Super-Effective

Oct 24, 2023
Using a Quest 3 and Virtual Desktop's pass through/transparency setting, you can play H Scenes in wireless Mixed Reality. So far I only managed to test it using the in game lighting affects to turn some of the room green, and it works. We would need a room/map created as a simple greenscreen room for this to work properly. Would anyone be able to create this, please?

Reactions: harry_cox

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
anybody has suggestion to help me out trying to learn how to be a better animator, I just don't want to watch videos ive alreadly seen.
watch general ik / fk animation videos. The pool of available documentation and tutorials for HS2 specificaly is tiny, but the general stuff comes by the ton and applies just as well

Patoo64

Jul 9, 2017
Since no one can act like they can help ppl with the game tip arrows not working issue. The way to fix it is set your pathway to a shorter directory. Like put your game folder in like C:/Games ~ the game folder

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Since no one can act like they can help ppl with the game tip arrows not working issue. The way to fix it is set your pathway to a shorter directory. Like put your game folder in like C:/Games ~ the game folder
I am not sure where this is coming from but its been said ad nauseam to put game in something like D:\HS2 as the first remedy for any issues.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not quite sure what you want to say.
Akumakazama mentioned the best location for HS2.

Don´t use an unnecessary parent folder like "Games", set your short named game main folder (e.g. "HS2-R14") directly on top of a drive.
If possible don´t use C:\ to avoid possible conflicts with the operating system. Under no circumstances use a folder belonging to the windows system like "Users" or "Programs".

Annotation: the install recommendation from here is only valid for the original japanese game with a real setup file but NOT applicable for the heavy modded BetterRepack!!!

Reactions: hyperintrovert
Sep 5, 2023
I just updated Honey Select 2. What's PovX and how do I activate it?

Also, the Cheats are removed?
PovX is a first person view mode. To activate it press the "<" button, ">" button will switch between different character views.

I don't know about cheats but there is 100% save in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras folder.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just updated Honey Select 2. What's PovX and how do I activate it?
PovX is a first person view mode. To activate it press the "<" button, ">" button will switch between different character views.

Depending on the keyboard layout - in europe it´s ; (Semikolon).

Reactions: hyperintrovert
Mar 14, 2018

In past repacks, they provided a cheat plugin where you can adjust the mood of the girl rather than simply build the obsession bar the old fashion way.

Another thing, in this current repack, SENA's Sailor Moon add-ons are not included. Anyone know where I can find them?

REPORT: I found the cheat. It was in the Optional folder instead of the being pre-installed. It's the one with the Paremiters.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023
In past repacks, they provided a cheat plugin where you can adjust the mood of the girl rather than simply build the obsession bar the old fashion way.

Another thing, in this current repack, SENA's Sailor Moon add-ons are not included. Anyone know where I can find them?

REPORT: I found the cheat. It was in the Optional folder instead of the being pre-installed. It's the one with the Paremiters.
The latest version of repack has cheat tools plugin, just press the F12 key to activate it.

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Just curious...if you do any upgrades from R11->R12 for example. If everything is running fine for the sake of space can we delete the "[BR]R11 Backup" Folder?

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
hi there, i need info about this..
1. is there any plugins for changing girls orgasm gauge?
2. Is there any plugins for changing the girls cloths when ingame H-scene, so the cloths can be specific for each girl?
ex: like in HS1 each girl can change specific 3 cloths when H-scene.
3. Is there any plugins so that character or coodinate can have search engine, to save time & easier for searching?
4. Is there any way to convert Hair to Head Acc (wig), so that 1 girls can use several hair in H-scene?
ex: like in HS1 we can convert the Hair to Head Acc using SB3Utility.
5. Like in HS1, SB3Utility can be use to convert Hair, Top, Bottom, ect to other Slots, or even delete some part of cloths that we don't like. Is this can be done on HS2 also?
appreciate for the info..thx

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
2. Is there any plugins for changing the girls cloths when ingame H-scene, so the cloths can be specific for each girl?
3. Is there any plugins so that character or coodinate can have search engine, to save time & easier for searching?
4. Is there any way to convert Hair to Head Acc (wig), so that 1 girls can use several hair in H-scene?
5. Like in HS1, SB3Utility can be use to convert Hair, Top, Bottom, ect to other Slots, or even delete some part of cloths that we don't like. Is this can be done on HS2 also?
1. I dont think there is. But maybe characteristic and personality affect it.
2. No.
3. There is none, but you can make a subfolder like categorizing them to speed up the caching process and you'll have easier time remembering which category the card in question is.
4. Never heard it.
5. Hiding some parts of the clothing is possible using Material Editor with render toggle. BUT if the clothing supports it. Or just edit the texture image.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not quite sure what you intend belonging No 3, anyway i can to add 2 search features:

ClothingSearch.jpg

1...pressing the down arrow leads you to the activated item
2...if you know the item ID name (or part of it) you can enter here

Works also for hair, accessories, face/body parts

uhhhhhhhhdre

May 7, 2020
I'm having trouble clicking any of the options that would allow me to do things in the game. I can select options and achievements and such but i can't search for a partner or in this case "visit the vip lounge" without it just reading the voiceline and then not initiating its like its not registering my click. Any suggestions?

1698555658813.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes