turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You're actually right.
The nips only get bigger in actions related to booba stimulating (boob massaging, boobjob, etc..)
Ok - added (edited my first reply) a screenshot of breast action, but still don´t see the noticable effect of your screenshots.
Maybe the action related deforming of the breast area is simulating a "nipple arousing", which is absolutely natural.
But didn´t know the game is able to do this o_O

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've just been informed that the KKManager included in this repack is causing issues. Is it possible to run this game without KKManager?
Never noticed so far - who said this?
Btw the KK-Manager is only running if you start it manually, so have no influence on the game when closed.

It´s only a tool to manage your cards and mods.
You always should keep it updated if got asked.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm using graphics mod and some clothes textures keep flickering when you move the camera farther away from the character. What is causing this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible this is rather a clipping issue between body and stockings than a graphics artefact?

Mar 14, 2018
Never noticed so far - who said this?
Btw the KK-Manager is only running if you start it manually, so have no influence on the game when closed.

It´s only a tool to manage your cards and mods.
You always should keep it updated if got asked.
Well right now, I'm gonna reinstall the game and set it to default settings on some of the mods. See if that helps.

Reactions: turbojoe

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I can´t imagine what you´re meaning - can you share a screenshot for this?

Deleting mods is possible, but does not really make sense. If you want to use downloaded cards from other creators using BetterRepack you may have "missing mod messages" and the character doesn´t load well.
And there is no guide so far I know which mods are "unnecessary".
Rolling back to vanilla you´re loosing the english translation from Steam and also the uncensoring.

The better way is to leave the BetterRepack as it is.
On the right in the model selection you see the absence of previews, a white square - and I have 70% of them.
You will also see a message in the top left stating that there are no mods for these models, but they are located in the HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R14\Mods\Sideloader Modpack folder.
I downloaded the latest build from dl.betterrepack.com and I think it should be fully tested and working, but it isn't. buggedj.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
On the right in the model selection you see the absence of previews, a white square - and I have 70% of them.
You will also see a message in the top left stating that there are no mods for these models, but they are located in the HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R14\Mods\Sideloader Modpack folder.
I downloaded the latest build from dl.betterrepack.com and I think it should be fully tested and working, but it isn't. View attachment 3050202
That´s weird, cuz these zipmods are indeed part of BetterRepack and located in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2.
But the missing mod message is only showing up if you have a card in your chara/female folder needing a mod you don´t have or you only have another version of this mod.
I have no clue why you have these messages, my BR R14 doesn´t this either.

And: these mods are head mods (the card creator is packaging the head sculpting and makeup into a zipmod) and ONLY working on the card of this character respectively the card isn´t loading correct without this mod.
Therfore the icon only shows "Please load the card". But also Facial Types for special characters with thumbnails.
These Facial Types are quasi "on hold" until you have the according card for them - you can´t use them on another card or on a self created character (always looking weird).

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
So what should I do? I checked some of these files, and they are there, but it turns out that the game does not see them. I updated the game through KKManager but it didn't get any better. Maybe you need to register/change the path to the files somewhere?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So what should I do? I checked some of these files, and they are there, but it turns out that the game does not see them. I updated the game through KKManager but it didn't get any better. Maybe you need to register/change the path to the files somewhere?
If you are trying to load the face right from there it's not going to work. That's why it says "Please load the card". You should try to load the actual whole character card and see if it works then. You could also try to download the cunihinx folder again incase something went wrong.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
If you are trying to load the face right from there it's not going to work. That's why it says "Please load the card". You should try to load the actual whole character card and see if it works then. You could also try to download the cunihinx folder again incase something went wrong.

This is only one, and there are more than 70 of them - I will have to practically download everything again. Perhaps it’s easier for me to find another repack, since this one doesn’t work well for me.

gagarin87

Nov 7, 2022
Before switching to dx14 i was using dx13 which i updated from dx12 older version. Now game lags hard on my scenes which used to be ok. Also VNGE clipmaker animations studder a lot... I regret switching to dx14 and can't find the reason of the performance issue.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Before switching to dx14 i was using dx13 which i updated from dx12 older version. Now game lags hard on my scenes which used to be ok. Also VNGE clipmaker animations studder a lot... I regret switching to dx14 and can't find the reason of the performance issue.
Sometimes using fresh install might solve the issue.
Or maybe you might want to check what plugin that make your scene lag with FPS display. Remember to enable the monitoring plugins.
Or see the console what's happening in your scene.

Reactions: turbojoe

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
how do you put the optional studio modpack to the game? which file to put it, cuz when you update with kk manager it will auto update or add the mods to the game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how do you put the optional studio modpack to the game? which file to put it, cuz when you update with kk manager it will auto update or add the mods to the game.
Pls note the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
If you really want this it is best to download the 190GB via torrent, file from here
The .7z file you extract directly into your game mods.
Then you should have a "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" folder beneath your other Sideloader Modpack - xxx folders.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, I give up.

I reinstalled the game. But now the game won't start. I waited up to 1 hour for it to start, and nothing.
I absolutely have no clue what you´re doing.
Myself had never troubles with my (always clean new) installs since I found this game at version R4, alsways running perfect out of the box.
You confirmed the correct game location, so I don´t know what do do more.

Last solution: new download, I recommend torrent (file from here ), extracting into a game folder like D:\HS2-R14, start InitSetting.exe, choose your resolution, activate only GraphicsMode, and start the game.
Eventually may help the first start if you don´t use fullscreen.
If first test is running well you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods) from your old game (copy/paste).
Tra start again - if troubles, there is an issue with your old files.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes