letmeinnnnn

Nov 12, 2022
just a quick question. does the br14 comes with mods already installed or do I have to install them manually? I'd be glad if someone could explain

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Sometimes when I load characters, my cards becomes like this.(this happens to all cards.) what can I do?

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
I might wrong, but I dont see anything wrong in the screenshot.
Could you explain what's the issue?
When the first image becomes the effect of the second, the face becomes stiff and the figure stops shaking, and some parameters of the body change before my solution was to read the character multiple times, about 15 times~, and the character card would return to normal, but today when I used my old method, the character's facial bones couldn't be modified

Mar 28, 2023
When the first image becomes the effect of the second, the face becomes stiff and the figure stops shaking, and some parameters of the body change before my solution was to read the character multiple times, about 15 times~, and the character card would return to normal, but today when I used my old method, the character's facial bones couldn't be modified
I got this problem too. Sadly I also cant fix this.Only delete and install again

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
I might wrong, but I dont see anything wrong in the screenshot.
Could you explain what's the issue?
I'm thinking that maybe I'm often forcing the game to close that causes some settings in addition to bugs?
I got this problem too. Sadly I also cant fix this.Only delete and install again
lol Interestingly, it really doesn't happen with a new download of the game But I have too many mods and it will be a hassle if I install again

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm thinking that maybe I'm often forcing the game to close that causes some settings in addition to bugs?
I cant say it has some kind of correlation but what's the cause that make you to frequently force the game to close?
I do sometimes force the game to close if I accidentally booted up the game when I don't mean to open it by closing the console.
But as long as I've been in this rabbit hole, I never met that issue.

Reactions: turbojoe

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
It's a bad habit of mine, I quit the game almost in-game when I quit it
I cant say it has some kind of correlation but what's the cause that make you to frequently force the game to close?
I do sometimes force the game to close if I accidentally booted up the game when I don't mean to open it by closing the console.
But as long as I've been in this rabbit hole, I never met that issue.

• Sad
Reactions: AmaNo04

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Item+ menu on the left sidebar.
It's special plugin for hooh's stuff like scripted dick, volumetric lighting, gimmicks etc.
There's a few options like border strength, border progress, etc which slide should I change cuz I've tried them all but it doesn't change the penis for me

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Ok, I sometimes also close the game closing the window right above instead of going back to main menu and quit.
But same as AmaNo never had such an issue.

Anyway I still can´t imagine what exactly happens.
When appears the double face? If you loading in game or in charamaker (your screenshot doesn´t look like that).
Or is the card itself changing (you´re talking about "my cards become like this")?

And what do you mean with "reading the card":
It's the same card, but sometimes when I read it
???

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
There's a few options like border strength, border progress, etc which slide should I change cuz I've tried them all but it doesn't change the penis for me
2. Benis scale -> item+ menu. For length and other properties
Try changing the Benis Scale.
Remember it has to be Scripted Dick Track Nearest and the navigator must be present in the scene or it wouldn't work.

Reactions: Dibald88

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
How come R14 takes almost 5 minutes to load into the game? Does it automatically search for updated mods? If so, can that be disabled? I use R5 (the best ever repack version) and I can get into the game every time in under a minute.

Last edited:

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Ok, I sometimes also close the game closing the window right above instead of going back to main menu and quit.

When appears the double face? If you loading in game or in charamaker (your screenshot doesn´t look like that).
Or is the card itself changing (you´re talking about "my cards become like this")?

???
my bad. I mean load character card. This screenshot may reveal more of the problem.and Mystic Paragon He had the same problem as me 微信图片_20231114233521.jpg

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022

???
idk how to send video or big image. Words seem hard to describe.
Step 1:road a character card
Step 2:road second one
Step 3:bug has appeared !(The character card becomes like a wooden man, the character card stops shaking, the expression stiffens, the face is deformed, and the body bone value changes)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
idk how to send video or big image. Words seem hard to describe.
Step 1:road a character card
Step 2:road second one
Step 3:bug has appeared !(The character card becomes like a wooden man, the character card stops shaking, the expression stiffens, the face is deformed, and the body bone value changes)
Your issue getting clearer.
I guess you´ve meant "load a character card"..........

Well, if I understand right this happens if you load another card (in charamaker), and the character before doesn´t vanish completely? And your charamaker is freezing then?

Indeed this is weird, I never have seen or heard about something like this.
Most likely I suspect a loading issue - how´s about your game location? Is it on top of a drive and not C:\, as always recommended?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How come R14 takes almost 5 minutes to load into the game? Does it automatically search for updated mods? If so, can that be disabled? I use R5 (the best ever repack version) and I can get into the game every time in under a minute.
Then compare first the amount of mods of R5 to R14. R14 has to load much more mods than R5.
Normally the first loading lasts longer than next ones.

And NO, there isn´t an automatically update search, you run the game completely standalone.
Searching for updates you have to start manually in KK-Manager or InitSetting.

Anyway I´ve stopped my game start - exactly 56 sec. If I remember right I never noticed a significant loading time increase with newer versions.
Maybe you´ve unnecessary long file pathes? Is your game main folder (where .exe is) on top of a drive?
Hardware is also of influence - more RAM and game on SSD accelerate loading process.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes