VN Ren'Py Honeymoon Island [v2.1] [TK8000]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

It is free on Itch.io, you can download it from there if you want, and yes there is Android.

I put it on itch.io yesterday after leaving a few days exclusive for my patrons, but from now on I'm going to keep the itch.io version always "outdated" to try to encourage more people to help me on Patreon.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I'm impressed.
I have story ideas that I want to make into a VN and I've bought a fast computer with fast graphics card and downloaded DAZ Studio and even purchased a few assets and all that turned out to be the easy part.
Actually using DAZ is beyond my patience level. I looked at AI but the uncanny valley is more than I want to put up with.
95 hours doesn't seem like a long time but I'm not the one that had to sit at the desk and do it. Good job!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm impressed.
I have story ideas that I want to make into a VN and I've bought a fast computer with fast graphics card and downloaded DAZ Studio and even purchased a few assets and all that turned out to be the easy part.
Actually using DAZ is beyond my patience level. I looked at AI but the uncanny valley is more than I want to put up with.
95 hours doesn't seem like a long time but I'm not the one that had to sit at the desk and do it. Good job!
You could have the most powerful computer in the world, it won't change the fact that it takes a lot of work. Not only do you need to learn how to use software like Daz or whatever your style is, but also coding of engines (Ren'Py, Unity, RPGM...), and not the last one, by writing whatever world and scenario you have in mind and want to describe.
Just look at how long it took to make the most “popular” Great games like SS from the same Dev. If it were that simple, there would only be developers on this site.
So if you wanna be a Dev, start by buying a good armchair to sit your ass confortably on. :giggle:

Oh, and good luck with your project

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The girl is really cute, she kinda reminds me of pokimane a little bit (especially on the last preview pic).
Dr disrespect and pokimane, a real streamer scandal. :LUL:

Reactions: kerlorn

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoneymoonIsland-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes