turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As I understand it, these are mods for creating new characters, and they need something else, because my characters just turn black without skin texture.
I'm interested in a mod that changes the textures of ready-made characters in the game and all new ones created - without any shader editors or other complex things. View attachment 3059366
This normally happens if your character is using Next_Gen Skin and you haven´t activated GraphicsMode and SSS.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8238937

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
In terms of penetration mechanics, the game is very inferior... Wait, there are no penetration mechanics, apparently due to the fact that the game itself was censored from the start.
Is it possible to transfer the penetration mechanics from RoE to this game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In terms of penetration mechanics, the game is very inferior... Wait, there are no penetration mechanics, apparently due to the fact that the game itself was censored from the start.
What is exactly your problem?
There are some plugins for improving H-scenes (Better Penetration, Better H-Scenes), you´ll have to work with these settings by yourself.

And so far I don´t know what "RoE" should be you have to discuss this with Illusion Games (if you even find an open ear there) ;)

Reactions: Shield0731

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
idk but to me it happens with any of the clothes that are skintight. Any sort of stockings are the most horrendous.
Sometimes that's from switching multisampling settings. You can replicate it in the studio by cycling the settings - one of those will make pantyhose spaz. But if you mean the game actual, my bad I don't know.

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
Did the Network stopped working? I remember using it to get new character cards but now its saying it doesn't work anymore. Any reason why that is and any way to get that back or is it just gone forever?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Did the Network stopped working? I remember using it to get new character cards but now its saying it doesn't work anymore. Any reason why that is and any way to get that back or is it just gone forever?
Illusion went under so it's very unlikely they will keep any servers active.

Reactions: Shield0731

Shield0731

Nov 3, 2023
What's RoE? I've never heard of that game (If it is a game).

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not officially, but a number of Illusion peeps made IllGames, and released HoneyCome. So their will be a 3 but it might be called something different. However, it will also be harder to mod, from what I've heard, which would likely mean it'll not get the same amount of content.

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
No matter how many times I download Part 1 of the Files, I keep getting an error. What else can I do to stop this from happening?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
No matter how many times I download Part 1 of the Files, I keep getting an error. What else can I do to stop this from happening?
Get it from or torrent it.
Highly recommend torrent for less risk of corrupted files.

Reactions: garbage062

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Get it from or torrent it.
Highly recommend torrent for less risk of corrupted files.
I've never used a torrent before. How can I use that?

What is the best place for torrents? I tried to use Magnet but it doesn't seem to open.

Last edited:

jakeynakey

Mar 12, 2021
So i downloaded all the parts individually, now how do i merge them? Do I just put all of the in the same folder?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

MAdnan

Mar 18, 2021
I downloaded optional sideloader modpack part 1 and decided to extract it but gave error said the archive is corrupt please fix it

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes