AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I downloaded optional sideloader modpack part 1 and decided to extract it but gave error said the archive is corrupt please fix it
1. You dont need it if you dont use studio.
2. You need to download all parts to extract partial archive.
3. If you've done those 2 and still get corrupted files, torrent it.

pear12321

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, I've created a chart that compiles all of the performance data for HS2 I can find. Feel free to reply with your entry and I'll add it to the chart. I ask that it's in the main game, during a scene. Screenshot 2023-11-09 5.14.40 PM.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Patoo64

Jul 9, 2017
Not quite sure what you want to say.
Akumakazama mentioned the best location for HS2.

Don´t use an unnecessary parent folder like "Games", set your short named game main folder (e.g. "HS2-R14") directly on top of a drive.
If possible don´t use C:\ to avoid possible conflicts with the operating system. Under no circumstances use a folder belonging to the windows system like "Users" or "Programs".

Annotation: the install recommendation from here is only valid for the original japanese game with a real setup file but NOT applicable for the heavy modded BetterRepack!!!
? what do you mean, i said what i wanted to say. in this situation if people knew the solution, it takes only 20 seconds to save someone days or hours.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
You mean something like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT :
Here is the scene data. I think its quicker than explaining it.
The things you need to pay attention :
1. Overall scale -> bottom left menu
2. Benis scale -> item+ menu. For length and other properties
3. HS2PE Adv. -> individual bone size. So you can get something like the one on the left or middle.

You make it looks like the left one just by using HS2PE Adv. -> Blendshapes, but you need to set the collider diameter manually. Meanwhile if you change the bone diameter, the collider diameter will scale accordingly too.

Pardon for the color if the scene doesn't load properly in your system. I'm using NGSSv3 which includes Next Gen Dick Shader. So the coloring is kind of different from default one.
I get it now but how do u increase the length of the penis again? Do u need to change it from HS2PE and the change the collider diameter?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I get it now but how do u increase the length of the penis again? Do u need to change it from HS2PE and the change the collider diameter?
Item+ menu on the left sidebar.
It's special plugin for hooh's stuff like scripted dick, volumetric lighting, gimmicks etc.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Any guide for dummies on how to edit maps? i want to add cameras to a custom map (not for studio) i've downloaded, and possibly also edit a few more for personal use, sadly i have no clue on mod creation

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, I've created a chart that compiles all of the performance data for HS2 I can find. Feel free to reply with your entry and I'll add it to the chart. I ask that it's in the main game, during a scene. View attachment 3074602
What are your thoughts on a gpu that is 3060 ti with 16gb of ram?
Nice chart. It's just as the chart said, you can play the main game without high spec.
Also even within main game you need to pay attention on GraphicMod or DHH.
GraphicMod gives you more realistic look in cost of performance while DHH for lower spec can give you more FPS than not using either at all.
Just make sure to tinker the preset to your liking.

But no one with the sane mind would use their mega expensive PC just for the main game.
Most of them will use studio to make something like myself.
Here is my current rig :
Its very subjective depending on your use case.
If you're actively making animated scene in studio, there is no guarantee 32GB Memory and RTX 3000 is enough.
I spend most of my time making scene.
My spec is below :
CPU : Ryzen 5 7500F
Mem : 32GB 6000MHz
GPU : RX 6800 XT
I'm using 21:9 (2560x1080) display.

Depending on the scene composition, the FPS might differ from 60-90.
Scene made by professional that emphasizes lighting might only run at 30 FPS.
My previous rig was :
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
Mem : 16GB 3600MHz
GPU : RTX 3070 Ti with same display.

With that rig usually the FPS differ around 30-70 depending on how many things rendered and lighting setup.
The scene on my right signature only gave me 30 FPS with old rig.

Reactions: turbojoe

pear12321

Jul 3, 2017
This is probably the final update for the chart. This is not perfect, and I may need to create a standardized test and ask for people to follow instructions so that the results are very accurate. For now, this is a collection of results that I found and that people submitted, and it may be helpful for those looking to buy new parts. Screenshot 2023-11-10 2.31.40 PM.png

Reactions: hyperintrovert
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes