JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
You can't call this sh*t NTR, people. If this is NTR then, Most of the men on earth are beta male because some hooker is getting screwed right at this moment somewhere in this world. Prostitutes are gonna prostitute themselves and it doesn't matter if MC is there or not. Cult gonna do their creepy cult thing anyway. If you want to become some knight in the shining armour to rescue them then that's a story right there. NOT NTR AT ALL. Instead I was shocked by like every female characters getting aroused by MC without him making any effort. I am pretty sure that even if they found MC picking his nose, half of them gonna wet themselves........ Not kidding! That's how most of the characters are written.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I saw ambiguous comments and therefore I will ask. In this game, LI or potential LI fuck with anyone other than MC?

rax0045

Oct 16, 2020
don't think so not yet any way, but mc has lot of sex with married women & there is a mention of them having sex with thier partners & in case of amelia mc also peeps on her having sex with her husband

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I made a comment about the surprise ntr back in December and I see the dev reply to other about other issues but ignoring anything dealing with the ntr or doing anything to make is avoidable. I do not like it myself but dont shame those that do but when the dev pulls a dick move like that is doesnt say much for how the game will be later on. I have not touched the game since then and unless the dev wizens up wont ever touch it. I am sure he probably had some patreon member throw money his way to put that content in as I have seen other devs do the same. What they dont understand is that little boost of cash from one maybe 2 poeple hurts them in the end when those that do not like it find out they cant avoid it and drop their support. GL dev as the ratio for those that like ntr to those that dont is not in your favor.

I just don't understand that. If a few throws a little money at that game put into the NTR, then doesn’t DEV realize how much it is throwing players out of the game at the same time. Many immediately turn their backs and there will be no new opportunity. These games should be made wholeheartedly for people and not for money. BUT if DEV is that rare wise quality, then it puts an avoidable option on the NTR. NOTE: not the SKIP option but the AVOIDABLE option. Then I can even myself agree to pay a few coins to DEV if this NTR is avoidable. Otherwise, I bury this game.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the info I will be avoiding this game it really is a shame to leave a game I started oh well.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I just don't understand that. If a few throws a little money at that game put into the NTR, then doesn’t DEV realize how much it is throwing players out of the game at the same time. Many immediately turn their backs and there will be no new opportunity. These games should be made wholeheartedly for people and not for money. BUT if DEV is that rare wise quality, then it puts an avoidable option on the NTR. NOTE: not the SKIP option but the AVOIDABLE option. Then I can even myself agree to pay a few coins to DEV if this NTR is avoidable. Otherwise, I bury this game.
Your right and thats the thing I do not care that someone wants to have it but for those that do not like it there should always be a way to avoid it. The problem is it seems some devs think just adding a look dont look is good enough and all that does is just upset the non ntr crowd even more because it still happens no matter. i mean if a game is made just for ntr its one thing but this game did not start out as a ntr game and to just throw it in and have potential LI's involved means it needs a way to make it 100% stoppable so for those that do not like it they can make sure it doesnt happen.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Look the

I dont think the scene above is NTR that the game has. The MC only knows the principle in this scene & he just stumbled in to a secret orgy club in the school so to keep him quitethe principle dominates him & the younger girl fucks him. Ithink the ntr in the game is MC fucking amelia in her bedroom while her husband is sleeping in the bed
Oh, it will they don't put NTR tags for a reason it will get heavy in the near future.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Another update where I don't know how to proceed. Had the living room scene, hint said go to your room. Nothing happened there so I went to sleep. It's tuesday morning, hint again says "go to the living room of your house" and nothing happens there. Nothing in the afternoon and evening too. Only the old masturbation scene at night and I can't continue.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Instead of using promocodes, open console (use unren to activate) and type patch = True for IC and money = 100000 for money.

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
Oh, it will they don't put NTR tags for a reason it will get heavy in the near future.
I can't say anything about the future but right now there's nothing NTR about it. About "the tag", you can demand those to be removed and added and if the moderator find your case having enough support..... they'll comply. Game is little buggy sometimes and it is a little messy renpy sandbox experience.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
uuuhm

should i play the original game ,
or is the writing on the same ....low iq.... level?
the renders are nice , but the writing ...

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes