3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1.jpg

Overview:
Horny Harlots is an Interactive Erotic Adult Adventure Novel that's choice based, this public release is a Free Demo to give you a sense of the sexyness that's unfolding, or should I say, undressing? ;) This Novel will be a set of 3 Volumes, each having 8-14 chapters in each. Which means tons and tons of UHD 4K quality images, spicy sex animations (NO MORE WHITESCREENS), and of course some interesting dialogue with some fun mixes depending on your choices through out the game!

Each Volume will be connected to one another as well, making all of your stats and previous choices count and affect the game to the very end. So choose wisely! ;)

About the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-27
Release Date: 2022-03-27
Developer: LordZerreth - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

FdOtmd.png I5cPuf.png ivzhrH.png pR7yGM.png TvQSWg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
Shittiest interface I have ever seen.
Yeah, you usually only see such ridiculous things with Power Point presentations made by 6th-graders. No clue how someone would call themselves 'developer' and decide it is a good idea to use that font...

...and I haven't even looked into the game to check the UI/UX itself - but I have a particularly bad feeling about that.

And just to make this clear; no - I'm not arguing for harsh criticism with laymen and newcomers - but THIS is the complete opposite of how you do things. I'd highly recommend picking up the ropes first before trying to make a game/VN. At least if you expect people to actually play it. You're not doing yourself any favor by jumping into a project without at least some basic understanding of how things should be done.

Skarag

Apr 13, 2020
Sorry, might be a good game but the text transitions are so slow and not sure that I like the font used either. Having chosen a dark shirt he then turns up in a white shirt for the interview, perhaps this is just a choice for the sake of adding something to the first few minutes of the vn/game, either way it is unnecessary at this stage to add irrelevant choices. Might come back 3-4 updates down the line but if the text transitions stay the same then a 2 hour novel that takes 20 hours to play isn't for me.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Font and colors are difficult to read in the textbox, it looks a bit weird. o_O

It's not that I'd fuck a strange naked woman who just appeared in the middle of the street, but I'd probably be balls deep in her mouth while on the phone with the police. lol

1722695_1647086106762.jpg

Last edited:

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
So I happened to have MSI Afterburner opened, with OSD enabled, from checking performance in a non VN game and after starting this game up I see it report the framerate is over 300fps.

Dev, please either have an option to enable vsync or frame rate limit in the settings. It's probably unlikely that you're going to do animations beyond 60fps so just hard set the frame rate to 60. I'm 100% sure there's a setting in the project files etc you can just tap that number into, it's Unreal Engine afterall and not some barebones unheard of 3D engine.

There's no reason for people's GPU to be working this hard just to play a VN.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Font and color really bad on my eyes and head. It totally distracts from VN/Game.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Overview:
Horny Harlots is an Interactive Erotic Adult Adventure Novel that's choice based, this public release is a Free Demo to give you a taste of the sexyness that's unfolding, or should I say, undressing? ;)
This Novel will be a set of 3 Volumes, each having 8-14 chapters in each.
Which means tons and tons of UHD 4K quality images, spicy sex animations,
and of course some interesting dialogue with some fun mixes depending on your choices through out the game!

Each Volume will be connected to one another as well,
making all of your stats and previous choices count and affect the game to the very end. So choose wisely! ;)
Aaaaand the game is about....?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
As much as I'd appreciate the VN the font and color is worse than Comic Sans.

Aaaaand the game is about....?
A horny guy fresh out of college it seems with a huge dick (as it is common in these games it seems) that nearly constantly fucks everything without a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes