KnottyBitch69

Sep 9, 2019
With the Better Repack, is there any way to make the game more vanilla? I would mostly like to remove the modded clothing and other non-vanilla character customization options. Is this possible? Or is there a better way to get a vanilla version of the game that is uncensored and includes preorder bonus outfits and other downloadable outfits?

Last edited:

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
With the Better Repack, is there any way to make the game more vanilla? I would mostly like to remove the modded clothing and other non-vanilla character customization options. Is this possible? Or is there a better way to get a vanilla version of the game that is uncensored and includes preorder bonus outfits and other downloadable outfits?
BR doesn't contain that many modded clothes that I know, but one way to go is go to the abdata folder and delete mods in there (they are usually inside a folder called mods). You may also need to get in the folders chara and list from abdata and delete mods inside of that (once again, they should be inside folders called mods or the creator name).
Of course keep a copy before deleting since you may delete some important data by mistake by doing this.

For any other mods, just go to settings, plugin settings and disable them there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KnottyBitch69

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I read about Artificial Academy 3 and 30th August in this thread.

Can someone elaborate please?

I'm excited.
Everyone is hoping that this game Summer Vacation Scramble will be a successor to Artificial Academy 1/2.
The teasers do look like AA so that helps.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone know what a character's traits do? Quirk, mood, and kink?
Same as in Honey Select 2, this game is mostly a reskin, they didn't even change the names of the traits. You can use its as reference.

Short version, "mood" sets the girl's starting state (neutral, likes you, horny etc) while the other two categories are modifiers that generally affect how much stats change after specific actions.

Everyone is hoping that this game Summer Vacation Scramble will be a successor to Artificial Academy 1/2.
The teasers do look like AA so that helps.
Yeah, as someone who never played AA I'm quite curious to see what it's like, seeing how much people seemed to like AA2 and want a successor.

The one thing I'm kind of worried about is that it's probably the end of this game then? Releasing another game after merely a year that uses the same engine but seems much more fleshed out makes it seem like HC was basically just a test run for their new engine, with the bare minimum of content (ripped straight from HS2) to call it a game.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
Same as in Honey Select 2, this game is mostly a reskin, they didn't even change the names of the traits. You can use its as reference.

Short version, "mood" sets the girl's starting state (neutral, likes you, horny etc) while the other two categories are modifiers that generally affect how much stats change after specific actions.

Yeah, as someone who never played AA I'm quite curious to see what it's like, seeing how much people seemed to like AA2 and want a successor.

The one thing I'm kind of worried about is that it's probably the end of this game then? Releasing another game after merely a year that uses the same engine but seems much more fleshed out makes it seem like HC was basically just a test run for their new engine, with the bare minimum of content (ripped straight from HS2) to call it a game.
Before they rebranded to Illgames they would just about always release a new game every year. it's rare to see them focus on one game for more than a full year.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I was just the sheer fun and craziness you could get out of the AI. Like you could put the game on full auto and have 0 input (outside of making the cast) and see everyone build relationships, make enemies, fuck each other, fight each others, cheat on their lovers or even potential murder their lover.

Reactions: StarsGuy423.

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
im a little worried that people are conflating AA2 with what modders turned AA2 into. no way is this AA successor going to be even close to what AA2 is currently without an extreme amount of mod support. we can only hope that the game is both easy to mod and also that people dont drop it immediately after seeing what 1.0 is like

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
im a little worried that people are conflating AA2 with what modders turned AA2 into. no way is this AA successor going to be even close to what AA2 is currently without an extreme amount of mod support. we can only hope that the game is both easy to mod and also that people dont drop it immediately after seeing what 1.0 is like
I hear people said that the game should be as mod-able as Honey Come is since they used a similar, if not the same engine. Personally speaking I don't how mod-able this game is so I can't tell y'all.

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
Since it's compatible with HC then it's almost guaranteed that it be as hard as mod as HC.
However, certain people are thinking that this makes the game unmodable and that's not the case. It depends of what kind of mods you are looking for.

All the basic mods such as uncensor, translation, cheats, unlocked sliders, and some other modifiers already exist and are not really hard to implement. Mods for custom clothes, hairs or accessories also exist and are not hard to create beyond the work in the editor, and that is something every modder needs to do no matter the game so in that sense it doesn't add that much extra work.
The main big difference compared to Koikatsu for example is when creating the big mods that change the game to a fundamental level. Those are the ones that you won't see in this game unless someones really wants to get their hands dirty.

However, if you think of Koikatsu, these kind of mods mostly exist for studio (like the timeline for example) while the game itself has almost no mods since the gameplay was so trashy (except for maybe kplug, and a lot of the community hates that mod due to how buggy and incompatible it is with other mods). If we think about AA2 the same happens, most mods weren't about changes in gameplay but about actually making the game work and adding QoL since vanilla AA2 was programmed like ass.

At the end of AA2 we got AAU which was kind of a miracle and allowed to really push the mods to a different level, adding things like the modules, but even then it doesn't really change the gameplay that much and most modules are buggy, so a lot of users avoid them.

In summary, what I'm saying is that I feel like most people actually overestimate the mods for games like Koikatsu or AA2 when in reality for normal gameplay they don't do that much new, and where the scene really shines is creating unique cards, clothes, accessories and stuff like that, which are already possible in HC and will be in SVS, so those are not the problem and it only depends if people is actually looking to create them.

The main difference will comes from studio/craft, where it will be almost impossible to reach Koikatsu levels unless someone really gets to work on it; and also for creating new personalities or adding new voices like in AA2, since I feel like creating those will not be easy for SVS. Beyond these, there's only a very short list of mods left that HC (and most likely SVS when it comes out) are lacking, such as better penetration.
So while a lot of people talk about KK and AA2 being heavily modded, they forget that most of these mods were made so the game would work, add QoL, and creating your own waifus and husbandos; things that HC already has. The question is if the other mods are really important for you or not, and I think that unless you really like studio or want to be able to customize entire body parts (like how people change entire heads in KK) of your characters, you should be fine in SVS.

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
I was disconnected for a long time and I'm a bit lost regarding the versions... What's the difference between the version I have, which is "dolce," and this one, which is "come come party"?

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
I was disconnected for a long time and I'm a bit lost regarding the versions... What's the difference between the version I have, which is "dolce," and this one, which is "come come party"?
Honey Come is the normal japanese version (it includes english)
Honey Come Come Come Party is the Steam Version (it has small details changed so it's somewhat inferior)
Dolce is the expansion, it can be applied to both the Japanese and Steam versions.

If your game shows just Honey Come Dolce, you are alright.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes