Apr 29, 2022
Anybody else unable to control the camera in the creator?
None of the usual camera controls you'd expect to work work and neither do any of the controls the manual you can access from the main menu says to use.
yes, happened to me. Manual says something like 'use mouse controls for camera'.
Camera should move by just LMB/RMB, but there was no movement at all.
Got it fixed by restarting the game. Also toggled windowed mode, but I don't think it affects anything tbh.

side note: ctrl+z/ctrl+y for quick undo/redo does speed up the creation process a bit

Another issue - free mode or game wouldn't go behind the black screen, got it fixed with this:
If anyone is experiencing problems with the game, try to download and put it in the "\BepInEx\patchers" folder

Should fix locale related issues

saytolol12

Oct 30, 2017
Damn at lease, please release new damn story and new damn sub genre :mad: at first release (V1)
IDK if they add new feature on DLC

Apr 29, 2022
Does the game thread need futa/futa protag tags if player can choose to play as futa?
======
To play as futa:
1. Create a female character and check 'Futanari' in editor:
1693630166422.png
2.When in game, select player > pink player icon > select girl with 'futa' setting
1693629885045.png

Notes:
1. The girl can be either in group OR be a current player, not both;
2. You can toggle separate clothing pieces for the girl, but can't do that for the player? I see only complete outfit preset option, not separate clothing toggles
3. It's kinda funny to see the penis go through skirt. Wish I could take off the skirt without chaging the entire outfit
4. When you have sex with 'futa' girl (girl in group), they won't have a penis. Only you (current player) have one
1693630728691.png

Edit: guess I'll disable 'male clothes' in settings for now, and will look to create some fitting outfit sets later.
By the way, If you turn off "Display Player Penis" in settings you can enjoy wireless sex (or make-believe yuri if you play as futa character). Hilarious.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Your joking ... seriously.

How about you check the earlier Illusion games such as Oppai Slider, what matters for me with Illusion games was always the sex scenes and as they moved on, the customization ... gameplay always been serviceable eyt acting as if its Dark Souls ... kinda BS aint it?

That brings me to a point, the problem I have with Illusion is they started to skimp out of the variety of sex scenes, there is variation of the same position but not of positions themselves and this kinda why their latest games feel they stagnated as there are UI improvements (HS2 UI is superior to HS but still not great) but little else, its kind bad we have what? 4 scenes with 3 characters.

And again, the problem I had with KK is how I want to download a character and immediate lewd it, NOT beat Dark Souls so I can have a 20 seconds hand holding censored scene, mind I equal hated their Yuusha game because it ended up being nothing but a game to pose characters, what I and I guess most players want is customization of characters so we can make our Tifa and then mating press her as she ahego and switch to footjob, lets be honest about it because we only need to look at the pay mods and see exactly what people want in these games.
nothing I said is a joke or BS.. I'm talking about all of gaming in general.
H-games are just an extension of the gaming world, and I'm meaning that society and the changes have effected all of it..

you're doing what debate ppl do and taking a small point I made, and then making a radical remark about it.. which gets away from the point until it ends up looking silly since, after the radical remark, it changes the context. please stop that.
(and also dark souls is special, it never was mainstream even for the gamers I'm mentioning before)

the other point you make is valid, and I was pretty upset that in the earlier games illusion put a TON of effort into them.. I forget the name of one I played but it had a whole side area with it just filled with sex positions.. both rape and consent.. it's just the game was more of a vn since it had so much dialogue sadly.. but I always ask why couldn't they do that with koikatsu.. or some of the later games

and the other part, I think you'd be fine with just using a saved game someone else played and then koikatsu would be more to your liking.. and then just use mods and go in and re-customize the characters already in the save game, in the class..
pretty sure that should work. I believe they would retain their full stats/favorability.. or they should anyways..

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
dissapointing at best, HS with koikatsu visuals...no new stuff, sigh...where are the devs that made artificial academy and rapelay? I need more hardcore stuff or shit with more interesting systems, ILLUSION is no better than KISS, even under another name they keep making the same game, at least KISS has de decency of making remixed things into COM3d2 dlc and not calling it a "new game"...
and I've been waiting for years the miconisomi game that is kinda on the same vein as these, but after the 4th delay I lost all hope.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Lotta negative in here...did people not see the screenshots or anything? We knew before release, it would be a HS clone.
Played it for around 5hrs, 2 walkable zones with 2 enterable rooms (goes back to 1 after Pal's storyline closure) , 2 bathrooms and a shower. With more coming on DLC, lotta gated zones.

Game runs super perfect and smooth for ....an illusion game, no lag or fps drops, at all..
Much more optimized than any Illusion game.
bonus note; If you have 3P enabled. you can select 1 girl, walk around and enter the shower or bathroom to 'peak', it'll turn into a threesome scene with one of the other male guests while you watch.

grandplex

Feb 11, 2018
This is...the most basic 3D game I've ever seen. How is this thing 10GB, it is basically just a plain character creator, very limited lobby talk options, and apparently 99% of the game, the selecting a partner to immediately go to a normal sex simulator. Did one guy spend a week on this game then they posted it?

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Pretty disappointing gameplay. Well, can't expected too much from Illussion ILLGames as always. The game seems well optimized but without any roleplaying ability such as the older titles.
The only good things from this game are the shader and chara maker.
Well, the only fun I can do from this game is cook a lot of things with the studio, just hoping it will be released with some new QoL features.
And yeah, gotta needs sometimes before the Sideloader mod can be use here too.

Oct 22, 2018
That may or may not be true.
If you dig a bit more on that link, you'll also see that this very game was teased by twitter @projecti18, which is an older illusion soft twitter, which was originally deactivated when their newer @illusion_staff account was made

Reactions: AT83
2.90 star(s) 23 Votes