cager

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not sure who to reply to but my first thought is where did you get those files from? And what are they supposed to be for? The full program or mods?
The reason I ask is because they are the wrong sizes and names for any of the game versions linked here. They are also wrongly named to be an group archive that has been split.
Check out the file names and sizes on page 1 of this thread eg for the 3 Steam files 2x5meg files + 1 smaller one.
From your screen shot it seems the files you have are not any you can use to create a working version of this program.

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
I'm not sure who to reply to but my first thought is where did you get those files from? And what are they supposed to be for? The full program or mods?
The reason I ask is because they are the wrong sizes and names for any of the game versions linked here. They are also wrongly named to be an group archive that has been split.
Check out the file names and sizes on page 1 of this thread eg for the 3 Steam files 2x5meg files + 1 smaller one.
From your screen shot it seems the files you have are not any you can use to create a working version of this program.

I search for extract the principals files the file 2 after extract is 4.9GB and the 3 file it's 2.1GB before the Extractfor the file 3 I have 2.1GB and for the 2 file it's 4.9GB I have try for the 3 links it's same in Gofile it's write 2.2GB for 3 file 5.0 GB for file 2

Reactions: Sammaxraj

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have make Extract we need to extract 2 times we don't have the application in file 1 we have informations from abdata so I make my first extract I have 2 problems with information of HS LbDX error of Informations of files in first Extract and for the second extract 7-zip say it's not archive

I have extract without file and under file Game it's same during the first time extract I have one error of informations of the file so during the second extract it's say it's not a archive then after the eror of informations file the extract it's stopped if you want I make a video you see more I don't want make the same screenshot it's same problem for the 2 files

View attachment 2890196
Well - I recognized now I´m not familiar with these splitted rar files.
The BetterRepack splitted files used to be zip parts - seems it´s not the same method to extract.

Maybe this helps
Or that Youtube

Primustheone

Jan 14, 2022
Did they ever make a character card reader that would tell you what mods are needed for it to display correctly? They had one for Honey Select 1 (HSResolveMoreSlotID) and I thought I used one for Honey Select 2 but I might just be confusing it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2893371

View attachment 2893383
Failed to confirm user information.

Could not complete preparations for the network system.

Please help
What version of HS2 is this??? :unsure:
Never seen this main page before..........

Mine is this since BR R4.1
HS2-main.jpg

Anyway my success on "network" is the same
HS2-main-network.jpg

I need to confess that I never used this and also have no clue what´s this for o_O

Last edited:

Sammaxraj

May 12, 2023
What version of HS2 is this??? :unsure:
Never seen this main page before..........

Mine is this since BR R4.1
View attachment 2893466

Anyway my success on "network" is the same
View attachment 2893472

I need to confess that I never used this and also have no clue what´s this for o_O
my English so bad I'm so sorry •́‿•̀

images.jpeg
Access to the network download girl characters..

my version 1.1.1
I have installed graphics mode
I am installed character...
IMG_20230831_230107.jpg

(network)
Sorry to hear that yours is also not working.

I know English so bad I'm sorry.
•ᴗ•

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
my English so bad I'm so sorry •́‿•̀

View attachment 2893833
Access to the network download girl characters..

my version 1.1.1
I have installed graphics mode
I am installed character...
View attachment 2893847

(network)
Sorry to hear that yours is also not working.

I know English so bad I'm sorry.
•ᴗ•
This was no matter of your English, it´s fiine.
I was only curious about your screenshot ;)
So I guess you have only the base game only and not BetterRepack.

If you watch this thread and also https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11613253 you can find many links for HS2 cards to download.
For example this list from ChubbyCheek https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9210312 or my last posting for this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11571888

However if you don´t have the mods from BetterRepack you may get problems to load cards using these mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sammaxraj

Sammaxraj

May 12, 2023
This was no matter of your English, it´s fiine.
I was only curious about your screenshot ;)
So I guess you have only the base game only and not BetterRepack.

If you watch this thread and also https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11613253 you can find many links for HS2 cards to download.
For example this list from ChubbyCheek https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9210312 or my last posting for this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11571888

However if you don´t have the mods from BetterRepack you may get problems to load cards using these mods.
Thank you bro....
( ◜‿◝ )♡

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Elmenano
You do not appear to have the right files for any version of this game. Screenshot 2023-09-01 071331.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-01 072012.jpg
I have just downloaded the first file from the Steam version on page 1 of this thread. See the first screenshot.
When I look inside this file it shows the details in the second screenshot. This shows that the 3 files of the steam download contain an archive file and this has been split into 3 parts. This is shown by the >....... at the end of the contents. This means it needs to link to files in other files in the same folder.
The three files should be:
HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.part1.rar
HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.part2.rar
HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.part3.rar
DO NOT TRY TO EXTRACT EACH FILE.

Winrar, 7zip or similar will open and combine the contents into one archive file.
Do this by right clicking on the first file and choosing 'Extract here' from the options. This will automatically use all three files to create a single combined archive called HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.

You now need to extract this archive to have the game playable.
Right click on the new file HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar and choose 'Extract files...' and choose where to store the game. Read the posts about best place for it. From memory it is close to the root of the disk but not in C:

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
Well - I recognized now I´m not familiar with these splitted rar files.
The BetterRepack splitted files used to be zip parts - seems it´s not the same method to extract.

Maybe this helps
Or that Youtube
I have try to Extract same problem when I try to repare that say final is wrong and no repare file it's Impossible I have reextract news files same problem the file it's not complete or have wrong final

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have try to Extract same problem when I try to repare that say final is wrong and no repare file it's Impossible I have reextract news files same problem the file it's not complete or have wrong final
What´s about cagers answer 2 postings above?

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
Hello, I'm new here. What is the steam version? what's the difference between the steam version and the one below it?

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Hayo, i asked that question a few month ago, but let's go again :

is there a way to used the koikatsu version of "pushup" for hs2? the other one we got is quite limited in comparaison.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes