EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
hey does anyone know tool i can use that isn't under a paid wall that can rip honey select 1 and 2 characters. I don't have money to paid for sklx tool and im sorry to even come across this.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
hey does anyone know tool i can use that isn't under a paid wall that can rip honey select 1 and 2 characters. I don't have money to paid for sklx tool and im sorry to even come across this.
What do you mean RIP? Like export from a scene....its not too hard with the modded pack

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Are there anyway to save or copy a face/body setting of a character for later use? For example I really like this character face and that character body type, but I can't recreate the neither the face nor the body so I just want to mix and match both of them.

Sep 5, 2023
Are there anyway to save or copy a face/body setting of a character for later use? For example I really like this character face and that character body type, but I can't recreate the neither the face nor the body so I just want to mix and match both of them.
When you are loading a card, you can choose what part of it to load.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I'm having difficulty trying to play this game on the Quest 2. I'm able to open the game and play it, but I have no idea how to work the controls. the menu is extremely difficult to open and I can't figure out why.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm having difficulty trying to play this game on the Quest 2. I'm able to open the game and play it, but I have no idea how to work the controls. the menu is extremely difficult to open and I can't figure out why.
Sry - but I have no clue what you´re talking about o_O
There are no "quests" in this game - do you mean meeting a girl while "Explore the Building"? Or "Create" a character? Or "StudioNEO"?
May you share a screenshot about your issue?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If you intend to make a HS1 card work in HS2 - no chance, completly different base systems.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is therea any mod for english voices/moaning?
Not so far I know - english translation is only subtitle text.

The voices are only original japanese - here you can see which actress´s voice belonging to certain Personality.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Hi can i ask ,what is the difference between R14 Base Game Repack and Optional Sideloader Modpack ,which is I should download? I want the game with no censorship and can see dick and vagina (no white line or white thing xD)

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hi can i ask ,what is the difference between R14 Base Game Repack and Optional Sideloader Modpack ,which is I should download? I want the game with no censorship and can see dick and vagina (no white line or white thing xD)
1st Page FAQ, there is your Answer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to add more tattoo's?
To increase your pool of coosable tattoos it´s like akumakaza said.
Overlays on Discord here

Ingame (chara creator) you only can add 2 Paints and 2 Overlays (2 Body and 2 Face), nothing more

Reactions: Azure Sun

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - also 1000 times asked and answered here ;)

I guess you´re talking about the BetterRepack R14 and the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio - the terms here on page 1 aren´t quite correct :cool:
So the BetterRepack is the base game + Steam translation (english) + tons of mods (including uncensor mods), cards and clothing.
The optional one is how the correct name is showing a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO, you can´t use this in game - so I think you need it.
More information and download links here

If you want to download this it´s strongly recommended to go the torrent way - be warned here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617

Reactions: akumakazama

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys do you know any good way to move / change size of / rotate thighs without fucking up the overall orientation of the leg? Cheaty ways are fine too because I'm not animating it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes