turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

NeverLander5o

Apr 18, 2018
Could anyone help me understand how to install the game? i dont know how to use the torrent, and the split files seem more confusing.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Could anyone help me understand how to install the game? i dont know how to use the torrent, and the split files seem more confusing.
Just get a torrent client like uTorrent. Just google uTorrent, download the free version, click the torrent link here and it will download the files from all people that are using the torrent client. It's fast and easy, no different than downloading any sort of game.
Then you need 7Zip to unzip the compressed file, just right mouse click the downloaded file and click "Extract to" and you're good to go.

The split files are pretty simple as well. You just download each and every one of them. Once you have all 3 parts .... like with the torrent, you'll need something like 7Zip. Right click on the file that says Part 1, "Extract to" and it will start extracting Part 1 and will automatically extract 2 and 3 without you needing to do anything else.

If this is all still too confusing and you'd like some links to the required programs or some more help, just ask. I'll be around to guide you through it if need be

Last edited:
Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have some additions to fusespliff:
- Read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617 and go the torrent way.
I don´t know which "3 parts" fusespliff is talking about, the actually BetterRepack R14 ( ) has 19 parts!
Torrent file directly get there

- create a game main folder short named and on top of a drive (not C:\) - e.g. D:\HS2-R14
Extract the .7z there, create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe on your desktop and start.
You don´t need to run the RegistryFixer.bat, so it´s not really an install. The game is better running as standalone in my experience.

Reactions: Phenix0800

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
My bad, I'm so used to the torrent. Went to the first page of this thread to quickly check as I was typing up that post and I saw "Part 1-3", but noticed just now that it's solely for the vanilla Steam version.

Reactions: turbojoe

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Hi guys...How can I update my HS2 R13 to the 14 one avoiding downloading all again??

Look to the right of the page for "Update from earlier versions", download the mega and then run the update

EDIT: Despite me copying the link from the HS2 page, it seems to default to the Koikatsu page. So click on Honey Select 2 DX on the left first or else you're downloading the update for Koikatsu Sunshine.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys...How can I update my HS2 R13 to the 14 one avoiding downloading all again??
As fusespliff said - here direct to the upgrade files .
But be warned: it may happen that the update.exe failes and your game get completely messed up. I always make a clean new install of new versions.

But if your R13 is running well it is sufficient to update your Sideloader mods (InitSetting od KK-Manager).

Later on if first mods created with the newest BepInEx showing up they may not run with your old one - then it´s time to upgrade.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018

Look to the right of the page for "Update from earlier versions", download the mega and then run the update

EDIT: Despite me copying the link from the HS2 page, it seems to default to the Koikatsu page. So click on Honey Select 2 DX on the left first or else you're downloading the update for Koikatsu Sunshine.
Thanks bro. It was really easy. XD

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Any good place to get outfits cards?
The discord has a tab specifically for that. Coordinate cards also get posted to Bepis and Kenzato, but they don't have their own little section, so you would need to scroll through pages upon pages of cards to get them. Searching for "coordinate" gets you a few on both sites, but not nearly all of them.

Look at "ai-hs2-coordinates"

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
Finished downloading Honey Select 2 DX BetterRepack R14 (choose full pack 64.41GB), clean install, copy paste all the mods that i have to R14 (don't forget Hanmen Mods), copy paste all the "ZIPMOD" & "HARDMOD" to R14, copy folder Sideloader Modpack - Maps from R13 to R14, delete the R13 (if you not sure DON'T do it).

Try the new R14 and it's run smoothly with more stable FPS, some of the mods need to be adjust ingame but still manageable. Suggestion: better make backup character mods folder in different folder, so if there is another update in the future you can do clean install.

Not recommended to update from BetterRepack previous version, but instead do clean install from new update to prevent unnecessary headache.

Reactions: turbojoe

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
Finished downloading Honey Select 2 DX BetterRepack R14 (choose full pack 64.41GB), clean install, copy paste all the mods that i have to R14 (don't forget Hanmen Mods), copy paste all the "ZIPMOD" & "HARDMOD" to R14, copy folder Sideloader Modpack - Maps from R13 to R14, delete the R13 (if you not sure DON'T do it).

Try the new R14 and it's run smoothly with more stable FPS, some of the mods need to be adjust ingame but still manageable. Suggestion: better make backup character mods folder in different folder, so if there is another update in the future you can do clean install.

Not recommended to update from BetterRepack previous version, but instead do clean install from new update to prevent unnecessary headache.
i need to go back br13, br14 just gives me funny errors
might need to buy a new harddrive.

Rizzla93

May 10, 2022
The discord has a tab specifically for that. Coordinate cards also get posted to Bepis and Kenzato, but they don't have their own little section, so you would need to scroll through pages upon pages of cards to get them. Searching for "coordinate" gets you a few on both sites, but not nearly all of them.

Look at "ai-hs2-coordinates"
This is extremely helpful, thank you

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
copy paste all the mods that i have to R14 (don't forget Hanmen Mods), delete the R13 (if you not sure DON'T do it).
I always recommend a first test after clean install before transferring the personal stuff from previous version.
And keep the old game as backup until you´re quite sure the new version is running well.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
I've been wondering this for quite a while and asking about it somehow always ends up slipping my mind...
Is there some sort of mod or plugin that details a card? Meaning something that lists what hairstyle, top, bottom, inner top, inner bottom,... a card is using?
I spend way too much time scrolling through the items finding the one that has a yellow outlining in order to know what that hairstyle or clothing piece is so I can use it on other characters.

Sep 5, 2023
I've been wondering this for quite a while and asking about it somehow always ends up slipping my mind...
Is there some sort of mod or plugin that details a card? Meaning something that lists what hairstyle, top, bottom, inner top, inner bottom,... a card is using?
I spend way too much time scrolling through the items finding the one that has a yellow outlining in order to know what that hairstyle or clothing piece is so I can use it on other characters.
There is a plugin for that, included in betterrepack. Just press on the downward-pointing triangle, and it will show you the current selected item.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
You can use the "HS2PNGinfo" plugin, simply open the app, then drag-and-drop the desired card, and it will display all the realted info.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phenix0800

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To add hyperintrovert and Kaseijin:
most clothings are coordinates (cards including the parts of a "costume"), but some are special mods (zipmods).
The other side is characters face type and face parts, makeup, hair.

And there are complete headmods including the whole face sculpting/makeup/hair like from cunihinx or DBLIn - here you need the character card AND the associated zipmod.
Example Chun-Li SF6 from cunihinx

HS2PNGInfo is very helpful, you also can make a quick test if it´s a card or only a picture (display window stays empty), get it from here

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes