Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2163274

Yes, I basically have this image on speeddial at this point >.<
I really recommend using torrent instead though, much less hassle.
Torrent takes a while but it saves a lot of hassle in my view.
In the past I've tried the upgrade option or to download the full install in parts.

R10 was my first clean install and it worked smoothly.
I download the main game first and get that all set up, then go for the additional Studio Mods separately.

I started R11 on Wednesday and had everything up and running on Thursday including copying over all my save files, mods, coordinates, character cards, etc from R10 (which now acts as a bit of a back-up). Just needs a bit of patience, ... which I'm hopeless at.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe
Nov 7, 2017
it's a bug/oversight and shouldn't be there - it's for the Room Girl Launcher.

STN has relased a fix.
Just disregard, that button is there by mistake and doesn't do anything for HS2, it should only show up in RoomGirl. The next release will have that removed.

EDIT: Or, y'know, read the post above me which answered it better than I did :LOL:
Thank you for clearing that up and saving me time. That's good to know and I'm glad that I don't have to reinstall everything. Just thought it was something special but I guess it was for Room Girl not for HS2. Lol. Funny I downloaded and started playing Room Girl, just see if it was anything different or better than HS2. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My bad for it.

I assume you want to achieve something like this right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OH THERE ARE ACTUAL COLLIDER OBJECTS I NEED
I thought I could just use the HSPE2 interface...
and yea that's the sort of thing I want, except two characters interacting with eachother instead of the same one interacting with itself.
I'll try to fiddle around with it again, thank you! now I at least know how to look up the colliders and possibly download them if I don't have them already, then get going.
<3

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
OH THERE ARE ACTUAL COLLIDER OBJECTS I NEED
I thought I could just use the HSPE2 interface...
and yea that's the sort of thing I want, except two characters interacting with eachother instead of the same one interacting with itself.
I'll try to fiddle around with it again, thank you! now I at least know how to look up the colliders and possibly download them if I don't have them already, then get going.
<3
Pretty sure this collider is inside the repack since way back then, but Im glad you got your answer. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I downloaded all the files from the Google Drive, but i can't extract them with 7-zip...?
Anyone have a direct download link that can use IDM to HS2 R11? Because for god sake, the google drive files ALWAYS get ''corrupted'' no matter how many times i download then, even if i rename everything correctly still can't extract the first one and everything else is useless. Then i tried qbittorrent download...My internet download speed normally is 10mb but i can't get a fuckin 1mb on qbittorrent even with all the trackers and config. It took all day to reach almost 50% and i just deleted because not worth wait that much with pc on. Btw, i can download it all in like 1h on Google Drive, so if someone knows how the hell i can not keeping getting those files corrupted or solve them i would pretty much appreciate it.
1001 times posted here. We always like to help

I do everything with MEGA
is the best choice, including CRC Check, incl. Cancel + continue
At some point you can see at Mega that the speed falls below 1 Mbit.
In this case, simply get a new IP from the provider
I do this very elegantly with a Firefox plugin that sends a command to the Fritzbox

The only disadvantage is that you have to unzip 2x 70 GB
You can only open the ... .001 in the Split files
There you get the actual packed ... .7Z (identical to the torrent)
This .7Z must be unpacked after restoration.
Works at with an ancient WinRAR 5.9, better

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone have a direct download link that can use IDM to HS2 R11? Because for god sake, the google drive files ALWAYS get ''corrupted'' no matter how many times i download then, even if i rename everything correctly still can't extract the first one and everything else is useless. Then i tried qbittorrent download...My internet download speed normally is 10mb but i can't get a fuckin 1mb on qbittorrent even with all the trackers and config. It took all day to reach almost 50% and i just deleted because not worth wait that much with pc on. Btw, i can download it all in like 1h on Google Drive, so if someone knows how the hell i can not keeping getting those files corrupted or solve them i would pretty much appreciate it.
Also discussed many times here...................:p

Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-7332660
and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8174651 (same as YESTERDAY!!! https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9370940)

I always recommend 7-Zip for extracting, and as STN posted above same do google

Anyway as Velcrofly posted the torrent way may took longer to download but it´s more fail safe than splitted packs.
Look at my last success here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9320247
I have best experience with uTorrent.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
1001 times posted here. We always like to help

I hate Google Drive
I do everything with MEGA
I load the complete game in 50 min (250 Mbit)
is the best choice, including CRC Check, incl. Cancel + continue
At some point you can see at Mega that the speed falls below 1 Mbit.
In this case, simply get a new IP from the provider
I do this very elegantly with a Firefox plugin that sends a command to the Fritzbox

just a suggestion Mathematically you need 10 Mbit (25x longer) ~ 20 hours
The only disadvantage is that you have to unzip 2x 70 GB
You can only open the ... .001 in the Split files
There you get the actual packed ... .7Z (identical to the torrent)
This .7Z must be unpacked after restoration.
Works at with an ancient WinRAR 5.9
Good shout about JDownloader. A really handy tool.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

Armywolf

Oct 23, 2020
So i am having an issue I cant even get out of the tutorial there isn't no close button, tried to Vanilla the game but still nothing... any suggestons i did come across a reddit post where it should be in the C drive and i had it on D and it's still not working.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So i am having an issue I cant even get out of the tutorial there isn't no close button, tried to Vanilla the game but still nothing... any suggestons i did come across a reddit post where it should be in the C drive and i had it on D and it's still not working.
Well - also a frequently question.
I don´t know what is causing exactly this issue, cuz I never had this problems.
Anyway it looks like your install isn´t correct.
Look here first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9300290.

If this doesn´t help we should take a closer look to your install (game version, install location, torrent file or splitted packs etc....)

Armywolf

Oct 23, 2020
Well - also a frequently question.
I don´t know what is causing exactly this issue, cuz I never had this problems.
Anyway it looks like your install isn´t correct.
Look here first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9300290.

If this doesn´t help we should take a closer look to your install (game version, install location, torrent file or splitted packs etc....)
So i have Repack 10 searched newest version is repack 11 i'm just gonna do a fresh install of R11 i seen that in the link you sent me i could skip the help, i deleted my save tried to skip it, but when i try to do Call fur and request a girl that button doesn't work, it's a dead button so my game "the game I got from the torrent from F95 is out dated" I used he same Zip twice fresh install on two separate drives first D, but i heard this game needs to be in a Root? so i reinstalled it on C, I'll come back with my result's after installing a separate game.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I think the game doesn't find the path
run [br] honeyselect 2 registry fixer.bat in the main directory

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
is it possible to use hairstyles made for specific cards with other characters , without looking weird ? TY
Often, yes. I think it will depend on whether any mods are needed.
When you are in Maker there is the option to load the whole character card or parts of it (face, body, HAIR, clothes, etc)
You should be able to then take the hair from one character card and add it to another. If it doesn't work, maybe they are is a mod missing or maybe there is something very different in the nature of the two cards affecting - the former I have experienced, the latter is a guess on my part
Best of luck

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
i have a problem i cant seem too even start the game i used the r10 pack in the torrent here but after unzipping just the base game without the mods i only get a black screen from the game and nothing else is happening i first had the game installed with all the mods wich are provided here i even let the game updater on for two days too dowload 100gb because it just didnt let me go over 600Kbs for me ... but even that did not worked now i have two folders wich are not in the same folder is there a way too get the game started for me ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So i have Repack 10 searched newest version is repack 11 i'm just gonna do a fresh install of R11 i seen that in the link you sent me i could skip the help, i deleted my save tried to skip it, but when i try to do Call fur and request a girl that button doesn't work, it's a dead button so my game "the game I got from the torrent from F95 is out dated" I used he same Zip twice fresh install on two separate drives first D, but i heard this game needs to be in a Root? so i reinstalled it on C, I'll come back with my result's after installing a separate game.
I think the game doesn't find the path
run [br] honeyselect 2 registry fixer.bat in the main directory
Ok - so it seems your game has a problem with the UI.

In my experience for HS2 you don´t need a classic "Install" under Windows. The game is running well beside Windows directly via InitSetting.exe.
Just extract the torrent 7z into a game folder nearest top of a drive, e.g. D:/HONEYSELECT, and skip unneccessary subfolders like "[ScrewThisNoise.....".
It is recommended to avoid C:/, this can cause conflicts with restrictions of your OS.

Then make a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to your desktop and start it. Choose your solution and graphic setting and launch the game.

Yes, you missed the newest version of BetterRepack, but this is NOT the cause of your troubles. Anyway your R10 (released in July) should also work well out of the box, but it´s a good idea to start with the newest version.
Torrent is the most failsafe way, the torrent file you get direct from here .
Other download links from all Illusion games are always here to find.

Don´t forget to deactivate "Sideloader Modpack Studio" before starting the torrent download, if you only want the game.
You can download this later, if you get familiar with StudioNEO.

lafourminoir

Aug 1, 2019
finally download all mods files, but I have problems , What method to decompress all mods files?

decompress from file 1 problems , decompress from all files the same thing

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i have a problem i cant seem too even start the game i used the r10 pack in the torrent here but after unzipping just the base game without the mods i only get a black screen from the game and nothing else is happening i first had the game installed with all the mods wich are provided here i even let the game updater on for two days too dowload 100gb because it just didnt let me go over 600Kbs for me ... but even that did not worked now i have two folders wich are not in the same folder is there a way too get the game started for me ?
Looks like you installed into a bad game folder.
Read what I recommended in the posting above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9383495 and try it again.
The running "update" can wait until your game is working.
For the game alone you need only to update the Modpack first, the others you can deactivate.
Sideloader-UpdateModpack.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
finally download all mods files, but I have problems , What method to decompress all mods files?

decompress from file 1 problems , decompress from all files the same thing
First you should know that this modpack is only for StudioNEO, u can´t use it in the game.

I guess the file name of no 13 is not correct, u should rename it like the other ones (adding some underlines). Possibly the first file "Xtremsplit" should also be deleted, only the .7z files left inside this folder.
Always start the extraction from 7z.001 (rightclick), I recommend 7-Zip.
The extraction target is your game main folder (where StudioNEOV2.exe is).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
nah what you said i know , importing-from-character or choosing the hair from the hair section doesn't work
i wonder if the settings can be modified ,altered or whatever
In my experience u can´t use hairstyles from a special card on a new created char. These hairstyles are only waiting if you load this special card.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes