2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Crafting costs for both refining and crafting are found nowhere except the wiki, only way to find out without the wiki is to attempt to craft with insufficient materials.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Crafting costs for both refining and crafting are found nowhere except the wiki, only way to find out without the wiki is to attempt to craft with insufficient materials.
Kinda ran into issues building the UI for crafting, the next major update will fix it up, as well as add the recipes you learn into the encyclopedia, same as the potions ones

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Gate Crystals 101 only gave me me a grade of 80, despite attending all 4 classes and studing twice. No class has 120, but the classes I did take alongside it are Basic Clothmaking, Self: Spellcasting and Self: Witchcraft.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

Reactions: Frurose

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to view the effects of curses (and blessings for that matter)? I just got the Curse of Darkness and I don't know what it does. Curse of Fertility is obvious though (and a curse I wanted), but I don't know how much of an impact it has on pregnancy chance.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Gate Crystals 101 only gave me me a grade of 80, despite attending all 4 classes and studing twice. No class has 120, but the classes I did take alongside it are Basic Clothmaking, Self: Spellcasting and Self: Witchcraft.
Did you do the assignment?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is there a way to view the effects of curses (and blessings for that matter)? I just got the Curse of Darkness and I don't know what it does. Curse of Fertility is obvious though (and a curse I wanted), but I don't know how much of an impact it has on pregnancy chance.
Not yet unfortunately. Curse of darkness and blessing of light are placeholders, and a few of them are purposefully useless (blessing of sleep) or detrimental (curse of weakness, blessing of Piety)

I'll likely be revisiting both the church and corrupt church later for expansions. In the meantime I'll update the wiki with info about it all so the info is at least out there.

Reactions: Pink Chaos

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Looks like I'll have to remove Curse of Weakness like I thought lol. Probably after I've gotten the full curse set so I don't have to repeatedly remove that curse.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Also, the Water Splash 2 class seems to have the same issue Gate Crystals 101 did, or at last I did everything including the assignment and studying and got a 80 in the class. No other classes seem to have this issue currently--I've finished all of the classes including the fixed Gate Crystals class. Oddly enough, I got the full scholarship amount.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
can't save on mac
I don't have a mac, so I can't exactly test this myself, but you can't save at all?

Make sure the game's location has proper permission. Does it give an error at all? And did you try saving both at the book next to your bed in the dorms, as well as in the menu?

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
I don't have a mac, so I can't exactly test this myself, but you can't save at all?

Make sure the game's location has proper permission. Does it give an error at all? And did you try saving both at the book next to your bed in the dorms, as well as in the menu?
I tried both it make a buzzer sound and won't save

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I tried both it make a buzzer sound and won't save
I'll try my best to fix it, but I'm not really sure what I can do it considering I don't own a Mac PC at all. If anyone else is having a similar problem on mac (or if anyone else is using mac and saves are working) please help me out with this, tell us what's happening, any errors the game are giving out, or how you got things working!

The only other thing I can see (from a few searches) is that you might need to make sure that you have enabled unauthorized apps to overwrite files, and make sure you're running the game as an administrator. Check to see if you have read-write permissions as well (the easiest way to do this is to navigate to the game's save folder and create and save a plaintext file in it.)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - NOPY
Mac: - NOPY

Last edited:
Reactions: International
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes