PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
So I am here again, once again, because apparently the segs is broken. So what do, 'cause the animations just don't wanna play and I am not sure what's causing it. And its still just the R1.3 version of Better Repack, no mods or whatnot have been added that it didn't come with
Edit: Should add that the positions themselves, or rather the button that should open a list of the positions, also fails to work for more than maybe a few seconds, especially after you try to actually have the segs happen in whatever position its in
So after trying to find anything that might be causing this, I found that my anti virus seems to keep deleting 2 files in the repack whenever its downloaded: UnityEngine.AnimationModule.dll and UnityEngine.ImageConversionModule.dll, both found in the interop folder inside the Bepinex folder. Says they have a virus, specifically a trojan when it does deigns to be more specific: W32.Malware.Gen and W32.Trojan.MSIL.Alien are the 2 things it seems to mark them as in its logs.

If anyone here that is actually knowledgeable on viruses and shit could help me figure out if this is genuine or in the case that its not, let me know of a way so that it stops deleting it, I'd be very thankful. Cause so far its the only thing I've found that could explain the animations not working/playing in the sex scenes, and whatever the Image file would do I guess, and well, half the fun of a game like this is the sex, can only spend so much time making characters before you're bored

MrDarkz123

Apr 6, 2020
Depends on the hardware but it might work by tapping two fingers on the middle of the touchpad. Best to google it, really.
Or if all else fails, you can map that button to a hotkey in-game or via third-party software.
Maybe I'll just end up buying one hahaha.

By the way the BetterRepack zip that is also at the head of the thread where does it go? In the main folder of HoneyCome? And what does it add?

Keit99

Aug 19, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the splash screen not fully loading? So it's stuck on waiting for game to start plugins might need more time to finish, while the game is happily doing its thing in the background? Or could this be WINE related bs
EDIT: saw that someone had a similar issue, so trying out that fix.

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Anyone else having issues with the splash screen not fully loading? So it's stuck on waiting for game to start plugins might need more time to finish, while the game is happily doing its thing in the background? Or could this be WINE related bs
EDIT: saw that someone had a similar issue, so trying out that fix.
While using WINE, I recall that this game doesn't launch without installing winhttp through winetricks. Additionally, you may also want to install the corefonts; otherwise, the plugins menu will all be blank.

hudgiki

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys. I have a question. Is there any way to convert Koikatsu character to Honey Come character?
Thank you.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I think, the only way is to do this is remaking your Koikatsu char in the Honey Come char maker. Correct me, if I'm wrong.
Nah that's right, as far as I know there's no possible card conversion because KK and HC use a completely different character editor and base assets. So it's nothing link a KK -> KKS situation where cards can be converted back and forth.

You can try to recreate your KK characters in HC, but you'll have to start from scratch and do with the more limited options.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Just one question..., why the version with this OP weighs more than 10GB while the Screewnoise version weighs only 7GB?

STN is the maintainer of the "BetterRepack" series of releases, mainly of Illusion/IllGames' titles. A repack is basically a method of making the total size of the download smaller, usually by various compression methods or even removing useless/dummy files.

Trunks765

Feb 23, 2024
i have a problem when i go to play to do the story mode its black screen idk why pls help me i just downloaded it and setup everything but it dont works

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
That's a common problem, read through the posts, some had luck fixing the black screen by setting the locale to Japanese.

On the other hand, I'm having more and more problems with the studio. Now about 2 of 3 scenes of the latest scenes on the illgames uploader site makes it freeze. Not actually freeze, the characters are loaded and they are moving, it's just I can't close the "load scene" window, I must restart DigitalCraft, no other options exists. It's extremely annoying, and I'm fairly certain this has something to do with missing plugins (I'm using latest BetterRepack, and my guess is, the recent scenes refer to plugins that are newer than that pack. No problems with older scenes as long as they don't have tentacles).

I think I'll go back to KK, it is much slower, but works and does not freeze. At least until a newer BetterRepack comes out with the missing plugins that is.

Reactions: Trunks765

Trunks765

Feb 23, 2024
That's a common problem, read through the posts, some had luck fixing the black screen by setting the locale to Japanese.

On the other hand, I'm having more and more problems with the studio. Now about 2 of 3 scenes of the latest scenes on the illgames uploader site makes it freeze. Not actually freeze, the characters are loaded and they are moving, it's just I can't close the "load scene" window, I must restart DigitalCraft, no other options exists. It's extremely annoying, and I'm fairly certain this has something to do with missing plugins (I'm using latest BetterRepack, and my guess is, the recent scenes refer to plugins that are newer than that pack. No problems with older scenes as long as they don't have tentacles).

I think I'll go back to KK, it is much slower, but works and does not freeze. At least until a newer BetterRepack comes out with the missing plugins that is.
yep i looked up and people talking about patches idk how to do it and how do do for the locale japanese

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Dude, use a websearch. Took me 5 secs to find a site with a good explanation and screenshots and all
And if you happen to be on Linux, just prefix the command like this: LANG="ja_JP" wine YourBinary.exe

fasz9696

Aug 29, 2022
After a press to New game, only black screen show up with music, and nothing happend, same with Free sex option, here is a loading circle on the right corner, but the same shit, nothing happen. Any idea what can fix it?

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
New update/additions dropped a few days back, 3 new swimsuits and some beach, camping, and other similarish and more misc items for DigitalCraft/Studio

Reactions: Nowaru
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes