Sammaxraj

May 12, 2023
This was no matter of your English, it´s fiine.
I was only curious about your screenshot ;)
So I guess you have only the base game only and not BetterRepack.

If you watch this thread and also https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11613253 you can find many links for HS2 cards to download.
For example this list from ChubbyCheek https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9210312 or my last posting for this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11571888

However if you don´t have the mods from BetterRepack you may get problems to load cards using these mods.
Thank you bro....
( ◜‿◝ )♡

Reactions: turbojoe

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Elmenano
You do not appear to have the right files for any version of this game. Screenshot 2023-09-01 071331.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-01 072012.jpg
I have just downloaded the first file from the Steam version on page 1 of this thread. See the first screenshot.
When I look inside this file it shows the details in the second screenshot. This shows that the 3 files of the steam download contain an archive file and this has been split into 3 parts. This is shown by the >....... at the end of the contents. This means it needs to link to files in other files in the same folder.
The three files should be:
HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.part1.rar
HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.part2.rar
HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.part3.rar
DO NOT TRY TO EXTRACT EACH FILE.

Winrar, 7zip or similar will open and combine the contents into one archive file.
Do this by right clicking on the first file and choosing 'Extract here' from the options. This will automatically use all three files to create a single combined archive called HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar.

You now need to extract this archive to have the game playable.
Right click on the new file HoneySelect2Libido_DX.rar and choose 'Extract files...' and choose where to store the game. Read the posts about best place for it. From memory it is close to the root of the disk but not in C:

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
Well - I recognized now I´m not familiar with these splitted rar files.
The BetterRepack splitted files used to be zip parts - seems it´s not the same method to extract.

Maybe this helps
Or that Youtube
I have try to Extract same problem when I try to repare that say final is wrong and no repare file it's Impossible I have reextract news files same problem the file it's not complete or have wrong final

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have try to Extract same problem when I try to repare that say final is wrong and no repare file it's Impossible I have reextract news files same problem the file it's not complete or have wrong final
What´s about cagers answer 2 postings above?

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
Hello, I'm new here. What is the steam version? what's the difference between the steam version and the one below it?

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Hayo, i asked that question a few month ago, but let's go again :

is there a way to used the koikatsu version of "pushup" for hs2? the other one we got is quite limited in comparaison.

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
What´s about cagers answer 2 postings above?
It's possible it's impossible to extract RAR folders for that game I have try with my olds folders and news and it's impossible with 2 links.
It's possible in rar the folder was corrupted. it's the 3rd application say it's impossible the file are corrupted or it's impossible to open it's same for all 19 parts under the Steam download. It's not possible to repare the only solution it's to obtain the folder in 7z. I have that message when I want open many folders in Win rar (screenshot1) when I extract that say I don't have archive (screenshot 2) it's possible we have obligation to download all in one folder for play the game
Capture 4.PNG
Capture 3.PNG

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It's possible it's impossible to extract RAR folders for that game I have try with my olds folders and news and it's impossible with 2 links.
It's possible in rar the folder was corrupted. it's the 3rd application say it's impossible the file are corrupted or it's impossible to open it's same for all 19 parts under the Steam download. It's not possible to repare the only solution it's to obtain the folder in 7z. I have that message when I want open many folders in Win rar (screenshot1) when I extract that say I don't have archive (screenshot 2) it's possible we have obligation to download all in one folder for play the game
View attachment 2897239
View attachment 2897235
Oh man - I really have no clue anymore what´s wrong with your download files o_O

It remains me only to recommend torrent download.
If you already have the Steam base game you can upgrade it with the SB3 patch from ScrewThisNoise.
Via torrent you can choose betwen a light edition or the full version to reach nearly the mod extent of the BetterRepack.
Here is the torrent file light
and her for full editionhttps://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3697899

The last alternative is to skip your Steam game and switch fully to BetterRepack (actually R13).
To avoid the same chaos of splitted files I only give you the link to torrent file

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hayo, i asked that question a few month ago, but let's go again :

is there a way to used the koikatsu version of "pushup" for hs2? the other one we got is quite limited in comparaison.

Not so far I know - there is only the HS2 PushUpPlugin from Mikke, included in [Optional Mods].

• Sad
Reactions: Tarango

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So the steam version doesn't have the animation creator and the other one has it?
I never used Steam version so I don´t know exactly how far StudioNEO content is included.
Also never used StudioNEO, but I guess what you´re wanting is part of StudioNEO.

If you want work with your own scene creations (animated or not) I recommend the BetterRepack + Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio.
Torrent links here:
game + mods ~61GB
Studio modpack ~170GB

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
I never used Steam version so I don´t know exactly how far StudioNEO content is included.
Also never used StudioNEO, but I guess what you´re wanting is part of StudioNEO.

If you want work with your own scene creations (animated or not) I recommend the BetterRepack + Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio.
Torrent links here:
game + mods ~61GB
Studio modpack ~170GB
Thank you for your reply.
I downloaded the non steam version I believe. But the files are split zip files. And the last 2 numbers don't match like 002.009 and 003.008. How do I extract the files from these split zip files? I tried selecting all of them and extracting but no luck. Also only 019 was in a zip extension. Others are just 001, 002, 003 extensions.
1693669447689.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the non steam version I believe. But the files are split zip files. And the last 2 numbers don't match like 002.009 and 003.008. How do I extract the files from these split zip files? I tried selecting all of them and extracting but no luck. Also only 019 was in a zip extension. Others are just 001, 002, 003 extensions.
View attachment 2898251
I gave you the link to my guides yet https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9487247 ;)
There you need especially the link to ChubbyCheeks guide for renaming https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9376633 (you have to delete the first number triple).

Unfortunately the 19th file doesn´t follow the pattern of the other files (it´s really a horror why the download sources making this so unneccessary complicated :mad:).
Try first rename it to xxxxxxxxxxx R13 SPLIT.7z-019 and look what happens.

The file list should at least look like here that from MEGA https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161

And what´s about my recommendation about torrent? Is this no option for you?
Pls take note you would have avoided many work and troubles if you have gone the torrent way from beginning :rolleyes:

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
I gave you the link to my guides yet https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9487247 ;)
There you need especially the link to ChubbyCheeks guide for renaming https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9376633 (you have to delete the first number triple).

Unfortunately the 19th file doesn´t follow the pattern of the other files (it´s really a horror why the download sources making this so unneccessary complicated :mad:).
Try first rename it to xxxxxxxxxxx R13 SPLIT.7z-019 and look what happens.

The file list should at least look like here that from MEGA https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161

And what´s about my recommendation about torrent? Is this no option for you?
Pls take note you would have avoided many work and troubles if you have gone the torrent way from beginning :rolleyes:

I thought the download would be faster which it is. But I think the simplicity is worth the longer downloading time. So I'm downloading the torrent one now LOL

In your opinion, is the Honey Select 2 Optional Sideloader Modpack studio worth downloading? Can you create your own animation?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I thought the download would be faster which it is. But I think the simplicity is worth the longer downloading time. So I'm downloading the torrent one now LOL

In your opinion, is the Honey Select 2 Optional Sideloader Modpack studio worth downloading? Can you create your own animation?
you can do that even without the sideloader. You can get everything in the sideloader from the betterrepack downloads website or on discord (mods, plugins) and that way you'll fill up your storage space with things you know you need instead of having hundreds of GB sitting unused

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Wise decision - well, torrent download may last 10 hrs or longer, but you can leave it alone (overnight or while at work), but the installation afterthen is easy and flawless.

As HardcoreCuddler answered: to create your own animations in StudioNEO it´s not mandatory to have the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio.
Btw you also can download later if you want more options for Studio.

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11627641 you can look and download single mods from Sideloader.
And a Illusion Discord Invite if you need.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes