Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
New update/additions dropped a few days back, 3 new swimsuits and some beach, camping, and other similarish and more misc items for DigitalCraft/Studio

Oh good catch, I completely missed that update. More customization options are always welcome, even if it's just a few swimsuits and random accessories.

So to my understanding the initial post for HC on the first page is still 1.0?
Yeah, I don't think the OP has been updated in a while. Honestly if you're trying to get the full package from scratch, just grab the lastest , then install the few free updates from the official website linked above. Version on title screen should be 2.0.3 after this.

is there a point to the bathrooms? never seen a character in there
It's random, but it's like the shower room, there can be a girl inside. There's even an ingame achievement for peeping, so if you want them all, you can just reset the lobby (go to bedroom>sleep>explore again) until one of the bathrooms is occupied.
One of the traits in character creation ("small bladder" or something) supposedly increases the odds of the girl spawning there, but no idea if it makes much of a difference.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
I'm unable to download from the official site (it is in Japanese, I have no clue what the menu is for, and after loading a while, everything disappears except the menu and the background image. My guess is, one of the JS is blocked by my ISP.)

Would someone be kind to upload those updates on nyaa?

AlexJoker

Dec 7, 2018
Greetings! I just have a couple of questions. How is the optimization compared to Koikatsu!? Because the size of Koikatsu has become more than 100gb, the load on the PC not little.
Is there a studio or scene editor present here?
And is there a graphical difference with the same Koikatsu? And from the screenshots it seems to be different, but many people seem to say that there is no difference.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
How is the optimization compared to Koikatsu!?
MUCH better. Smaller size, about 100 times faster execution. The "Loading..." screen is just a quick flash.
Is there a studio or scene editor present here?
Yes, but in a DLC, not in the base game. Called DigitalCraft, and BetterRepack has it pre-installed (it is in a sub-directory, but it is there).
And is there a graphical difference with the same Koikatsu?
Yes, considerably more detailed models and much better shaders. Less content though.
How do I fix this? Changed VPN and all system locale stuff.
Add the patch that turns off online functionality. You can find it on this forum, and BetterRepack comes with that patch pre-installed.

AlexJoker

Dec 7, 2018
MUCH better. Smaller size, about 100 times faster execution. The "Loading..." screen is just a quick flash.
Yes, but in a DLC, not in the base game. Called DigitalCraft, and BetterRepack has it pre-installed (it is in a sub-directory, but it is there).
Yes, considerably more detailed models and much better shaders. Less content though.
Add the patch that turns off online functionality. You can find it on this forum, and BetterRepack comes with that patch pre-installed.
Thank you very much for your answer. Apparently this is not a bad replacement for Koikatsu. It’s a pity that no one has yet made a successful replacement for the 3d custom girl from Techarts.

PussyCat67

Apr 8, 2020
That's odd. I got it from the betterrepack google doc. Is that just not working?
Have you been able to find a solution to this? I'm encountering the same problem.

This is very confusing for me. I am unsure how to obtain the latest version of HoneyCome

Last edited:

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Apparently this is not a bad replacement for Koikatsu.
Well, it's not good as a replacement. At least not for now, but it definitely has the potential, and imho it will be soon(ish).

Where HoneyCome falls really short ATM:
- not enough poses and rooms
- not enough assets, so difficult to create various anime characters (girls are too similar for now)
- lack of moddability (no plugins for sub-directories, no PoV camera, no oversize, no lots of things that people take granted in KK)
- lack of timeline in DC (just pistons and routes)
- has lots of bugs: black screens, crashes, freezes often.

I believe all of these will be addressed in the near future (either by IllGames or by the modding community), it's just not as trivial to do as it were with KK, so one has to be patient.

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, does anyone know where I can find the terms of use for the software 'DigitalCraft' from IllGames? I'm interested in creating a visual novel with Ren'py, similar to how the studio editor for Koikatsu Party was used. Any guidance or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Hello, does anyone know where I can find the terms of use for the software 'DigitalCraft' from IllGames? I'm interested in creating a visual novel with Ren'py, similar to how the studio editor for Koikatsu Party was used. Any guidance or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
There is a button in the right corner of Digicraft main menu

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R1.4.png

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R1.4
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?69455212a3937757#A79KZi9KCToTXw3kwZJu2EqUXF3URA3NRxXJeyoWfnQz[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes