Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Not at all - female player only possible as Futa character.
Normal female characters you can´t have as player.

But: it is possible to have a threesome with 2 girls and let them make lesbian, your Player only watching.
Thanks for the answer, otherwise I already wanted to buy her a game in steam, thinking that I could create a character girl. watching it sucks, thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How does HS2 compare to AI shoujo including mods ? Like do I get as many parameters when it comes to modelling the girls ?
( In AI shoujo I get to further modify specific body part's xyz dimensions on top of the normal parameters, breast gravity & elasticity and there are different modded genital options and such.)
And how do the animations compare?
The character modeling is almost the same.
Usually you can use AI cards in HS2 and vice versa.

But there are mods "Exclusive HS2" or "Exclusive AIS" existing, so maybe you have to do some tweaking on certain cards.

Animations? I don´t play AI, so i`m not sure - but I guess the base is the same.

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
can someone tell me why my game starts lagging and freezing after using the maker for 15-20 mins?? when the game first load i can load characters pretty quick in maker but as time passes when i am editing when i load a new character the game freezes takes a long time to load while my ram usage is only at 60% so it shouldnt freeze since the game doesnt freeze like this at the start????

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
QUESTION PLEASE
is the all in one steam version and the All-In-One (DX R14 Base Game Repack ) the same ? because i cant download the steam version from mega since mega doesnt allow more than 4gb per 4 hours so is it the same or not please explain thanks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoneySelect2DXBetterRepack-R14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
QUESTION PLEASE
is the all in one steam version and the All-In-One (DX R14 Base Game Repack ) the same ? because i cant download the steam version from mega since mega doesnt allow more than 4gb per 4 hours so is it the same or not please explain thanks
Do you have a vpn? I just change ip's after it reaches the limit and so I'm able to download multiple files in one session.

Reactions: Yukemoto

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
Hiyas just dl the new r14 and unzipped it to a brand new 2tb nvme e/hs2r14, no extra mods, plugins or chara cards
just browsing through the cards that came with the repack my ram hits 80-90% usage, i have 64gigs of ram, that means the games using 50+gigs of ram, and will keep ramping up untill the game crashes, ive spent the last few months digging though forums on the net, illusion discord and the unity forums and github trying to figure this out
illusion fixes [in the log] tell me the ram usage is 80% but still skips cleanup so i dont know what usage it considers high to start cleanup.
Ive decided to just quit, this is driving me insane
Huge thanks to every one here helping me with this issue, i think the components of my pc is affecting the ram usage even tho the various forums say my pc is more than good enuff to play this game, ai-girl has the exact same issues, so ive copied all my games data onto a spare ssd just in case in the future a fix can be found.
ill still check the forums every coupla days just in case
my pc specs are i7 10700kf not oc,ed, asus tuff 3060 12g not oc,ed which btw is putting out 180+fps so i know thats not the issue even tho the builtin fps plugin says gc ram is 40+gig but task manager saysit its using 5-7g , 64gb renegade fury ram, 2x 2tb nvme drives
once again ty all for reading my rants

maelstrom

Nov 6, 2017
my ram hits 80-90% usage, i have 64gigs of ram, that means the games using 50+gigs of ram
Why do you even care about RAM usage?
My guess as an IT pro but not dev of this app: The software has a lot of resources to load, it sees loads of ram, so it stores them there for easier access. That's what RAM is for.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Do you have a vpn? I just change ip's after it reaches the limit and so I'm able to download multiple files in one session.
i dont i tired to find one but they ain't free, and the ones that are free have limited data, any recommendations?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: ChubbyCheek
Nov 8, 2022
HoneySelect2DXBetterRepack-R14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
whats diffirent between this one and the screwthisnoise version? Are any of them censored?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
whats diffirent between this one and the screwthisnoise version? Are any of them censored?
This IS the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise, it´s the release of the new version R14.
What´s new............watch the changelog

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Heya.

What does the 90+ GB Sideloader Modpack include? Is it only studio stuff (assets), character cards and clothing or what?

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
This IS the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise, it´s the release of the new version R14.
What´s new............watch the changelog
do you know which version is uncensored from the download options? the steam one or the repack one?

• Angry
Reactions: ChubbyCheek
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes