SlammyJammy

Jan 12, 2023
ok i will try ,thank so much
I've tried everything to get these to extract and they just won't. I got mine from Google Drive and I'm pretty sure the files are just getting corrupted when downloading them or something. I've tried everything that turbojoe suggested to get them to extract as well. So I guess the only real reliable way to download this is through the torrent.
Also, the exact errors I'm getting are as follows.
For the first file it says that the "File cannot be opened as a 7z archive: Unexpected end of data."
And for the last file it says "Headers Error, Unconfirmed start of archive and There are some data after the end of the payload data."
[Edit] Nevermind. I was missing another file that was packed inside of another zip file I overlooked.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
Illusion Adult Games Studio is Shutting Down

whats the impact of this?

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
You get the base game + a bunch of community mods stitched together to the "BetterRepack" by ScrewThisNoise, recent version is R13.
Download for free from here

I recommend to search a little back here to find always asked (and answered) questions how to do the best way and avoid the most frequently mistakes.

If you seriously want to play this game have also a look on this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-815
I would definitely love to try the game and experiment a bunch. Perhaps, maybe one day I'll make a game around it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I would definitely love to try the game and experiment a bunch. Perhaps, maybe one day I'll make a game around it.
Like Evankstein ? :D

But if you want to make your own game on HS2 base you definitely have to make you familiar with StudioNEO.
Then the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is of interest, torrent file here .

Also watch this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10565615

• Red Heart
Reactions: azrazr and 912BHi

mahmut2632

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys my game is so blurry if I try to zoom or going to pov mode I remowed depth of Field but thats not work. Pls help Thanks!

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
I learned that there are pregnant modes for Honeyselect2, is there a pregnant mode ready here, if not, where can I find it and is there a guide on how to do it?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I learned that there are pregnant modes for Honeyselect2, is there a pregnant mode ready here, if not, where can I find it and is there a guide on how to do it?
There is no in game way to get a girl pregnant, but you can with Pregnancy +, design a girl who is in various stages, and play with her in game.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how to fix this when i zoom in it alway blur View attachment 2874651
Depth of field "focuses" on the camera's focal point in this game (when you click and drag the mouse, the things that change are the position and rotation of the camera's focal point).
Either place the focal point IN the character's head (in this case), or turn off depth of field entirely.
In this case, the focal point is either in front of or behind the character.
DOF is shit anyway, just turn it off.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey all, I have an issue where I don't have forced missionary position. I have forced kissing and bj but no missionary. How do I unlock it?
I do have something called obligatory missionary but I'm not sure THAT is the one

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hey all, I have an issue where I don't have forced missionary position. I have forced kissing and bj but no missionary. How do I unlock it?
I do have something called obligatory missionary but I'm not sure THAT is the one
Im gonna guess its a combo of how much she hates you coupled with how much she likes the sex. It might just be a translation issue cause obligatory does mean forced.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the r12 didnt see, that still wokrs right?

What do i do with those 2 zips now?
What do you mean with 2 zips?
These two?
TorrentR12-List.jpg
You create a game main folder short named and on top of a drive (not C:\) - e.g. D:\HS2-R12.
Then extract both files (best with 7-Zip) there.

If I´m right pls note: the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is mods only for StudioNEO - if you want only the game first you can skip this.

Anyway if your R12 is running you can update to R13 with a single file from here , but you should know that this way sometimes fail and you mess up your game.

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
is there a effective way to delete not mods that i dont use? just find the mods in game that dont use and shut the game off then delete the zipmod then turn the game on and continue to find the mods you dont use take a horrific large amount of time

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes