2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
@ hgameartman Thank you for another update. I will play it some this weekend. While I am here, I wanted to suggest some re-work on the inn cleaning job. It quickly becomes a grind but is a good way to make money to pay for classes.

Decreasing the chance of an empty room and / or increasing the chance of H events would help make it more fun.

Often, I accidentally step on the door trigger when wanting to check for a do not disturb sign, would it be much trouble to move the sign to the left of the doors?

I'm not saying I want to get rid of the current mechanics, but having to memorize or write down the specific requirements of what to clean in each room is painful and I end up wanting to either just clean everything or just clean nothing at all and take the penalties.

Making money from prostitution in this game might be an option if the cleaning system was smoother.

Another Idea: After making a few extra coins from a few room cleaning H events, have one of the customers suggest a place where the MC can make good money without all the cleaning ... it can be a brothel, an alley, or glory hole. I would love to see all these options in the game, cause school is expensive and a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do.:rolleyes:

Honestly, a glory hole in the bathrooms would be a great choice for this game, for money or just for fun. So few games have a good glory hole option.

Ok, after talking about the game, I gotta play some now.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
@ hgameartman Thank you for another update. I will play it some this weekend. While I am here, I wanted to suggest some re-work on the inn cleaning job. It quickly becomes a grind but is a good way to make money to pay for classes.

Decreasing the chance of an empty room and / or increasing the chance of H events would help make it more fun.

Often, I accidentally step on the door trigger when wanting to check for a do not disturb sign, would it be much trouble to move the sign to the left of the doors?

I'm not saying I want to get rid of the current mechanics, but having to memorize or write down the specific requirements of what to clean in each room is painful and I end up wanting to either just clean everything or just clean nothing at all and take the penalties.

Making money from prostitution in this game might be an option if the cleaning system was smoother.

Another Idea: After making a few extra coins from a few room cleaning H events, have one of the customers suggest a place where the MC can make good money without all the cleaning ... it can be a brothel, an alley, or glory hole. I would love to see all these options in the game, cause school is expensive and a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do.:rolleyes:
Thanks for the feedback!

You can actually make money via the ordinary prostitution. After you trigger the scene in the inn's PTJ(the blowjob one) your character will start accepting money from prostitution on the downstairs events, though the rates to trigger it are a little low...
You can get 50-200 gold from it, and the harder the client is to please, the more you get. You gotta survive the encounter though! (health potions and high END/WIL help a ton) There are a few impossible clients too, which give much more, but it likely needs a lot more playtesting to be properly balanced, and will likely be the lead-in to a brothel style area as well.

The kitchen PTJ is actually a bit more lucrative (can go up to 200g if you do a lot of the minigame, and that carries over to the dishwashing which is pretty passive) but takes a lot longer to build up (only gains 2g/ptj instead of like 10/job from the Inn), and starts lower as well

Reactions: Frurose

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know what the plan is for the tentacle plant is, but I think it might be a fun way to corrupt the MC and her girlfriend (the one with the phobia). Grow a cute little plant from a seed to show her that plants that move aren't scary but oops, she forgot about the effects of the sap...

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
You can actually make money via the ordinary prostitution. After you trigger the scene in the inn's PTJ(the blowjob one) your character will start accepting money from prostitution on the downstairs events, though the rates to trigger it are a little low...
You can get 50-200 gold from it, and the harder the client is to please, the more you get. You gotta survive the encounter though! (health potions and high END/WIL help a ton) There are a few impossible clients too, which give much more, but it likely needs a lot more playtesting to be properly balanced, and will likely be the lead-in to a brothel style area as well.
I haven't really figured that event out yet, I'll look into testing it on this play through.

As for the kitchen event (with the imps) my MC can't seem to say no to those cute little imps so she mostly avoids that one. ;)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
To the artist:
Thanks, but I need a lot more work than just on breasts. I got a year of figure drawing experience, but almost no digital artwork experience, or much related to painting, only a little color theory, and my shading is terrible, absolutely awful. I'm getting better, I think....
The latest character is seeming to head in a nice direction!

ElianaFaceSchoolUniform_5_bust.png
But I think I'm going to do some new animations and CG's for the game with my practice before going back and re-doing all the characters for a third time, as I don't want to make another breakthrough and have to re-do the previous artwork every other month.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
[BUG] Trying to put money in for imps to water my garden (or not putting it in) crashed me out of the game. You MUST choose [never mind] or you will crash.
Capture.PNG
[BUG] The teleport nearest the stairs on the second floor should take you near classroom 2-3 but instead takes you to the choir room.

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Something that I would like to see is information about how to raise each stat. I'm going to start trying to make note of things I see in the game, but that is going to take a while. Any help would be appreciated.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
[Bug - sort of] First time at gardening club, Vinyae gives four red herb seeds then walks to a point that blocks you from planting one of the four locations. If you plant the last seed the next day then they are on a different sequence or you could leave one spot empty...it's anarchy!

[BUG] Sometimes the NPCs disappear. Typically when you enter the dorm common area, save, or leave and re-enter an area. This can often be fixed by using a shortcut or passing time.

[Suggestion] if you loose to the slimes with Anya, the next time you talk to her, the two of you you could discuss the shared experience.

[Graphics] Church paperwork event - hiding the boy - the skirt looks like it is clipping and should be shifted a bit to the right.

Last edited:

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
Indeed, mechanics of entering rooms is a bit broken. Usually I expect to directly press the action button to open the door (or enter the room). But in your game I instantly get teleported when I stand on an invisible trigger point. Not only in the tavern.

Also - serviceable rooms in tavern should be above the corridor, not below it - so i could see the door and (possibly) any notes to read, like "dnd" ones.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Something that I would like to see is information about how to raise each stat. I'm going to start trying to make note of things I see in the game, but that is going to take a while. Any help would be appreciated.
I would like to see that too!.... I think I've lost track over the last few months. Here's the basics and what I remember is the most tricky one.
-Each Job or club generally gives a stat at variable intervals as you attend, mostly around 10 days, + or - a few for some variety.
-Each Class rewards 1 stat at the end as well, and is somewhat the main method for pushing stats up unless you grind the same club repeatedly

The kitchen Job is somewhat of a special case. You gain HP from doing the pantry minigame, while you gain END for doing dishwashing and chopping, but they share the same timer so if you get one it resets progress on the other!

For the most part, I think it's mostly logical what you get for each job or club or class(Teleportation classes are mostly agility as the added movement abilities give you more speed, church clubs generally increase Willpower, etc )

I would like to compile information somewhere, but a private github wiki is likely not the best place, mostly because I can't even maintain it myself as internal documentation, much less make it look pretty and easily readable for others

[Bug - sort of] First time at gardening club, Vinyae gives four red herb seeds then walks to a point that blocks you from planting one of the four locations. If you plant the last seed the next day then they are on a different sequence or you could leave one spot empty...it's anarchy!

[BUG] Sometimes the NPCs disappear. Typically when you enter the dorm common area, save, or leave and re-enter an area. This can often be fixed by using a shortcut or passing time.

[Suggestion] if you loose to the slimes with Anya, the next time you talk to her, the two of you you could discuss the shared experience.

[Graphics] Church paperwork event - hiding the boy - the skirt looks like it is clipping and should be shifted a bit to the right.
Will check these out and try to get another bugfix patch out!
Indeed, mechanics of entering rooms is a bit broken. Usually I expect to directly press the action button to open the door (or enter the room). But in your game I instantly get teleported when I stand on an invisible trigger point. Not only in the tavern.

Also - serviceable rooms in tavern should be above the corridor, not below it - so i could see the door and (possibly) any notes to read, like "dnd" ones.
I worked the doors to be like that because I never saw the point of making the player press A to open the door. If they walk into it, I usually assume that they want to go in! Having them set bellow is usually fine, you have the lower door as guidance as to where to stand.

Left to right is a bit trickery, but I got it working occasionally via condensing hallways or leaving a visual indicator as to its location. I'll probably redo the interaction box on the signs to make them have a nice, wide range of sight, so you can, for example, stand a bit away from the door and just read it from there. Makes more logical sense anyway, who has to be right in front of a sign to read it?

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
I never saw the point of making the player press A to open the door. If they walk into it, I usually assume that they want to go in!
Makes more logical sense anyway, who has to be right in front of a sign to read it?
Well, it's up to you to design it how you see it.
I just want to point out that well designed game mechanics should be unambiguous.
It would be ok to enter a room when character is facing a door and moves "into" it. Otherwise, it adds ambiguity - I can just step on an invisible trigger and initiate some action, when all I wanted is just move to point B. "Press A to open a door" might not be what you want - but it's very precise in telling to a player that he has an option to interact with the environment.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah im just trying to figure out stuff lol only sex scene I've seen or start is if I loose to slimes lol

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
only thing I've figured out how to do is lessons but I'm assuming there's more to it than that

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
only thing I've figured out how to do is lessons but I'm assuming there's more to it than that
The patch notes should be pretty comprehensive on everything, but there's tips and a checklist of sex scenes in developers notes (they used to be in their own section but someone moved them there... just last update I think)

Sep 28, 2018
ONLY LOOK AT THE BELOW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE SEX SCENES. SPOILERS.
hgameartman Tell me if you think this is any good. Put it together really quick.

Here is a quick guide if you want to get to more of the sex scenes. A few Spoilers. These are the ones that I have found. The only ones that I do not know how to trigger are the ones with Anya. There is not a clear defined way of triggering them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes