gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
We should know what exactly you´ve downloaded.
The best option is the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise, actually version R14, from here
And that should work perfectly out of the box, if some main rules for the game location got noticed: folder short named, on top of a drive and better not C:\, so for example D:\HS2-R14
but i already downloaded the screwthisnoise repack from here? is't it the same thing or i am mistaken i honestly thought its the same thing right?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
but i already downloaded the screwthisnoise repack from here? is't it the same thing or i am mistaken i honestly thought its the same thing right?
Nevermind - that´s ok.
But as I´m used the BetterRepack working perfectly out of the box and you didn´t declare exactly your "downloaded game" I was unsure.

So you should look closer at my recommendation for the game location.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Hi!
I once have seen that in one card I had, it use a headmod from Xyth24, the problem was that the mod wasn't a "Zipmod", instead was a "Hardmod", But the strange thing is that the aforementioned "Hardmod" somehow ruined other face types, si I had to uninstall the Xyth24 suffs for good.
Thanks for the reply but this is a fresh R14 install with a few Hanmen zipmods added in (removing them doesn't change anything). No hardmods have been installed and the abdata directory has not been tampered with, so I don't think that's the issue here unless the newest repack comes with broken hardmods.

edit: actually, seems like head type 04 and hooh's rg head don't have this issue, but every other head does.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Trying to figure out why eyelashes are disconnecting from the eye when openness is adjusted - the more the eyes close, the more disconnected the eyelashes become. Example below -

View attachment 3017082

This seems to happen with every eyelash type and every head type. Any help appreciated.
Thanks for the reply but this is a fresh R14 install with a few Hanmen zipmods added in (removing them doesn't change anything). No hardmods have been installed and the abdata directory has not been tampered with, so I don't think that's the issue here unless the newest repack comes with broken hardmods.

edit: actually, seems like head type 04 and hooh's rg head don't have this issue, but every other head does.
Weird - never seen this issue o_O
And so is it in my fully updated and modded R14 - tried some facial types with Hatano Miwa and also Chun-Li from cunihinx: the eyelashes keep staying on their place
Eyelash-ChunLi.jpg

So it doesn´t seem to be an issue of the new Repack.
But have no clue what could be the reason.
I would try a new "install", maybe a relevent plugin got lost.

Reactions: noctred

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Anyone happen to know where I'm able to find a Kate Marsh (Life Is Strange) card? The only ones I get when searching Life Is Strange on the usual sites are generally Max and Chloe.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Weird - never seen this issue o_O
And so is it in my fully updated and modded R14 - tried some facial types with Hatano Miwa and also Chun-Li from cunihinx: the eyelashes keep staying on their place

So it doesn´t seem to be an issue of the new Repack.
But have no clue what could be the reason.
I would try a new "install", maybe a relevent plugin got lost.
I realized that I misrepresented the issue.

It's not the eye open slider which is causing the problem. It's the eye expression presets. For instance, if you try preset #3 with the default girl, the lashes should detach. I thought it was eye movement from any source because I was messing with both settings simultaneously, but yeah the slider alone does not cause this problem.

I can sort of address this with the blend shapes feature in studio so at least there's that. Thanks for checking.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

It's not the eye open slider which is causing the problem. It's the eye expression presets. For instance, if you try preset #3 with the default girl, the lashes should detach. I thought it was eye movement from any source because I was messing with both settings simultaneously, but yeah the slider alone does not cause this problem.

I can sort of address this with the blend shapes feature in studio so at least there's that. Thanks for checking.
An usefull tool to know whats going on is Console Log. Sometimes the mods doesn't load properly because Unity conflicts, Example K1T0 eyelashes sometimes not load, and the model seems to have Racoon-like-eyes. How to fix it? select another eyelash, then go back to the previous K1T0's eyelashes and problem fixed. Hoy to figure out that there is a CAB-String-sorta conflict? Cpnsole Log pointed it out.

Reactions: turbojoe

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня такой вопрос. Чего то после последнего обновления у меня не очень студия работает. До этого вроде всё норм было. VideoExport ни как не хочет работать. Где его сказать заного можно чтобы заменить. VNGE иногда не загружается при включении студии. Ещё этот новый экран загрузки при включении появился как на картинки. Его вообще можно убрать, так как мешает.

I have a question. For some reason, after the last update my studio doesn’t work very well. Before this, everything seemed to be normal. VideoExport doesn't want to work at all. Where can I say it again to replace it? VNGE sometimes does not load when turning on the studio. This new loading screen also appeared when turned on, just like in the pictures. It can be removed altogether, as it is in the way.

View attachment 3017855
Я понял что у меня именно не работает в студии. НЕ работает включение VideoExport при использовании VNGE. Создаю анимацию в VNGE после ставлю включение после нажатия и ничего. Анимация включается а запись не включается, но это только в VNGE, если нажать в другие места то запись идёт. До этого всё работало, сейчас нет. Как исправить не знаю. Добавил скрин того как и что нажимаю.

I realized that it’s not working for me in the studio. Enabling VideoExport does NOT work when using VNGE. I create an animation in VNGE and then set it to turn on after pressing and nothing. The animation is turned on but the recording is not turned on, but this is only in VNGE; if you click in other places, the recording starts. Everything worked before, but now it doesn't. I don't know how to fix it.

121.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Hmmm..........you´re talking about the Eyes setting in the Camera Menu while new saving?
Eyelash-Preset3.jpg

Normally I never use this, but also can´t find an issue :unsure:

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm..........you´re talking about the Eyes setting in the Camera Menu while new saving?

Normally I never use this, but also can´t find an issue :unsure:
Technically I was using the mini-menu in the other creator screens but it should be the same as the menu in the save screen.

It's a bit hard to tell with the perspective but I think you do have the issue in that screenshot. Look at the bottom lashes - it seems like they are no longer aligned with the lower edge of the eye. Different head types have varying degrees of the issue. I'm not sure which type that is but head type 02 with eyes preset 3 should be the most apparent for the upper lashes.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Technically I was using the mini-menu in the other creator screens but it should be the same as the menu in the save screen.

It's a bit hard to tell with the perspective but I think you do have the issue in that screenshot. Look at the bottom lashes - it seems like they are no longer aligned with the lower edge of the eye. Different head types have varying degrees of the issue. I'm not sure which type that is but head type 02 with eyes preset 3 should be the most apparent for the upper lashes.
I´ve seen this but I´m thinking this is a "normal" appearence by deforming the eyelids and the eyelashes can´t follow correctly.
I guess rather this is is a lack of the game engine respectively the base models in Unity.
If it was better at former versions I can´t retrace anymore.

Anyway no prob for me.....

Reactions: noctred

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
anybody has suggestion to help me out trying to learn how to be a better animator, I just don't want to watch videos ive alreadly seen.

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone have a solution to not being able to access the network feature? Yes i have VPN, and ran [BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat, but i still keep getting this error the moment i click AI or HS downloader.
v 1.2.3
1697916095048.png

Last edited:

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, doesn anyone know where to find some frames for the Studio? You know, like overlays for the scenes.

I tried the discord, but since i'm not sure how the Discord channels work, i thought i ask here.

Pretty please.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, doesn anyone know where to find some frames for the Studio? You know, like overlays for the scenes.

I tried the discord, but since i'm not sure how the Discord channels work, i thought i ask here.

Pretty please.
You´re meaning maps?
Do you already have the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio"?
Anyway you can download the maps alone via updater or from here

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I checked in the HoneySelect 2 DX rar file and there's no translation in there. Is it downloaded at the first launch or something? I got this from the torrent and all the other repacks like AI Shoujo and Koikatsu are the same. No translation files. It is probably a computer problem, though. Does anyone know what blocks the translation from working? Older repacks worked, but I don't have them anymore.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes