Mar 14, 2018
I absolutely have no clue what you´re doing.
Myself had never troubles with my (always clean new) installs since I found this game at version R4, alsways running perfect out of the box.
You confirmed the correct game location, so I don´t know what do do more.

Last solution: new download, I recommend torrent (file from here ), extracting into a game folder like D:\HS2-R14, start InitSetting.exe, choose your resolution, activate only GraphicsMode, and start the game.
Eventually may help the first start if you don´t use fullscreen.
If first test is running well you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods) from your old game (copy/paste).
Tra start again - if troubles, there is an issue with your old files.
It works! But for the time being, I'll have to play this game Windowed. The only downside is that the add-on [sena_sailor_soilder_set] is not included in this repack and I can't find it anywhere. And I was using that to make Sailor Moon characters.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It works! But for the time being, I'll have to play this game Windowed. The only downside is that the add-on [sena_sailor_soilder_set] is not included in this repack and I can't find it anywhere. And I was using that to make Sailor Moon characters.
So finally you got it? :LOL:
Your Sailor soldier set is part of Optional Studio Modpack, you can find it here

Reactions: hyperintrovert

Man-of-Ocs

Oct 5, 2023
I try downloading the whole thing(after a couple of days, but it keeps giving me signs that many of the files couldn't be extracted

Man-of-Ocs

Oct 5, 2023
So that is the site that works the most. Cause I downloaded the whole thing on MEGA instead of doing the separate parts

Mar 14, 2018
So finally you got it? :LOL:
Your Sailor soldier set is part of Optional Studio Modpack, you can find it here
Oh wow, I see how it is...! :mad:

Though I appreciate you helping me get the missing add-on, I DID NOT appreciate that first line. I never had trouble with the game until recently.

• Thinking Face

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Pls note the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
If you really want this it is best to download the 190GB via torrent, file from here
The .7z file you extract directly into your game mods.
Then you should have a "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" folder beneath your other Sideloader Modpack - xxx folders.
And if I want to update the mods from the game and not for the studio from KKmanager, it should show up only mods for game right and not the 190+ gb to download? And also I just extract it to the mods folder right? Cuz I already got a folder name sideloader modpack or should I put the files to the sideloader modpack?

Last edited:

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Ok - added (edited my first reply) a screenshot of breast action, but still don´t see the noticable effect of your screenshots.
Maybe the action related deforming of the breast area is simulating a "nipple arousing", which is absolutely natural.
But didn´t know the game is able to do this o_O
Maybe your character already had big nipples to begin with? Like I said it happened mostly to mid-small size nipples (since I like character with that nipple size), probably there's a maximum stimulating size for nipple and it won't go bigger beyond that?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh wow, I see how it is...! :mad:

Though I appreciate you helping me get the missing add-on, I DID NOT appreciate that first line. I never had trouble with the game until recently.
I tried what I could to get your R14 running - but don´t forget that I´m not personally responsible for your issues.

And I also didn´t get 1 simple "Like" from you so far, so furthermore I´ll ignore your postings. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperintrovert

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
And if I want to update the mods from the game and not for the studio from KKmanager, it should show up only mods for game right and not the 190+ gb to download? And also I just extract it to the mods folder right? Cuz I already got a folder name sideloader modpack or should I put the files to the sideloader modpack?
If you run Update in KK-Manager or InitSetting (same function) the Sideloader is checking ALL your mods from him.
After searching you get a window that shows you what is to be updated, also from Modpack Studio.
You have to select/deselect what you want to update.
Sideloader-Update-R13-ViewLog.png
In the lower half you can see in detail which mods are updated or even deleted (red marked, invalid version).

The Updater is placing/replacing/overwriting all mods by itself, you don´t need anything to extract or save.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
is there any work around for how big the side loader mod packs are? My computer only has 200GB of space :(

do I just need to get an external drive?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there any work around for how big the side loader mod packs are? My computer only has 200GB of space :(

do I just need to get an external drive?
Ok - my fully updated R14 is currently 210GB.
This is without Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (ONLY for StudioNEO!) - alone 190GB to download (compressed).
But with Bleeding Edge (Experimental Mode) you don´t need so far (this is a WIP area for newest mods, not improved to work properly) - saves 44GB.
Also my MyMods folder (location for self downloaded mods outside of Sideloader) is 33,5GB.

So we have 210-44-33,5 ~ 133GB, if you´re modest with the "normal" BetterRepack.
But now you have to calculate all cards and coordinates (clothings) you download by yourself - my UserData is 31,8GB with about 500 character cards (that isn´t as much as it looks like).

So you will last for a while, if you keep restrained with downloading extra stuff.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hey fellow Kings and Queens (and other),

Gonna be asking a few questions here so pardon the ignorance:

1. Is it worth it to redownload HS2 now?
2. Last time I played it was 2 years ago. Was actively keeping up with mods and all. Any breakthroughs in modding or official DLC or whatever? Or is it just more and more chara mods and clothes?
3. Do we have animation mods yet?
4. How was the community's reaction to Illusion's studio closing down? :(

pear12321

Jul 3, 2017
I'm assembling a computer and want to know what hardware is ideal or the best value for HS2.

From my research searching the threads here, one user repeatedly says that you simply need a lot of RAM(32GB+), and that the GPU doesn't matter. Some people say that the Nvidia 3000 series have problems and should be avoided. Is anyone running this at maximum settings with mods @ 2160p with a stable 60FPS and wouldn't mind sharing your setup? 1080p/60FPS is fine as well, but I'm wondering if a stable 2160p is possible. Is this so unoptimized that what I'm asking sounds ridiculous? Is anyone using driver upscaling like RIS/NIS? Also, would you rather have a high resolution or high refresh rate?

Last edited:

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
After 4 days I found a clean Steam version of this game. I added a micropatch from BR on top - and now I have a full BR P0 version of the game, which can be updated to P14 using KKManager.
Tell me how to make the main male character transparent - I don’t understand.
And I also don’t understand why girls don’t cum - this happened 50 times, but I don’t understand the reason. You may be out of the game for an hour, but it won't end there.
Google Translate

• Thinking Face

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey fellow Kings and Queens (and other),

Gonna be asking a few questions here so pardon the ignorance:

1. Is it worth it to redownload HS2 now?
2. Last time I played it was 2 years ago. Was actively keeping up with mods and all. Any breakthroughs in modding or official DLC or whatever? Or is it just more and more chara mods and clothes?
3. Do we have animation mods yet?
4. How was the community's reaction to Illusion's studio closing down? :(
Its subjective, if youre talking about the main game, there is nothing new except clothing mods.
There are some updates for the plugin past 2 years but mostly are for studio.
There wont by any animation mods. If you want one, make it from scratch in studio.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm assembling a computer and want to know what hardware is ideal or the best value for HS2.

From my research searching the threads here, one user repeatedly says that you simply need a lot of RAM(32GB+), and that the GPU doesn't matter. Some people say that the Nvidia 3000 series have problems and should be avoided. Is anyone running this at maximum settings with mods @ 2160p with a stable 60FPS and wouldn't mind sharing your setup? 1080p/60FPS is fine as well, but I'm wondering if a stable 2160p is possible. Is this so unoptimized that what I'm asking sounds ridiculous? Is anyone using driver upscaling like RIS/NIS? Also, would you rather have a high resolution or high refresh rate?
Its very subjective depending on your use case.
If you're actively making animated scene in studio, there is no guarantee 32GB Memory and RTX 3000 is enough.
I spend most of my time making scene.
My spec is below :
CPU : Ryzen 5 7500F
Mem : 32GB 6000MHz
GPU : RX 6800 XT
I'm using 21:9 (2560x1080) display.

Depending on the scene composition, the FPS might differ from 60-90.
Scene made by professional that emphasizes lighting might only run at 30 FPS.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes