2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Pretty useful! The character storylines progress much like they would in, say, a persona or harvest moon game. Theres an invisible "Like" level behind the scenes, and everything you do (talking to them each day(1/day), spending time with them, even when you get the "You had fun together" blank scene, etc) boost this like level. When you reach max, (lv10) you've seen all their base scenes.

This is shown via the diary next to Anya's bed, and, on Andrew and Eilana, there's a heart that shows up once you've reached a certain point that shows their likability.

With Anya there's a few repeating events (bar nights and room discussions) that loop endlessly, but will later lead into "side-stories", short 3-5 scene storylines after the main storyline for each character.

Also once you reach the max (10 scenes) with a character it unlocks "requests". Anya's the only one with these implemented, but essentially these include repeatable H-Scenes, as well as the option to invite them to dungeons, etc.

I'm working on ways to show this ingame better, the biggest being the heart being displayed when you talk to the character in question, to give you an indication of their likability (though it might be a good idea to put in a short tutorial showing what each color means....)

I'm going to start development on a wiki soonish I think. It would help to catalog and guide through some aspects of the game (what stats or options trigger stuff, thresholds to trigger them, etc)

In particular, I'm starting to think general tavern prostitution has too long of a wind-up time (requiring you to have seen extended scenes in the tavern part-time job to begin earning money from it downstairs. I think I'll add at least one other way to get into it, as well, with perhaps a mini-tutorial (someone introducing you to it? might be fun!)

Sep 28, 2018
Pretty useful! The character storylines progress much like they would in, say, a persona or harvest moon game. Theres an invisible "Like" level behind the scenes, and everything you do (talking to them each day(1/day), spending time with them, even when you get the "You had fun together" blank scene, etc) boost this like level. When you reach max, (lv10) you've seen all their base scenes.

This is shown via the diary next to Anya's bed, and, on Andrew and Eilana, there's a heart that shows up once you've reached a certain point that shows their likability.

With Anya there's a few repeating events (bar nights and room discussions) that loop endlessly, but will later lead into "side-stories", short 3-5 scene storylines after the main storyline for each character.

Also once you reach the max (10 scenes) with a character it unlocks "requests". Anya's the only one with these implemented, but essentially these include repeatable H-Scenes, as well as the option to invite them to dungeons, etc.

I'm working on ways to show this ingame better, the biggest being the heart being displayed when you talk to the character in question, to give you an indication of their likability (though it might be a good idea to put in a short tutorial showing what each color means....)

I'm going to start development on a wiki soonish I think. It would help to catalog and guide through some aspects of the game (what stats or options trigger stuff, thresholds to trigger them, etc)

In particular, I'm starting to think general tavern prostitution has too long of a wind-up time (requiring you to have seen extended scenes in the tavern part-time job to begin earning money from it downstairs. I think I'll add at least one other way to get into it, as well, with perhaps a mini-tutorial (someone introducing you to it? might be fun!)
I think to add onto your last point about the tavern, the requirement for corruption should be lower. You could either A.) add a room either upstairs or somewhere else in the tavern that is almost like a glory hole. Where you can give blowjobs etc to earn money once you reach a high enough corruption or B.) you could work as a milkmaid if you were pregnant giving the option of people to drink right from the source/ have a few alternative scenes.

This I think would allow the player to gather some money even while pregnant because I know some scenes won't show up while you are already pregnant. Maybe this way you can still enjoy a fun sex scene while still getting money for classes.

A side note, you should be able to either A.) make the classes less expensive or you could at least have the option of sleeping with the financial office worker. That way you can still progress without losing your current coin (gaining a bit of corruption). Might be interesting an idea.

Reactions: hgameartman

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
ONLY LOOK AT THE BELOW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE SEX SCENES. SPOILERS.
hgameartman Tell me if you think this is any good. Put it together really quick.

Here is a quick guide if you want to get to more of the sex scenes. A few Spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good work. Here are some adjustments:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
A side note, you should be able to either A.) make the classes less expensive or you could at least have the option of sleeping with the financial office worker. That way you can still progress without losing your current coin (gaining a bit of corruption). Might be interesting an idea.
I have been waiting / hoping to be able to "encourage" the financial officer to pull some strings for some extra financial aid monies.

Maybe there could be a teaching assistant job for some extra cash too. Something like visiting the teacher in their office in the afternoon and grading some papers (could include students bribing you), uses time [actual job] or stop by at night to "grade some papers" for a few coins, no time lost [not a job] small payout (could be a lead in to some other events with teachers).

The classes are expensive but I have found that skipping classes for a semester is a great way to earn extra cash and catch up on relationship stuff. If you do this, the prices aren't that bad.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Nowhere close to being doing with this stuff... But people were asking for a guide, so here's a step-by-step guide to the first semester!

Last edited:
Reactions: Frurose

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Oh a cute and shy looking glasses girl, my favorite! I can’t wait to see how things go with her. Honestly just makes me want that futa potion even more. The shy ones imo are the most fun to knock up. They usually have such cute and bashful pregnancy dialogue

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
The game quite nice just need a bit rework on the controls like when you need to open the menu you need to press esc which is kinda annoying to the players that accustomed to the rpgm games.You can just use X for the menu n the cancel function. You can also add some features like change the character to her friend. This is my opinion though....cause I'ma kinda hooked on her friend lol. Well I'ma not that bother by the arts cause I know how much work you put in this game. The arts need to refine a bit on the status n the scene. If you don't mind you can also add some more dungeons n more monsters (technically more scenes)

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
the 0 key on numpad also works for opening/closing menus for most games, and is what this one needs, and in this game you can opt to use right click instead of esc, makes it much more convenient than pressing esc.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The game quite nice just need a bit rework on the controls like when you need to open the menu you need to press esc which is kinda annoying to the players that accustomed to the rpgm games.You can just use X for the menu n the cancel function. You can also add some features like change the character to her friend. This is my opinion though....cause I'ma kinda hooked on her friend lol. Well I'ma not that bother by the arts cause I know how much work you put in this game. The arts need to refine a bit on the status n the scene. If you don't mind you can also add some more dungeons n more monsters (technically more scenes)
I thought it was just the Japanese games that used x. I have so few games that use x that it always messes me up when one does.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Alright, so Im trying to get the angel to appear, but I can't for the life of me get it. I've spent a whole semester with no classes attending the sermons and donating at least 23 gold (tried donating 500 at once just to see wtf happens) and my purity is at 100, also did the church desk job every day after the sermon.

How the fuck do you do this?

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Encountered strange bug:
After entering sewers in search for the catalyst with Olivia. if i loose or win battle player is not responding to movement commands. i can use items/ unstuck / tp debug but player still not responding to any movement command.

any event i need to run in order to fix this problem ?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Try running combat disable enable in the debut menu and see if that works It's an odd bug

Angels descend via the choir club attendance, the sermons are more focused on quickly dropping corruption. After you gain some blessingthe desk job let's you selectively remove them.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The person on the high chair? I can never interact with them, and checked before posting this to make sure I wasn't an idiot, both morning and afternoon.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The person on the high chair? I can never interact with them, and checked before posting this to make sure I wasn't an idiot, both morning and afternoon.
Try from the sides, make sure the tops of your heads are at the same height.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Frurose
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes