially but I just now configured graphics mod and it looks sooooo much better

Reactions: KKnuck

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

As HardcoreCuddler said GraphicsMode should deliver some better results, but it´s also consuming more hardware power.

Your missing message I guess it´s caused by version difference.
The game doesn´t only read the mod itself from the card but also the version used for creating the card. If both not the same you get the message.
If the character loads fine in chara maker despite of the message, save the card (overwrite) and load again - the missing message should be gone.

Reactions: KKnuck

penZone9597

May 23, 2023
hello. i'm completely new to honey select 2 and any illusion games similar to it. a complete noob here. which files should i download first? the op got me a bit confused. i see many download sections and don't know where to start:

1) Steam Version Win All-in-One .. has a Mega link
2) Then download links for "Part 1", "Part 2", and "Part 3"

If i download #1 do i have to dload #2 as well?

3) All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) .. has links for torrent, gdrive, and meaga
4) Then download links for "Part 1" through "Part 19"

If i download #3 do i have to dload #4 as well?

5) 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93 GB) .. has a torrent link
6) Then download links for "Part 1" through "Part 19"

If i download #5 do i have to dload #6 as well?

So far I have only downloaded #3 from the torrent file.

Thanks in advance for your direction!

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
If you're downloading the part files, which will likely appear as 7zip or RAR type files, you will need every part, so if there's a part 1 and a part 19 you need those and also everything inbetween. Depending on how big the whole pack is, which sites you're using and whether you're willing to pay for premium on Mega or whatever, it could be a multi day or multi week project to get the whole collection that you need for the base game in question.

In case you're curious, the reason they break it into parts is to work within the file size and daily download limits of a given site. For those sites that offer premium subscriptions you could get around that and complete the whole pack much faster, but it's up to you if that's worth it and you feel secure enough with these sites. With Mega you just need to make sure to turn off the auto-resubscribe feature if you sign up with them, as it is on by default during the subscribing process and unsubscribing, I am sure, is a whole /thing/. :rolleyes: They haven't stolen my identity or doublecharged me or anything so I guess they're legit except for that one caveat.

But anyway once you have all the parts, make sure they're all located in the same folder, and then if I recall correctly you either extract file part 1 or shift-select all the parts and tell it to extract, and WinRAR or 7zip will combine them into a single compressed file. That compressed file, once you've extracted it to a directory and gotten the game working (InitSetting exe in the main directory will complete installation and is the main launcher), will be the only backup you'd want if you wanted to keep a backup (not a bad idea in case your install gets screwed up by modding or a broken patch job or whatever). All the Part files will be unnecessary to keep around so long as the combined archive is good.

For those tempted to go for the very early versions of HS2 Repack because they are much smaller in size, I will note there was a point where patch compatibility had to break due to changes to the code base, so you can't go from R1 to the latest repack version. It might be worth it if you're impatient to check the game out to see if it's fun for you, but if it is you'll probably have to start the process all over again to get a newer version, like I did. :D

Last edited:

BigBauceD

Jun 17, 2017
sorry
I have some buy items from him, but the 34 I am also missing...
unfortunately I also find no other provider who is a little cheaper.
currently i think if you want it, you have to buy it on the site.
by credit card or paypal in some cases

Would you happen to have the chara card for milk217.t003?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I download scenes from db.bepis and don't understand how scenes work. how can I activate something in there or are there no animations in there to begin with? just map and assets?
and some scenes cause so much fps to drop despite there not many assets in that scene. any idea why? or is my 1050 ti not gonna make it anymore?
The only one that animated is the one you said only has 3 FPS. It's very heavy scene with more than 6 chara so it's inevitable if your PC cant handle it. Also the graphic preset is quite heavy.
The other 3 are still scene.
The BJ scene isnt that heavy. Maybe bcs it's using a unoptimized preset (smth like default preset).
The living room scene is heavy because there are 8 characters.
The last one is only 2 characters but there is a fluid mod which is the culprit of being resource hog.

BTW you mentioned that you're running 1050 Ti. Yes you wont able to use that ancient card for these heavy GraphicMod scenes. Maybe you should change the preset right after loading the scenes.
Even 2 years ago when I'm still using 1060 6GB, I don't dare to play with the lighting + GraphicMod since its very resource intensive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe and terza

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I download some mod from Discord but noticed that it's already there on the side loader folder which I think came from updating the mod in KKmanager.
what's worst is I already downloaded some more mods from Discord. So can KKmanager check which mods are being duplicated right now?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I download some mod from Discord but noticed that it's already there on the side loader folder which I think came from updating the mod in KKmanager.
what's worst is I already downloaded some more mods from Discord. So can KKmanager check which mods are being duplicated right now?
Hi!
When you duplicate mods, the game automatically choose the newest one. You can see wich one is doubled by activating the console window when running your game an look up in the command line something like this:

[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\eng\[eng] [eng] Long Latex Gloves v2.0.0.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "MyMods\[eng] [eng] Long Latex Gloves v2.0.0.zipmod"

You can simply let the file as it is, but best thing is to get rid of doubled files.

In kk manager there is a tool that do this task easily, take a look:

But there is a catch: it will erase all duplicated AND oudated? zipmods, so be aware. Once I ran this tool, and it wiped out all my "Bucaneer" mods in "MyMods" folder. so better backup first, Run the tool, then compare both MyMods folder and check out what is missing and re insert. I know, too much trouble but it helps when you have A LOT of dubled mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: terza

C_Jun

Aug 19, 2023
Hi guys, I'm a rookie, wanna share my character who from D4DJ Mer4mid - Matsuyama Dalia. Notice that make sure you already installed the HF patch before use this card. It's not a perfect work and I'm still learning. The suggestions are always welcome.

HS2ChaF_20230731205138411.png
Jun
cooperator: MaoMao

Reactions: jojo901

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello. i'm completely new to honey select 2 and any illusion games similar to it. a complete noob here. which files should i download first? the op got me a bit confused. i see many download sections and don't know where to start:

1) Steam Version Win All-in-One .. has a Mega link
2) Then download links for "Part 1", "Part 2", and "Part 3"

If i download #1 do i have to dload #2 as well?

3) All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) .. has links for torrent, gdrive, and meaga
4) Then download links for "Part 1" through "Part 19"

If i download #3 do i have to dload #4 as well?

5) 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93 GB) .. has a torrent link
6) Then download links for "Part 1" through "Part 19"

If i download #5 do i have to dload #6 as well?

So far I have only downloaded #3 from the torrent file.

Thanks in advance for your direction!
Steam version and BetterRepack are different things, read here first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614.

I recommend the BetterRepack, so you save to buy the Steam base game and the mods are more often updated.

Best download address for BetterRepack is here (always latest version).

Easiest way for download and install (no really "installing", only extracting the 7z file) is torrent (get the torrent file directly here ) - maybe lasting longer (10 hrs or more) to download, but you can leave it alone (overnight or while at work).
The splitted packs (actually 19 parts) is more tricky and you have more chances to get errors.

Pls note that the game main folder you create yourself should be short named, on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13.
To extract best tool is 7-Zip.

To 6) the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is a modpack exclusively for StudioNEO, you can´t use it in the game.
If you want only play the game (and chara creator) you can skip this 170GB package, but download later if you want more work with StudioNEO.

*Pu$$yK1LL3r*

Jul 6, 2023
After i use Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 3.55, i start having losing FPS on sex scene, but if i disable the Shadow the FPS increase alot, but it will be weird playing without shadow for me.
Maybe if i change the (F5) GraphicsMod setting, is it can increase the FPS??
is there any setting for GraphicsMod (F5) for the lightning, SSS and ect to increase FPS??,
Or there is other way to edit the shadow so that the shadow can be more FPS friendly??
When still using Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 i never had this problem like this.

C_Jun

Aug 19, 2023

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
As HardcoreCuddler said GraphicsMode should deliver some better results, but it´s also consuming more hardware power.

Your missing message I guess it´s caused by version difference.
The game doesn´t only read the mod itself from the card but also the version used for creating the card. If both not the same you get the message.
If the character loads fine in chara maker despite of the message, save the card (overwrite) and load again - the missing message should be gone.
Some load with the right face but the skin is completely black. I'm guessing skin is missing for those?

Mattock

May 27, 2018
OP Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday(15.8.) at 6:09 PM
probably part 3 from "Steam"-version is not complete
Code:
Extracting  C:\GAMES\HoneySelect2Libido DX\abdata\map\scene\lobby.unity3d  OK
Extracting  C:\GAMES\HoneySelect2Libido DX\abdata\map\scene\lobby_movie.unity3d  OK
Extracting  C:\GAMES\HoneySelect2Libido DX\abdata\map\scene\myroom.unity3d  99%
HoneySelect2Libido DX\abdata\map\scene\myroom.unity3d - CRC failed
Unexpected end of archive
Total errors: 2
am loading now BetterRepack, but maybe it would have been nice to get a "small" DL to "just have a look at it"
anyway! many thx for the upload!

edit btw. I hope the links for parts1-19(mega and other) are interchangeable...coz that's what I'm leeching right now;)

Last edited:

nakti88

Aug 20, 2023
The issue with the archive is solved.
How to fix:
The name when downloading the files are showing:
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 SPLIT.7z.001.001
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 SPLIT.7z.001.002
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 SPLIT.7z.001.003

Change the name after showing filename extension to:
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 SPLIT.7z.001
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 SPLIT.7z.002
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 SPLIT.7z.003

It should work after.
I got it to work like this when I got that the archive is corrupt.

PS: Maby someone already fixed this solution but I didn't find it :)

Last edited:

Dopp

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, anyone know, is there somewhere zombie models for studio? From resident evil, for example. I cant find anyone in internet =(
Also cant find quide, how to import models in hs2, from sfm, for example. Can anyone help?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After i use Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 3.55, i start having losing FPS on sex scene, but if i disable the Shadow the FPS increase alot, but it will be weird playing without shadow for me.
Maybe if i change the (F5) GraphicsMod setting, is it can increase the FPS??
is there any setting for GraphicsMod (F5) for the lightning, SSS and ect to increase FPS??,
Or there is other way to edit the shadow so that the shadow can be more FPS friendly??
When still using Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 i never had this problem like this.
That´s why I stay to 2.0 for now, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11485385

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes