thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This update was all over the place...my god finish one story line instead of giving us tiny pieces from every girl...
We went to visit the blond girl and nothing happened! What the hell?! Hello? Did the dev forgot what he was working on?

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Please provide info about the NTR tag. I'm not going to be lured into a game on the off-chance a mom has sex with a dad and you're the son and it's one scene only.
is that ntr,mom and dad having sex?.i agree the dev should put either avoidable or not when ntr is involved, simply to stop some of the negativity on here. its amazing how those three little words upset so many while pretty much every other fetish on here is fine.if this is how the dev sees his vision then thats how it should be.best wishes going forward dev will watch this one hopefully with more updates it will get better:)(y)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
We both know it's not but for some reason, it still warrants the tag around here. The issue isn't if there is or isn't NTR for me, it's how much. If I'm a fan of that content, I don't want to click around for hours just to find out that it's just 1 scene that barely registers.
spot on:love:(y)

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Ok so is the note go to ella and betty house the end of this update or am i doing something wrong ?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Heya,

In the last update, we saw the MC get caught by the principal, two other women, and Tyler.
At that point, I thought the Dev was going to come to his senses, delete that part and come back on a better path.
What a pity, that was not the case. Worse, the MC behaved like a beta, ridiculously trapped. Another one who has no balls.
In this part, we understand that the real MC is Tyler, because apparently, he can have 3 women at the same time, he is much more advanced than the current MC.
This is stupid. Who wants to fuck one of these three women now ? No one.
Ah shit! It's already happened... because the MC is a shitty beta. And he was happy on top of that.
So it's a definitive no for me.
For those who don't like to see other male characters fucking your potential LI or potential future partner, run away from this game. Quickly.
I won't talk about the fact that this part came out of nowhere completely, and that it was very poorly scripted. It's easy to recognize when the Devs have no idea what the story they are telling.
For all those who are new to game and wondering about NTR tag.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I made a comment about the surprise ntr back in December and I see the dev reply to other about other issues but ignoring anything dealing with the ntr or doing anything to make is avoidable. I do not like it myself but dont shame those that do but when the dev pulls a dick move like that is doesnt say much for how the game will be later on. I have not touched the game since then and unless the dev wizens up wont ever touch it. I am sure he probably had some patreon member throw money his way to put that content in as I have seen other devs do the same. What they dont understand is that little boost of cash from one maybe 2 poeple hurts them in the end when those that do not like it find out they cant avoid it and drop their support. GL dev as the ratio for those that like ntr to those that dont is not in your favor.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
what is the nth in this game?
thanks
Heya,

In the last update, we saw the MC get caught by the principal, two other women, and Tyler.
At that point, I thought the Dev was going to come to his senses, delete that part and come back on a better path.
What a pity, that was not the case. Worse, the MC behaved like a beta, ridiculously trapped. Another one who has no balls.
In this part, we understand that the real MC is Tyler, because apparently, he can have 3 women at the same time, he is much more advanced than the current MC.
Ah shit! It's already happened... because the MC is a shitty beta. And he was happy on top of that.
For those who don't like to see other male characters fucking your potential LI or potential future partner, run away from this game. Quickly.
I won't talk about the fact that this part came out of nowhere completely, and that it was very poorly scripted. It's easy to recognize when the Devs have no idea what the story they are telling.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
and going to second hall in school, it says get Chloe and Lia and someones notes?
how could I pass this
thanks

rax0045

Oct 16, 2020
Look the
Heya,

I dont think the scene above is NTR that the game has. The MC only knows the principle in this scene & he just stumbled in to a secret orgy club in the school so to keep him quitethe principle dominates him & the younger girl fucks him. Ithink the ntr in the game is MC fucking amelia in her bedroom while her husband is sleeping in the bed

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I dont think the scene above is NTR that the game has. The MC only knows the principle in this scene & he just stumbled in to a secret orgy club in the school so to keep him quitethe principle dominates him & the younger girl fucks him. Ithink the ntr in the game is MC fucking amelia in her bedroom while her husband is sleeping in the bed
Thank you for exposing the truth of it. I was almost tricked. It's just a one-shot orgy with girls the MC doesn't even know or like.

EDIT: facepalmed because they can't disagree with any good reasons.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes