VN Ren'Py Abandoned Horny Harlots [v0.2] [LordZerreth]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You're spending six-seven lines describing the technical aspects of this development.
Not a single line about the background and/or story you're gonna tell. What's the game about?

Please try again?
While I guess the summary can be done better the story of this demo is:
Dude fucks girls.

Zerreth

We all float down here!
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
You're spending six-seven lines describing the technical aspects of this development.
Not a single line about the background and/or story you're gonna tell. What's the game about?

Please try again?
Check out the About tab on the main menu for more background on the storyline!

Zerreth

We all float down here!
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
The issue is that people want to know what the game is about BEFORE they download it. Not after in the game.
Post has been updated to show the "About the game" section here and on Itch.io, thanks!

Reactions: Hordragg

Zerreth

We all float down here!
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I know it's a long shot, but I do ask that everyone who first tried out my game and commented to replay the now updated version, and leave a new review letting me know your opinion on it's latest update. Thank you! Thank you!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game works in the world of Mars from total recall .. or that mega city from the remake.
The fast pace calls for action + action + throbbing mind blowing action +action.

Kind a disconcerting as the sig and the animation in the motion pictures box in MC room
is not used in the actual action MC has with the hottie.
Why is he watching it if he cannot be bothered to implement it?

Cannot wait to see the action with the hottie Mc saves from literal rape and murder.

Reactions: Zerreth

Zerreth

We all float down here!
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
The game works in the world of Mars from total recall .. or that mega city from the remake.
The fast pace calls for action + action + throbbing mind blowing action +action.

Kind a disconcerting as the sig and the animation in the motion pictures box in MC room
is not used in the actual action MC has with the hottie.
Why is he watching it if he cannot be bothered to implement it?

Cannot wait to see the action with the hottie Mc saves from literal rape and murder.

Don't worry that's coming in the next update! I'm implementing choices for the player to choose in how the MC acts during the animations: positions, speeds etc. Stay tuned it'll be up soon!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes