MaksimGTX

Feb 28, 2021
Please give the torrent file of the full version.
I can't download it even through a VPN.
Thank you very much!!!

May 12, 2021
Yep, they do. I only use WinRAR and only have issues if the compressed file that I'm extracting has an issue, which is rare and has nothing to do with WinRAR.
Thank you for the Graphics Settings release, I wish you had included some built in pre-sets as figuring out what are the good settings isn't easy. I guess that depends on the monitor, if it's In-plane switching (IPS) or VA (Vertical Alignment). However it was very kind of you to add the Character Creation settings you use.

Just put him on ignore until he gets banned.
You make really nice maps. Thank you for the integration work into the main game. I don't understand the placement of why and how the camera is place behind walls and what stops rooms from being a bit bigger. I don't mind being ignored. I'm just around to address basic questions.

Still hoping someone will add the ability to add animations INTO the main game, much like your maps have been added.

I'm hoping Timeline by Joan6694 gets released for HoneySelect 2 or find good tutorials of using NodeConstraints as the one listed on Joan6694.bitbucket.io as " tutorial made by the user !" has been lost.

NVM on the last point. I just found the Tutorial hun hunter was kind enough to create and update to completion. (it's been a while since I was here)

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

Because both programs work equally well. One working does not automatically mean the other does not.
I was going to do some digging and find some benchmarks.. most seem to be older then to be applicable. Where they are addressing bugs in one or another.

Personally, when I open a very large archive. Or perform a Test Archive. from the context menu of file explorer. the delay can be due to some other process running, programs on the desktop, pagefile swapping and a bunch of other things. I personally dislike WinRar because if unregistered. The delay before the pop-up of "Purchase now" or "Later" that then flip-flop after a time. Is similar to the delay of hanging system processes or the favorite that everyone loves... "Not Responding".

Otherwise *shrug* I'm not going to bother wasting my time. You get the "check-mate"... I "resign" because all that is going to happen is going around in circles. Creating spam in a place when it shouldn't be. So instead of forcing people into watching a "draw". Folks! I'm sorry Alex2011 is correct in every way. I sincerely appologize for the previous posts and taking up your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
May 12, 2021
Is there a Megafile link for the All-In-One download? I can't seem to download it through my browser and the "part-by-part" download files are scuffed and can't open them in WinRar
Check front page, read faq sheet, click spoilers tag, search forum for fan release maintainer username.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/post-3714485

There are multiple-sites and multiple versions. Make sure you have enough room on your computer. (aka clean-up)
...Here are basic "how-to computer"

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4188364
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4071167

you aren't the only person to have problems with WinRar.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-discussion-thread.47630/page-56#post-3714485

probably because you might be out of swap or temp space.

All-In-One isn't always a solution. If you are doing things in the background that over-uses bandwidth or disk IO part files or full all-in-ones will become corrupt.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r9-1-illusion.34853/post-4110667

Finally ensure your files are named correctly. multi-part files need to be full sequential, as in if you are missing one from the group it will fail. please check you have ALL the required files.

This is the latest update currently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/page-290#post-5369211

HS2 R5 path and HS2DXR3 path are incompatible.

HS2 Same Stupid Questions Agane and agane.gif

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Не хочу устанавливать только из за одной сцены игру поэтому спрошу здесь. Я давно пытаюсь найти подходящий и редактируемый предмет для студии который можно будет использовать как одеяло. В этой сцене одеяло нормально смотрится. Может кто-то сказать как или что можно использовать в студии вместо одеяла, а то персонажи на кроватях просто так без них лежат. И кстати дополню что у меня тоже обновления совсем не скачиваются. Скорость почти ноль.

2021_0530_0705_04_414.png
I don’t want to install the game only because of one scene, so I’ll ask here. I've been trying for a long time to find a suitable and editable studio item that can be used as a blanket. The blanket looks fine in this scene. Can someone say how or what can be used in the studio instead of a blanket, otherwise the characters just lie on the beds without them. And by the way, I will add that updates are not downloaded at all for me. The speed is almost zero.

Radamanthic

Apr 12, 2020
Can someone give me the koikatsu CharaStudio_Data/mono.dll File pls? Im having this problem that says unable to load Mono library when trying to open chara studio.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm hoping Timeline by Joan6694 gets released for HoneySelect 2 or find good tutorials of using NodeConstraints as the one listed on Joan6694.bitbucket.io as " tutorial made by the user !" has been lost.
You might have tried VNGE already. But if you haven't the VNGE is a good alternative to Timeline. It has a number of modules, and the module that works as timeline is the Clip Manager. It is relatively easy to learn just by tinkering.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Thank you for the Graphics Settings release, I wish you had included some built in pre-sets as figuring out what are the good settings isn't easy. I guess that depends on the monitor, if it's In-plane switching (IPS) or VA (Vertical Alignment). However it was very kind of you to add the Character Creation settings you use.

You make really nice maps. Thank you for the integration work into the main game. I don't understand the placement of why and how the camera is place behind walls and what stops rooms from being a bit bigger. I don't mind being ignored. I'm just around to address basic questions.

Still hoping someone will add the ability to add animations INTO the main game, much like your maps have been added.

I was going to do some digging and find some benchmarks.. most seem to be older then to be applicable. Where they are addressing bugs in one or another.

So, before we turn this into who is trying to be the smartest or chess match of wits or whatever. WinRar is Trialware/Shareware. Just because you CAN push the shopping cart all the way home doesn't mean you should! aka you have the pop-up that says "please purchase". 7zip is free and opensource. Most all the metrics cover compression speed with very little in decompression speeds. OpenBenchmarks has some stuff in 7z and Rar archives. . Finally peazip(dot)github(dot)io/peazip-compression-benchmark(dot)html#7-zip_vs_winrar Here are the metrics. See section "Benchmark results table, the lower the better for all columns"

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-3705569
you have answered similar questions before... except when you don't read.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-3705582
where is the .zip.001

Personally, when I open a very large archive. Or perform a Test Archive. from the context menu of file explorer. the delay can be due to some other process running, programs on the desktop, pagefile swapping and a bunch of other things. I personally dislike WinRar because if unregistered. The delay before the pop-up of "Purchase now" or "Later" that then flip-flop after a time. Is similar to the delay of hanging system processes or the favorite that everyone loves... "Not Responding".

Otherwise *shrug* I'm not going to bother wasting my time. You get the "check-mate"... I "resign" because all that is going to happen is going around in circles. Creating spam in a place when it shouldn't be. So instead of forcing people into watching a "draw". Folks! I'm sorry Alex2011 is correct in every way. I sincerely appologize for the previous posts and taking up your time.
No prob man. I tweaked the HS settings it to my liking, however zecon did all of the work. As to my graphics enhancement_rar, same thing, I did a lot of tweaks and adding of pieces and parts, however the ReShade and ray tracing modders did all the work.

Speaking of ray tracers. I need to add an interesting ray tracer to my graphics_enhancement rar ;)

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
You might have tried VNGE already. But if you haven't the VNGE is a good alternative to Timeline. It has a number of modules, and the module that works as timeline is the Clip Manager. It is relatively easy to learn just by tinkering.
I'm not against looking into it. Just pulled down a copy of VNGE.. I didn't know it had something like that. Nice!

Reactions: Sepheyer

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Graphics_Enhancement rar >> 1.0.2 >> part addition

5/31/2021
- RayTracer addition
- Removed some unecessary parts. Nothing major.

Also located in sig. Total size of upped to 180MB

Note about this enhancement: This mod is setup to passively shade, and will not hurt the performance of your laptop or pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep, they do. I only use WinRAR and only have issues if the compressed file that I'm extracting has an issue, which is rare and has nothing to do with WinRAR.
Or when the file is absolutely gigantic, but that's not an exclusive issue. Then there's when people aren't using an up to date WinRAR, which tends to be the majority of problems.

Reactions: Canade

henkaipan

May 30, 2021
Hi I'm on Linux with Wine, the game runs but no translation. Anyone might know what's up? I'm using [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2

Never mind, I was running it through Lutris. Using system Wine works fine.

Last edited:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So I downloaded this game, mainly for the purpose of making a VN. So guide this noob please.

How do I get started? I saw something named 'Studio neo'. Is this what I'm going to use? Any tutorials here, for total beginneers?

deybiz

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys. My game has been working perfectly for a long time, but not is crashing after a few minutes.
Is there any kind of auto-log were I can find a crash report as in other softwares?? I don't receive any kind of error, the game just exits to the desktop, so I can't figure out what's causing it.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Or when the file is absolutely gigantic, but that's not an exclusive issue. Then there's when people aren't using an up to date WinRAR, which tends to be the majority of problems.
Yep, very true and I don't even have issues with large files. Case and point this game and it's mod pack. I keep mine up to date, so unless the file itself has an error, I never have an issue extracting it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes