Crusin

Sep 5, 2018
Your question isn´t so "simple" as you think, cuz I never had to "unlock" the standard maps through achievement points. They should be available by default.
Extra maps to unlock are:
View attachment 2823201
View attachment 2823202

I rather guess your game doesn´t load any maps.

You mentioned "before R13 update" - so from which version did you update and did you manage this with the update.exe files from here
This is a way which is known as rather error prone and a well running game is completely messed up.

This is the reason why I ALWAYS make a clean new download/install everytime a new BR version is released.
Thanks Turbojoe for the answer! Now I think I know why... I skipped R12 and went from R11 to R13 without that BetterRepack installer.
Basically meaning copy+pasted every materials from ZIP files to the root folder.
Other than selecting a map, everything is working as girls would come to the room while sleeping and VIP lounges access.
It does sounds like I better just get R13 files from Google drive and re-install for a sake of this map issue with my userdata file backed-up.
I have no clue how to fix this map-loading issue so I'd rather just start fresh here.

topboy

Dec 16, 2019
Illusion isn't dead.They release demo of new game named honeycome

Anyone have honeycome Demo ? I can't d/l cause I'm not in japan

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
can someone help or link a walkthrough onhow to work the torrent im so lost and it keeps saying i cant open it as a archive

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how do you work the split method for the download im so confused
tried the torrent nothing is working is it broken?
can someone help or link a walkthrough onhow to work the torrent im so lost and it keeps saying i cant open it as a archive
To work with splitted packs is answered 1000 times here in this thread, try this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-8174651

But as I explained there the easier and saver way is torrent download.
Get the latest torrent file direct from here for the game, and for the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (pls note: this is only for StudioNEO and NOT for the game - you don´t need this if you only want play the game).

You need a torrent client like uTorrent or bitTorrent (all Freeware) - opening the torrent file will start the client automatically and you can start the download. Downloading may last 10 hours or more, but you can leave it alone and run over night or while you´re at work.
You get 1 big .7z file (BR R13 ~ 60GB), you extract this best with 7-Zip into a short named game folder on top of a drive (and possibly not C:) like D:\HS2-R13.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks Turbojoe for the answer! Now I think I know why... I skipped R12 and went from R11 to R13 without that BetterRepack installer.
Basically meaning copy+pasted every materials from ZIP files to the root folder.
Other than selecting a map, everything is working as girls would come to the room while sleeping and VIP lounges access.
It does sounds like I better just get R13 files from Google drive and re-install for a sake of this map issue with my userdata file backed-up.
I have no clue how to fix this map-loading issue so I'd rather just start fresh here.
Yep - best idea to make a clean new download/install, I recommend torrent download as I explained above for RedBanzai.

After install (extraction) start first to test if the new install is working, then you can transfer your personal stuff from your old R11 (UserData, MyMods).
Keep your old R11 as backup until you see the new game is running well.

At least run the Siedloader update via InitSetting or KK-Manager.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Anjailumatt

Sep 10, 2021
hey guys, what mods i should download to have this model skin texture and face, im prefer this kind style than the original one. Pls help me RDT_20230805_0454548030323168139693223.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
Hi im having a huge problem with hs2 r13 , in charactor maker every time i change to a new girls card my ram increases a few hundred megs, pretty much any time i click something, even when im on the title screen and click settings and them rmb to back out of settings the ram ramps up, its a basic install, no extra mods. my pc, i7 10700k, 64gigs ram and my 3060 has 12gigs on it, game is saved on a 2tb nvme, most times if i keep loading girls cards the ram increases to 30-35gb and the 3060's ram hits 10-12gigs according to fps counter 3.1 and also in my task manager, it gets very slow and i have to shut it down.
any advice please?

iamROG

Feb 26, 2022
Where am I supposed to put the R13 mods because in the FAQ it says "Unzip to your "mods" folder" but as seen in the screenshot there is no mods folder, and I couldn't find any information on where I have to put the r13 specifically

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Where am I supposed to put the R13 mods because in the FAQ it says "Unzip to your "mods" folder" but as seen in the screenshot there is no mods folder, and I couldn't find any information on where I have to put the r13 specifically
You installed the original game without the mod support.
Get instead.

Reactions: turbojoe

iamROG

Feb 26, 2022
You installed the original game without the mod support.
Get instead.
I tried both mega and google drive but it isnt working for me I keep getting a file corrupted error in winrar, what am i supposed to do

Mar 14, 2018
Hi again guys. 2 Questions here.

1: Does anyone know any good Personality/Trait combinations when creating a girl? Because someone from another website (I forgot which) wanted to get his girl to call him "Oni-chan". I don't know if that's even possible.

2: Is anyone here fans of the Anime Kakegurui? Because I made some of the girls from that. Here you go.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I tried both mega and google drive but it isnt working for me I keep getting a file corrupted error in winrar, what am i supposed to do
To add AmaNo: use 7-Zip to extract, WinRar is known as not optimized for these files.

Anyway did you follow this procedure https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161 to extract the splitted packs?
Hi again guys. 2 Questions here.

1: Does anyone know any good Personality/Trait combinations when creating a girl? Because someone from another website (I forgot which) wanted to get his girl to call him "Oni-chan". I don't know if that's even possible.

2: Is anyone here fans of the Anime Kakegurui? Because I made some of the girls from that. Here you go.
To 1. read here more about Personality
I played several settings yet but can´t remember a girl called the Player Oni-chan.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes