adriancruiz

Apr 4, 2020
A question, can the location of the mods folder be changed, more specifically the maps folder, so that the game can read it normally? If possible, could someone tell me how to do it? thank you

Apr 4, 2023
When i start loading map with studio neo 2 the fan start to go crazy (I have a Radeon RX 590 Series and with the normal game is similiar but not that hard).

I read that might be a bug of the Rx but not further information. Have some insight? Tnx

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When i start loading map with studio neo 2 the fan start to go crazy (I have a Radeon RX 590 Series and with the normal game is similiar but not that hard).

I read that might be a bug of the Rx but not further information. Have some insight? Tnx
I always noticed fan acceleration as well as on my gaming laptop (RTX1060Ti, but it´s more the CPU temperatur rising) and my old Desktop with RX570 generally when running HS2.
At RX570 I be able to slow down the fan with MSI Afterburner but also with the AMD software - slower at middle temperature and faster on higher temperatures. Now my Desktop keeps silent again.

Anyway it seems that AMD cards are less bothered by HS2 than comparable Nvidia cards.

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
How do you use mods for the 150 positions? I'm using the latest BetterRepack and I don't see other positions aside from the vanilla ones.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How do you use mods for the 150 positions? I'm using the latest BetterRepack and I don't see other positions aside from the vanilla ones.
These are vanilla - there are no mods for games positions, only for Studio.

Go there , scroll down to "positions", open all categories and count - if you don´t believe ;)

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I came across a new hard drive, so that means I have more space for HS2 which I had deleted. Is there any chance since I last deleted this game some glorious modder made a mod to make ahegaos mid scenes, face expressions and such? Like in Honey select1

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I came across a new hard drive, so that means I have more space for HS2 which I had deleted. Is there any chance since I last deleted this game some glorious modder made a mod to make ahegaos mid scenes, face expressions and such? Like in Honey select1
Not recognized so far :cry:
IMO this would be a subject for a future HS3, but with Illusion closed we will never get.......

Reactions: genericNeet

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is there a good way to compare characters? I end up having multiple cards of the same character and I want to look at them side by side to decide which ones to keep. I try putting them in the same group and then swapping between them at the meetup location, but the camera position keeps changing which makes it hard to compare things like height
It's a more round about way but you could always just load them all into an empty studio scene. Note the name of the one you like the best and just keep that one.

Reactions: turbojoe

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Not recognized so far :cry:
IMO this would be a subject for a future HS3, but with Illusion closed we will never get.......
Don't lose faith.... Illusion is dead, but Illgames might repackage Room girl with little to no change and sell it again. :(
I can only dream of actual soft body simulation... Probably won't happen. Also modding for it might suck.

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes