AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is there any work around for how big the side loader mod packs are? My computer only has 200GB of space :(

do I just need to get an external drive?
No.
Get a bigger SSD and make a dedicated partition for HS2 like myself.
Just like turbojoe said, if you're only playing the main game, ~200GB should be enough.
But if you're using studio, you should reserve 500GB just for HS2 alone like myself.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm assembling a computer and want to know what hardware is ideal or the best value for HS2.

From my research searching the threads here, one user repeatedly says that you simply need a lot of RAM(32GB+), and that the GPU doesn't matter. Some people say that the Nvidia 3000 series have problems and should be avoided. Is anyone running this at maximum settings with mods @ 2160p with a stable 60FPS and wouldn't mind sharing your setup? 1080p/60FPS is fine as well, but I'm wondering if a stable 2160p is possible. Is this so unoptimized that what I'm asking sounds ridiculous? Is anyone using driver upscaling like RIS/NIS? Also, would you rather have a high resolution or high refresh rate?
To add AmaNo my personal experience is that AMD cards seam to better handle this game - my old Radeon RX 570 in my desktop is still working fine.
And provide a SSD (min. 500GB), it´s a real loading accelerator.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After 4 days I found a clean Steam version of this game. I added a micropatch from BR on top - and now I have a full BR P0 version of the game, which can be updated to P14 using KKManager.
Tell me how to make the main male character transparent - I don’t understand.
And I also don’t understand why girls don’t cum - this happened 50 times, but I don’t understand the reason. You may be out of the game for an hour, but it won't end there.
Google Translate
Not quite sure what you´r talking about.
Belonging Steam version there is no compatibility with BetterRepack, you need an own SB Patch to get a game equivalent to BetterRepack.
Read here for comparison https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614
So far the latest SB3 patch is from 07-2022 I guess it´s equivalent to BetterRepack R10.

Player making transparent I don´t know, but there is a POV function in game - hit ; (key right of M) to get.

If you mean girl squirting you have first to unlock the achievment, then you can choose squirting from character or always.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-7827168

Reactions: Sevilia

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
The Steam version is very compatible with IR - after the micropatch I can update it to P14 by downloading all the content. Its version in the main menu is 1.0.0.

I mean that the girl basically does not cum - the strip stops at 20% of the end and under no circumstances goes further, there is no climax. I tried the game HoneyCome - almost an exact copy of this game, and everything works as it should - after 30 seconds the girl cums, the bar always fills to the end if it is not blocked.

Sep 5, 2023
The Steam version is very compatible with IR - after the micropatch I can update it to P14 by downloading all the content. Its version in the main menu is 1.0.0.

I mean that the girl basically does not cum - the strip stops at 20% of the end and under no circumstances goes further, there is no climax. I tried the game HoneyCome - almost an exact copy of this game, and everything works as it should - after 30 seconds the girl cums, the bar always fills to the end if it is not blocked.
Try regulating speed with the mouse wheel, until the strip starts moving again.

Reactions: Sevilia
Sep 5, 2023
The speed is extremely maximum and it does not decrease or increase. There should be a discharge but this does not happen.
I just tested it and girl bar does not move at absolute maximum speed at 80%, but it starts moving on slightly lover seed. Try regulating speed until you reach the sweet spot.

Reactions: P0iSON

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Well, do you understand that it doesn't “just work” like their other games? This is broken. And why hasn't this been corrected by numerous mods - sadomasochistic costumes are more important?

Lmja

Aug 10, 2017
Well, do you understand that it doesn't “just work” like their other games? This is broken. And why hasn't this been corrected by numerous mods - sadomasochistic costumes are more important?
It's not broken, it's about finding the sweet spot, you're meant to increase/decrease speed until the bars light up again and hers continues to increase. the reason there's no mods for it is that it's not broken.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok - didn´t know so far o_O
The version 1.0.0 is belonging to the base game, the BetterRepack version is counted in the right lower corner
InitSetting-R14.jpg

Aahhh - got it.
As hyperintrovert and Lmja explained this is indeed part of the H-scene speed control (normally with mouse wheel).
While the male bar (blue) is increasing regardless of speed, the girls bar (red) is needing a very slow start - accelerating to fast will stop that immediately. If happened you have to scroll back a little.
If you have a H-scene for both climaxes (e.g. penetration) you´ll find girls arousing easy at the point the male bar changing the color to light blue.

This is a function of the base game and independent from mods. So otherwise maybe there is an issue in your special game construction (Steam + R14).
And let me tell you: with reaching girls climax I never had troubles since I found this game (BetterRepack R4.0).

Last edited:

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I don't have a problem with this in 4 other games from the same company that I tried and later deleted, but it does in this one. Perhaps in my case this is due to the low FPS of about 30. But I already do everything that is described above.
This happens both on the pure Steam version and on BR 14 - absolutely identical.

• Thinking Face

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Can you attach screenshot?
What kind of screenshot do you want? That the strip has reached the limit and nothing happens, there is no completion?? How can I capture this in a screenshot?
I explain again: when a girl’s stripe reaches the small line on the right, when the movements accelerate to the maximum and cannot be slowed down, after which the stripe should be completely filled and the girl will finish, but she doesn’t move further - I left him in this position for 15 minutes , and it seems that she is already starting to smoke, but she never finishes, and the bar does not fill completely, as if the lock was turned on.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Sorry guys, it looks like the problem is really in my wooden PC, and not in the game - I set the performance mode, minimum resolution - turned the wheel and a MIRACLE happened.
Thank you for helping me!

If anyone needs it, here is a link to read Steam version 1.0.0 and the patch to P0 -
Then you can install all the mod packs on it.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The bar does not fill further - with any action in any pose. View attachment 3058250
The girls bar stopping here I only see if you have an event the girl doesn´t like - mostly hurting things from SPECIAL scenes.

Sorry guys, it looks like the problem is really in my wooden PC, and not in the game - I set the performance mode, minimum resolution - turned the wheel and a MIRACLE happened.
Thank you for helping me!

If anyone needs it, here is a link to read Steam version 1.0.0 and the patch to P0 -
Then you can install all the mod packs on it.
I´m surprised that the hardware capability has such an effect - so far I know was the initially concept of this game to run on low budget hardware with integrated graphics. FPS > 30 should be sufficient.
Anyway if you want to improve first and easiest step should be a SSD.

Btw thanks for the interesting info about Steam MicroPack - here´s another link with more info or

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I have already upgraded it: when starting up, KK and BP complain about outdated versions - I updated them and all the plugins available for them on GitHub. There were no problems. Now I can install only the mods I need. Tell me what mods I need for high-resolution textures - although on my PC this will most likely cause harm, but still.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes, I have already upgraded it: when starting up, KK and BP complain about outdated versions - I updated them and all the plugins available for them on GitHub. There were no problems. Now I can install only the mods I need. Tell me what mods I need for high-resolution textures - although on my PC this will most likely cause harm, but still.
The "high resolution textures" are mostly body skins and are part of BetterRepack (K1T0-K1TN, hooh, nyaacho) with 1 exeption: Hanmens Next-Gen Skin Texture.....look here for Hanmen download links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Reactions: P0iSON

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
As I understand it, these are mods for creating new characters, and they need something else, because my characters just turn black without skin texture.
I'm interested in a mod that changes the textures of ready-made characters in the game and all new ones created - without any shader editors or other complex things. bugged.PNG

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes