Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Yea, it's been a trial and error ordeal. I have added some new hairs and skins which is awesome. Mods from K1T0-K1TN and Sjjpl have been the most useful for me.
HI!
I agree with ya! In recent days I needed a lot of space on my disc, so I decided to move out the entire "MyMods" folder, the Sideloader studio mods and other stuffs. Surprising my game runs faster than before! So i'm going to play with some of my cards and studio scenes and see what mods are missing, It may be take me a while to depurate my mods list (There are mods that I will never gonna use tho). I am running BR13 cuz I am mistrusted to update to BR14 cuz I've heard some bad reviews of well-known users, besides my cardboard PC seems to be at its limit, I dont wanna blow this one too.

Similar case went to my card folder, Over 8000 chicks made my load time too long, so I moved out all my gals and when I want to play or create a new scene, only choose the needed and bring it to mt machine.

JinRoh

Jul 29, 2019
I installed the DX Better Repack R14 on torrent from the better repack site, extracted the game, launched it, and for some reason some of the buttons don't work. I can't close help screens, and most options grey out after I click them, I can make characters, but it wont let me go to any locations, call anyone, I can call fur but the option to do have sex with her also does nothing. I also can't sleep. all I can do is make characters and assign them to groups, wont let me do anything else. When I try to click any options it just highlights them and makes a sound but nothing happens. Already tried a fresh install and extraction, no errors during either. Anyone have any idea what's causing this?

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Your issue getting clearer.
I guess you´ve meant "load a character card"..........

Well, if I understand right this happens if you load another card (in charamaker), and the character before doesn´t vanish completely? And your charamaker is freezing then?

Indeed this is weird, I never have seen or heard about something like this.
Most likely I suspect a loading issue - how´s about your game location? Is it on top of a drive and not C:\, as always recommended?
I'm a computer novice. my computer is alienware, only 1TB, so I'm putting the game on a portable hard drive, so maybe that's the problem?

Reactions: turbojoe

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
How to make girl like this? What mods i need to download? Pls help View attachment 3088055
Not being offensive, but you just need to git gud at it.
The female chara used in the pic doesn't really use any paid mod afaik.
I recognized the hair, it's from Sjjpl. It's also using some kind of technique to make a bang.
BP5 Innie uncensor.
Maybe PregnancyPlus to make "chubby" look or only using chubby body build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: turbojoe and Dhoven

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I installed the DX Better Repack R14 on torrent from the better repack site, extracted the game, launched it, and for some reason some of the buttons don't work. I can't close help screens, and most options grey out after I click them, I can make characters, but it wont let me go to any locations, call anyone, I can call fur but the option to do have sex with her also does nothing. I also can't sleep. all I can do is make characters and assign them to groups, wont let me do anything else. When I try to click any options it just highlights them and makes a sound but nothing happens. Already tried a fresh install and extraction, no errors during either. Anyone have any idea what's causing this?
Sounds like UI isn´t loading correctly.
How´s about your game location?
Did you follow the recommendations 1000 times posted here?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Hi ,my game keep stuck at "loading sideloader" and i check how to install and it's said run R3.hotfix but where it is?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi ,my game keep stuck at "loading sideloader" and i check how to install and it's said run R3.hotfix but where it is?
Never heard about that hotfix....

Anyway maybe your file pathes are too long? Is your Main Folder (with .exe) on top of a drive?
What version do you have?
New install or did it already run before?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Never heard about it....

Anyway maybe your file pathes are too long? Is your Main Folder (with .exe) on top of a drive?
ya my game is in top in drive ,and about that sideloarder here is the screenshot ,it will stuck here and my game will stop responding.

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to make girl like this? What mods i need to download? Pls help View attachment 3088055
Belonging the character itself AmaNo told you everything important.

But if you had the scene in mind - this seems to be made in StudioNEO.
A base version of StudioNEOV2 already is included in BetterRepack, but there is a huge (190GB) Modpack named "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", get torrent for R14 here

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
ya my game is in top in drive ,and about that sideloarder here is the screenshot ,it will stuck here and my game will stop responding.
Same issue I am having. After numerous attempts it finally started but not worth waiting 10 minutes everytime. My pc is top of the line and the folder is in "C:\Games\HoneySelect2 R14" so I don't know why it is doing this. Went back to an older version.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Same issue I am having. After numerous attempts it finally started but not worth waiting 10 minutes everytime. My pc is top of the line and the folder is in "C:\Games\HoneySelect2 R14" so I don't know why it is doing this. Went back to an older version.
so older version working?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I remember I recommend this to somebody some days before: if you move your "HoneySelect2 R14" directly under C:\ (out of subfolder "Games" - makes the file pathes unnecessary longer) and also shorten your main folder to HS2-R14 maybe you get better loading performance.
And do you have no other drive? On C:\ may occur conflicts with the operating system (normally only if you use system folders like "Program Files", but who knows?).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so older version working?
As harry is claiming and so a few others they have performance troubles with R14.
I don´t know why, in my case R14 is running as good as older versions.

I guess with R13 you still can use all latest mods (running "update" after install).

If you want see exactly what changed to R14 -

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
As harry is claiming and so a few others they have performance troubles with R14.
I don´t know why, in my case R14 is running as good as older versions.

I guess with R13 you still can use all latest mods (running "update" after install).

If you want see exactly what changed to R14 -
is there anyway to install R13 without downloading whole game again :(

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes