Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

H-I-Fan-Sig-Nikki.gif H-I-Fan-Sig.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/358427_H-I-Fan-Sig-Nikki.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/358426_H-I-Fan-Sig.gif

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
we need a category for dev's who begin a new game when their current one is a dumpster fire and lost subs so the thought is .."new game will gittum back!!" i can name a couple dev's who no longer exist because of that thought process ;)
"You've got to know when to hold 'em"
"Know when to fold 'em"

Deeper wasn't very popular so he decided to cut his losses and move on. Nobody wants to develop a game for a handful of people.
I think it's a common thing to a new devs who are just starting out. Quality increases with each update, so by the time you get to 5th update, previous work looks bland in comparison so they decide to rework it. By the time you get to do that, you're already burned out and decide to start fresh with another project.
Shit like this happens all the time, but most cases are silent because those guys weren't smart enough to start a patreon and make a couple bucks in the process.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
the only thing i like is that fancy pc the mc is using other then that the genre tells me nothing
i hope the game is challenging with a lots of puzzles to solve and paths to take
but based on that size of the game its more like comic book size get it got it good

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Nothing to do, oh wait help mom in the kitchen SIGH exception. What a waste of time. Why do so many developers create a game as a demo that doesn't demo anything but OOOOOOH broken game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hot damn, those are nice renders!
No Linux, or is it just not listed? Make sure you check "PC: Windows and Linux" instead of "Windows x86".
Please report any bugs to dev@thundorn.com. Please don't post bugs here as I do not check it. Everyone is welcome to chat on the discord but please read and follow the community guidelines.
:unsure:
I highly suggest you engage with the people here. And stay positive - ignore the dickweeds, be positive with others. Devs like RomanHume who do can go through many issues, but still see support grow. Don't think of us as "those dirty pirates who are stealing my stuff", but more like "those dirty pirates who will grow my patronage."

The free roam system is in place to allow the player to do things in whatever order they want. As its content light right now that might seem like a pointless mechanic to some people but in a couple of updates the benefits will become more apparent.

The -1 value on trust is intentional. In future updates the player will be able to earn multiple trust points with each character so a -1 wont have much impact. I will take a look at it and see if it's worth removing that until more points can be earned.

Characters are indeed invisible in certain locations. That will be resolved in the next update. It's not a bug per-se its just renders I haven't had time to do yet.

The remarkable hate from a couple of people is quite amusing. I don't really understand why. I'm a hobbyist developer who writes games and videos in the few hours of free time I have each week because it makes me happy. I haven't asked you for anything, and I'm not beholden to you. I just share my games because I like people to play them. I have a subscribestar page which if people choose to donate on I am always grateful but it's not required to play. If you want to waste energy getting angry about it that's entirely your prerogative of course.
Suggestion - use multiquote (like I did in this reply) and reply to each quote individually. It helps a ton with context.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I highly suggest you engage with the people here. And stay positive - ignore the dickweeds, be positive with others. Devs like RomanHume who do can go through many issues, but still see support grow. Don't think of us as "those dirty pirates who are stealing my stuff", but more like "those dirty pirates who will grow my patronage."
I'm sure I'm one of the dickweeds but other than the renders there isn't anything positive about this game imho. The game is broke, the sister is also named Mom, there is barely any content, the navigation system sucks, there is no way to tell where anyone is unless you pull up another slide to tell where they are except they aren't always where it says they are, etc. etc. Just another please support me so I can steal your money and provide you with nothing but garbage. I have no problem supporting people who can produce a good quality game with decent renders but I refuse to support something that should not have been posted as a game without a similar investment by the creator.

To many of the games on here are produced by someone who just wants to get rich quick without having to work for it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm sure I'm one of the dickweeds but other than the renders there isn't anything positive about this game imho. The game is broke, the sister is also named Mom, there is barely any content, the navigation system sucks, there is no way to tell where anyone is unless you pull up another slide to tell where they are except they aren't always where it says they are, etc. etc. Just another please support me so I can steal your money and provide you with nothing but garbage. I have no problem supporting people who can produce a good quality game with decent renders but I refuse to support something that should not have been posted as a game without a similar investment by the creator.

To many of the games on here are produced by someone who just wants to get rich quick without having to work for it.
Well, it is 0.1. And legitimate criticism isn't being a dickweed. Shit like "Milfy City is abandoned! There hasn't been an update for a year!" - that's dickweed.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Another promising renpy VN comes out. Gets everyone excited with a great 0.1 release with good graphics. Thread gets a ton of likes. Soon after, the game enters development hell, never to be seen again. Just like all the others.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes