turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm having trouble clicking any of the options that would allow me to do things in the game. I can select options and achievements and such but i can't search for a partner or in this case "visit the vip lounge" without it just reading the voiceline and then not initiating its like its not registering my click. Any suggestions?

View attachment 3042086
What you see here is correct - the Achievement button labeling is missing since the few last versions, I don´t remember exactly.

You say u can´t use the Play Menue?
Play-Menue.jpg

So I guess you may have a bad game location and the OSD can´t load correct.
The game main folder should be short named, on top of a drive and possibly avoid C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R14.
If you already have this correct try a new install.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello friends... I have also finally arrived at 14.
what can i say, the failures have risen to over 60%.
in addition, it goes with like many here, the power consumption increased extremely.
but I have a new problem in the studio that I did not know yet. :unsure:
now i get a green background on startup and my map options and map list are no longer selectable.
think it was a new plugin installed with.
if someone knows it i would appreciate an info to delete or disable it. (y)

View attachment 3043171
Weird - I have my R14 running well since a few days after release https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-11963515.
I don´t use Studio, but is also seems to load well.
Also no differences about power consumption recognized, but this is more hardware related and I`m lucky until now with my mid range equipment.

I guess you know about best game location, so I have no idea why you´re cursed with issues.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
In studio, I don't know there is one in chara. And also if there is one how do u apply it in chara maker?
What do yo mean by appearance? You can change the color normally and slightly alter the shape using HS2PE Adv.
The one in chara maker are strictly only for maine game. You can find it in the list when choosing one.
Also is the dick indicator is bugged? Cuz it won't work like the threads said
Dick indicator? Did you mean dick navigator?

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Yes dick navigator
What do yo mean by appearance? You can change the color normally and slightly alter the shape using HS2PE Adv.
The one in chara maker are strictly only for maine game. You can find it in the list when choosing one.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020

And also I already figured out how to change using the HS2PE, but it won't work when I use dick navigator. How do u fix this cuz it seems work when using the normal Hooh's penis size but won't work with edited one's.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
And also I already figured out how to change using the HS2PE, but it won't work when I use dick navigator. How do u fix this cuz it seems work when using the normal Hooh's penis size but won't work with edited one's.
You mean something like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT :
Here is the scene data. I think its quicker than explaining it.
The things you need to pay attention :
1. Overall scale -> bottom left menu
2. Benis scale -> item+ menu. For length and other properties
3. HS2PE Adv. -> individual bone size. So you can get something like the one on the left or middle.

You make it looks like the left one just by using HS2PE Adv. -> Blendshapes, but you need to set the collider diameter manually. Meanwhile if you change the bone diameter, the collider diameter will scale accordingly too.

Pardon for the color if the scene doesn't load properly in your system. I'm using NGSSv3 which includes Next Gen Dick Shader. So the coloring is kind of different from default one.

Last edited:

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question about the nips: why is it that when I'm making a character with medium to small nips, but then when I get into the game, the nips got noticeably larger (like 3-4x times larger than the size I made)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Using a Quest 3 and Virtual Desktop's pass through/transparency setting, you can play H Scenes in wireless Mixed Reality. So far I only managed to test it using the in game lighting affects to turn some of the room green, and it works. We would need a room/map created as a simple greenscreen room for this to work properly. Would anyone be able to create this, please?
My CV1 just broke and I am looking at getting a Q3. How much trouble is it to get HS2VR to work with Q3? With CV1 it was as simple as launching from the initsettings and everything worked fine. Also, about the green screen, could you not just use DHH custom background by using a green background and turning off the map in game? I do this to get a black screen, or any color background (before I learned how to use fog to do this).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about the nips: why is it that when I'm making a character with medium to small nips, but then when I get into the game, the nips got noticeably larger (like 3-4x times larger than the size I made)?
Ever heard about sexual arousal? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Joking apart: didn´t notice so far, had to have a closer look - and can´t agree

Edit: added Breast Massage screenshot

Last edited:

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I need your help. Please.
I downloaded the latest version, for the first time in this game, I’m trying to figure it out, and the first thing that catches my eye is empty slots with the words “unable to load”. How can I fix this?
And the huge size of the mods is 90GB, while the size of the main game is 20GB.
Can I reduce the size by removing unnecessary mods? I would like to leave mods for graphics, textures, various animations, poses and the like. Remove mods for various "exquisite" things, items and the like, I have not yet familiarized myself with all the functions of the game.
In the game folder there is a script for rolling back to the vanilla version, but then I think it will not be entirely complete. I would like more features, but also to reduce the size of the game a little. Perhaps somewhere there is a complete list of all mods and their functions?

P.S. I had to remove BG3. It occupied 150 gigabytes.

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, I'm having Technical Difficulties with Honey Select 2.

I got the latest repack. But now it's taking 5 minutes or longer to start the game. Also, in the character editor, it now has to load for almost everything. And when I try to start a sex scene, the game locks up.

Is there a way to fix any of this? If not, then I'll have to downgrade.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020

EDIT :
3. HS2PE Adv. -> individual bone size. So you can get something like the one on the left or middle.

You make it looks like the left one just by using HS2PE Adv. -> Blendshapes, but you need to set the collider diameter manually. Meanwhile if you change the bone diameter, the collider diameter will scale accordingly too.

Pardon for the color if the scene doesn't load properly in your system. I'm using NGSSv3 which includes Next Gen Dick Shader. So the coloring is kind of different from default one.

EDIT :

I'll try that im still downloading the mods cuz it's taking ages to download it

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I need your help. Please.
I downloaded the latest version, for the first time in this game, I’m trying to figure it out, and the first thing that catches my eye is empty slots with the words “unable to load”. How can I fix this?
I can´t imagine what you´re meaning - can you share a screenshot for this?

And the huge size of the mods is 90GB, while the size of the main game is 20GB.
Can I reduce the size by removing unnecessary mods? I would like to leave mods for graphics, textures, various animations, poses and the like. Remove mods for various "exquisite" things, items and the like, I have not yet familiarized myself with all the functions of the game.
In the game folder there is a script for rolling back to the vanilla version, but then I think it will not be entirely complete. I would like more features, but also to reduce the size of the game a little. Perhaps somewhere there is a complete list of all mods and their functions?
Deleting mods is possible, but does not really make sense. If you want to use downloaded cards from other creators using BetterRepack you may have "missing mod messages" and the character doesn´t load well.
And there is no guide so far I know which mods are "unnecessary".
Rolling back to vanilla you´re loosing the english translation from Steam and also the uncensoring.

The better way is to leave the BetterRepack as it is.

Reactions: hyperintrovert

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay, I'm having Technical Difficulties with Honey Select 2.

I got the latest repack. But now it's taking 5 minutes or longer to start the game. Also, in the character editor, it now has to load for almost everything. And when I try to start a sex scene, the game locks up.

Is there a way to fix any of this? If not, then I'll have to downgrade.
Most loading issues are caused by a bad game location.
This should be on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R14

Reactions: hyperintrovert

Noscopejfk

Feb 10, 2020
Getting this error at the end of H Scenes. I have this installed on my D drive & never had any problems till I updated to R14. I have mods but nothing manually installed. I redownloaded the game, reinstalled all the mods from the mod manager update, and I still get the same error. And as expected, nothing on the internet pertaining to this save for one post I saw and even that had no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Update: Seems like my saves were corrupted. I deleted them all and things seem to be back to normal. Before, it would WSOD at the end of H Scenes and when I go go Sleep. After I deleted the saves it let me do both again. I will leave this up in case someone else has the same problem I had.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Getting this error at the end of H Scenes. I have this installed on my D drive & never had any problems till I updated to R14. I have mods but nothing manually installed. I redownloaded the game, reinstalled all the mods from the mod manager update, and I still get the same error. And as expected, nothing on the internet pertaining to this save for one post I saw and even that had no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated
To clarify: you downloaded the full BR R14 into a clean new install? Why then "reinstalling" mods in mod manager?
How is your game location exactly (explorer screenshot)?

Which version did you run before? Is it still working?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes