yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HorizonNexus-0.1Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
Ok, I have no idea why, but after having first sex with Bridget, I get a "please try again". I tried different dialogue before the sex, or even refusing it, but it's always stop my game and go back to menu, what am I suppose to do? (playing in easy, maybe it's the issue? edit, tried hardcore, tried to change submissive to dominant, can't get anything else than the game over. Am I missing something, a hidden mini game or something?)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The dev's Patreon linked in the OP is inactive at the moment.
What does it mean? :unsure:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, I have no idea why, but after having first sex with Bridget, I get a "please try again". I tried different dialogue before the sex, or even refusing it, but it's always stop my game and go back to menu, what am I suppose to do? (playing in easy, maybe it's the issue? edit, tried hardcore, tried to change submissive to dominant, can't get anything else than the game over. Am I missing something, a hidden mini game or something?)
During the previous conversation with Bridget, you have the option to respond three times. Choose "Logic" twice and "Humanity" once to proceed.

The dev's Patreon linked in the OP is inactive at the moment.
What does it mean? :unsure:
It's under review.

would love to see ntr :)
It's planned as optional content if the game become popular enough.

Last edited:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Oh, ok. that's kind of a weird way to end the demo, especially for a game that clean :' and I pretty sure I didn't took 4h at all even with reading every dialogue :unsure:

The game doesn't end there. During the previous conversation with Bridget, you have the option to respond three times. Choose "Logic" twice and "Humanity" once to proceed.

Reactions: Ragnar and Ker'mhod

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
The game doesn't end there. During the previous conversation with Bridget, you have the option to respond three times. Choose "Logic" twice and "Humanity" once to proceed.
Ok, that's what I thought, was way too weird of an end when you look at the cleaniness of the game. Thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
God speed to the dev's, based on the provided renders its looks fabulous.
Based on the tags, i give my blessing on the project ;)

Dreezky

Oct 25, 2023
I've just tested the demo and it's a promising game. The renders are beautiful, the sandbox isn't boring, the fact that there are several styles of woman will be a plus for some people and the story looks pretty interesting (y)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, in all honesty, these game over choices are big BS! Especially the one where you have to choose a drive to pull. You have to make a choice without knowing if this will give a game over or not, just to play on. And then about 10-15 minutes later you get that stupid-ass-fucking-bs game over. Who in the developer team (if this a team) thought "hey, let's annoy the players with random game overs"? Please kick that asshat! Because those choices don't add anything to the story or gameplay wise!
So, now that the rant is over, some feedback on the rest of the game. The story seems interesting so far, I'm not through the demo just yet, will finish it tomorrow. The visuals, well, not the greatest in my book. It looks like a mix of DAZ and AI and I have no clue, why someone would mix these two. Models are fine though.
As for kinks/fetishes, my humble suggestion would be to clarify them now. It will definitely keep the thread a more civilized and "cleaner", than adding the more controversial things later one, especially when they seem to appear out of nowhere.
Much success!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes