Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Yes
fucking concealer

is honey select 2 DXr14 edition

public BATH no balls (thanks google:cautious:)

in summary

Ahsoka keeps coming out bald when I go to her room and when I'm in a public bathroom
or the shower

• Hey there
Reactions: turbojoe

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
@f45450
My pagefile is set to default system settings its allocated 9gb to it
ive also noticed in resource moniter, the working set is 30gigs of ram and in the commited colum its almost doubled to 58gigs commited, and they both rise at the same time, dunno why the commited is so high
my sister has my old pc and she doest have this issue, her pc only uses at max 8-9 gigs memory in both maingame and chara creater

KingSlayer15

Aug 14, 2020
It´s annoying not to solve your problem.
Usually torrent downloads are very safe belonging corrupted parts, and if so you should have get an error message while extracting.
Have you tried to delete the whole game folder, make a new one and "install" again?

Anyway can you share a screenshot of your game location (Explorer)?
Its fine now. I had ended up redownloading just sideloader into the folder and it loaded after a while.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
hotneko then I have no idea why HS2 uses so much memory, maybe depends on settings on your hardware? Try it lower for example.
What "working set" is lower than "commit" - it's normal. In short, WS is actual data placed in RAM, and commit = that data + empty (or in case of RAM shortage, also rarely used) memory reserved to that process (which usually backed by pagefile, so it does not waste the RAM).

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
ty for that advice ill try reseting my bios to factory defaults and try it out
not sure if xmp profile make a diff as my ram runs 2400mhz stock speeds and 3200mhz on xmp2
I have 4x 16gb ram sticks ill also try running just 1 16gb and see if if makes a diff

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ty for that advice ill try reseting my bios to factory defaults and try it out
not sure if xmp profile make a diff as my ram runs 2400mhz stock speeds and 3200mhz on xmp2
I have 4x 16gb ram sticks ill also try running just 1 16gb and see if if makes a diff
A tip beside: if you want to answer a special posting hit there "Reply", then write your text

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
I guess you´re meaning the correctly named "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", actually > 190GB size.
This is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable in the game.
Aight aight, so it really is only Studio assets. Thanks for clarifying, saves me some Space on my SSD :D
Has been a while since I last played these "games".

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
anyone know why i keep stuttring and lagging when the hcene is loaded in vr? it doesnt lag when I play koikatsu sunshine in vr or when i play studio vr in hs2, it only lags when the h-scene loads

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
Compressed:
R14 is 192,2 GB ( )
R13 is 170,2 GB ( )

So what? :confused:
Well i don't think asking why a pack got 40GB smaller is such an exotic question, however you are of course correct, not only it isn't smaller but it's actually 22gb bigger, so i have no idea how i came to that question, thanks again for clearing this up.

• Haha

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Trying to figure out why eyelashes are disconnecting from the eye when openness is adjusted - the more the eyes close, the more disconnected the eyelashes become. Example below -

HS2_2023-10-18-21-57-14-766.png

This seems to happen with every eyelash type and every head type. Any help appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
hi i am new to honoey select, i just downloaded the game and when creating a new character there are a lot of anime/game characters premade but when i click on them they don't work as they are supposed to, i heard you need plugins or something
can somebody help?i am just trying to make anime characters

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi i am new to honoey select, i just downloaded the game and when creating a new character there are a lot of anime/game characters premade but when i click on them they don't work as they are supposed to, i heard you need plugins or something
can somebody help?i am just trying to make anime characters
We should know what exactly you´ve downloaded.
The best option is the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise, actually version R14, from here
And that should work perfectly out of the box, if some main rules for the game location got noticed: folder short named, on top of a drive and better not C:\, so for example D:\HS2-R14

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня такой вопрос. Чего то после последнего обновления у меня не очень студия работает. До этого вроде всё норм было. VideoExport ни как не хочет работать. Где его сказать заного можно чтобы заменить. VNGE иногда не загружается при включении студии. Ещё этот новый экран загрузки при включении появился как на картинки. Его вообще можно убрать, так как мешает.

I have a question. For some reason, after the last update my studio doesn’t work very well. Before this, everything seemed to be normal. VideoExport doesn't want to work at all. Where can I say it again to replace it? VNGE sometimes does not load when turning on the studio. This new loading screen also appeared when turned on, just like in the pictures. It can be removed altogether, as it is in the way.

логип.jpg

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Trying to figure out why eyelashes are disconnecting from the eye when openness is adjusted - the more the eyes close, the more disconnected the eyelashes become. Example below -

View attachment 3017082

This seems to happen with every eyelash type and every head type. Any help appreciated.
Hi!
I once have seen that in one card I had, it use a headmod from Xyth24, the problem was that the mod wasn't a "Zipmod", instead was a "Hardmod", But the strange thing is that the aforementioned "Hardmod" somehow ruined other face types, si I had to uninstall the Xyth24 suffs for good.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes