2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
Question : I saw there were trimesters in the game. So is that a timed game as the game end when you've exhausted a number of trimesters? Or the game has no real end as the trimesters are just there for others purposes?

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Any finish semester 1 save because I lost save for longtime and I ask people who gave me a save for 8.0 I think and I need save end semester 1. I forget how I go where I should ? I saw guild but I can't remember well where is it when I walkthong school. I have very bad memory and right now I very busy to play someone can help me if u can help me Thx a lot but if does not help is find

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if it will be like this or if it lacks polish. But apart from the fact that in the castle nothing sounds when in other places if there is background music, a problem that I present is that, when accepting the invitation of someone in the bar after drinking (and in general with other npc sometimes ), when it should happen to me to a scene or to the selection of variants of the same one, several options appear to me that some seem of class. Well, when I just give one that should give me a scene nothing appears to me and the options menu returns to me.

Is this something wrong with me or is it a problem that has not been corrected yet?
Another thing in passing, someone by chance will have an advanced save but not after important events? Is that between one thing and the other that I provided to fix the problem by accident I overwritten the save and now it is corrupt. And to throw again 4 hours to get to the point where I was is a martyrdom.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback!

Question : I saw there were trimesters in the game. So is that a timed game as the game end when you've exhausted a number of trimesters? Or the game has no real end as the trimesters are just there for others purposes?
The game is based in a school setting, but there will never be a strict time limit on completion and the game is a sandbox. Semesters are used because of a few reasons, primarily to facilitate storytelling (it's a school! Gotta get that homework done and be in bed before curfew!) and gameplay (Can't have a fun, progressive pregnancy system without taking into account time!)

Any finish semester 1 save because I lost save for longtime and I ask people who gave me a save for 8.0 I think and I need save end semester 1. I forget how I go where I should ? I saw guild but I can't remember well where is it when I walkthong school. I have very bad memory and right now I very busy to play someone can help me if u can help me Thx a lot but if does not help is find
Unfortunately, my only save I use is the test-save, which is really buggy and not a good idea to use(it's also at semester 13+ now). If anyone else has any saves they can share them here. Later on I'll grab a few saves when I restart my test-save in a bit to test cohesiveness at the end of the first devcycle(first 10 semesters is goal, so slowly getting there!)

First semester guide is here for anyone that needs it!

I don't know if it will be like this or if it lacks polish. But apart from the fact that in the castle nothing sounds when in other places if there is background music, a problem that I present is that, when accepting the invitation of someone in the bar after drinking (and in general with other npc sometimes ), when it should happen to me to a scene or to the selection of variants of the same one, several options appear to me that some seem of class. Well, when I just give one that should give me a scene nothing appears to me and the options menu returns to me.

Is this something wrong with me or is it a problem that has not been corrected yet?
Another thing in passing, someone by chance will have an advanced save but not after important events? Is that between one thing and the other that I provided to fix the problem by accident I overwritten the save and now it is corrupt. And to throw again 4 hours to get to the point where I was is a martyrdom.
Game's just lacking polish for now. I'm trying to push up the content to a certain point (10 semesters worth of content, to be specific) and then I'll shift focus to brushing up on things I've been skimping on, like environmental detail and minor bugfixes, expanding walking students and standings students to everywhere, etc.

Music is something that's only been getting added recently, for example, so I'm still working my way through the music I bought licenses to and trying to find songs that match the mood and areas. It's taking a while, but I'm doing my best with it!

The prostitution minigame currently has blowjobs and mating press implemented, and soon will have the new Doggystyle animation implemented as well. The rest of the options are functional placeholders for now, but will be filled with content eventually!

Reactions: International

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I just had an idea, when we get blessings/curses, there is scarce information as to what they actually do, and only a handful have any obvious changes. What about a sort of side quest chain where, once you get one, you unlock the ability to research it in the library. Maybe have a select few "complicated" ones that require multiple research attempts, where each research either only gives partial information, or instead of needing to research multiple times, have it so a "complicated" one reveals a quest/task to "finish" the research and reveal what said blessing/curse does.

Also, I feel like blessings are actually curses, and curses are blessings. Is it meant to be like that? :p

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
So I just had an idea, when we get blessings/curses, there is scarce information as to what they actually do, and only a handful have any obvious changes. What about a sort of side quest chain where, once you get one, you unlock the ability to research it in the library. Maybe have a select few "complicated" ones that require multiple research attempts, where each research either only gives partial information, or instead of needing to research multiple times, have it so a "complicated" one reveals a quest/task to "finish" the research and reveal what said blessing/curse does.

Also, I feel like blessings are actually curses, and curses are blessings. Is it meant to be like that? :p
Great ideas! I might tie researching them into the church/corrupt church activities more instead, but I'll see what I can do with it!

The blessings and curses both have good and bad sides to them. There are blessings that are bad for your character, and there are curses that are good for your character. This will likely be expanded on later on with the plans I have for the church/corrupt church.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So I gave this a shot today and ran afoul of the research minigame in the library. I could make no sense of it. Is there a lot of minigame stuff in this?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
So I gave this a shot today and ran afoul of the research minigame in the library. I could make no sense of it. Is there a lot of minigame stuff in this?
All are mostly optional. After the first time doing the research minigame your able to skip it. You do lose a bit of efficiency in general skipping the minigame but that's all.

The only exception is a memory game for the tavern ptj, but I'll probably add a way to skip that as well in a later update. There's plenty of content tied to it so it's a little less boring too.

Reactions: dalzomo

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
All are mostly optional. After the first time doing the research minigame your able to skip it. You do lose a bit of efficiency in general skipping the minigame but that's all.

The only exception is a memory game for the tavern ptj, but I'll probably add a way to skip that as well in a later update. There's plenty of content tied to it so it's a little less boring too.
I usually just open up Notepad and write stuff down for the tavern job anyways.

Reactions: hgameartman

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
those shoulders, overdeveloped trapezius, collarbone density 2 times stronger than the shoulder width and size
the author doesnt even have the slightest bit of understanding for the human anatomy with these sausage arms
tucked into the middle of the shoulder sockets

too disgusting to even feel interested

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
i don't know if it got changed at all but how do you enter the dungeon as the original area is now blocked off ?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
i don't know if it got changed at all but how do you enter the dungeon as the original area is now blocked off ?
Main dungeon should unlock semester 2 day 5ish? And that opens up that area. The sewer dungeon unlocks during the artifact class's assignment quest, and the castle's second floor dungeon unlocks in a later semester or at high corruption levels. Did something break during the update that blocks it off when it shouldn't be?

International

Dec 9, 2019
BUG: The blowjob scene from drinking in the tavern is still staying on screen after the blowjob is finished, it stays until you quit to title.

Game's just lacking polish for now. I'm trying to push up the content to a certain point (10 semesters worth of content, to be specific) and then I'll shift focus to brushing up on things I've been skimping on, like environmental detail and minor bugfixes, expanding walking students and standings students to everywhere, etc.
Are you going to be implementing sex stats? Their absence is very strange for this type of game. Would be nice to see how many dicks Olivia's sucked, or how many slimes she's given birth to.

The game has a lot of potential, and is really improving with each update. Navigation is getting better, but I'd like to make a suggestion to make it a bit easier to remember rooms and floors: Use colors and icons. Sure there's a sign you can read to see what a classroom is, but you could also have a witch hat icon on the wall next to a classroom. Those can also be placed before a screen transition hallway to let you know what's in the next area. If the hallway has a wand, laser, and flame plaques on it, that communicates what's on the other side at a glance.

Same idea for using colors to differentiate the secret passages and floors in the castle so it doesn't feel as repetitive and samey. Instead of all the sparkles being white, pair them by colors. Give the different floors distinct feels, change the tapestry colors, use different statues, add some distinctive paintings or murals, etc.

The prostitution minigame currently has blowjobs and mating press implemented, and soon will have the new Doggystyle animation implemented as well. The rest of the options are functional placeholders for now, but will be filled with content eventually!
Drinking at the bar is the prostitution minigame? I thought it was just random hookups, and I hadn't unlocked prostitution yet. There's no messages about collecting money afterwards, and the dialouge sounds more like sleazy bar talk.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
BUG: The blowjob scene from drinking in the tavern is still staying on screen after the blowjob is finished, it stays until you quit to title.

Are you going to be implementing sex stats? Their absence is very strange for this type of game. Would be nice to see how many dicks Olivia's sucked, or how many slimes she's given birth to.

The game has a lot of potential, and is really improving with each update. Navigation is getting better, but I'd like to make a suggestion to make it a bit easier to remember rooms and floors: Use colors and icons. Sure there's a sign you can read to see what a classroom is, but you could also have a witch hat icon on the wall next to a classroom. Those can also be placed before a screen transition hallway to let you know what's in the next area. If the hallway has a wand, laser, and flame plaques on it, that communicates what's on the other side at a glance.

Same idea for using colors to differentiate the secret passages and floors in the castle so it doesn't feel as repetitive and samey. Instead of all the sparkles being white, pair them by colors. Give the different floors distinct feels, change the tapestry colors, use different statues, add some distinctive paintings or murals, etc.

Drinking at the bar is the prostitution minigame? I thought it was just random hookups, and I hadn't unlocked prostitution yet. There's no messages about collecting money afterwards, and the dialouge sounds more like sleazy bar talk.
Will have the blowjob animation error fixed for next update!

I'll for sure work more on the stats the game collects and displays. I need to overhaul the stats screen in general, and I have some plans for tying in and expanding the corrupt church to use that sort of stats system heavily anyway!

The prostitution minigame has a few requirements to unlock prostitution, as otherwise it defaults to one-night stands, which is the same thing, but no money(requiring instead you to be drunk or aroused)...

The main requirement is your character has to have experience in prostitution to begin with, which you can currently only get by working the tavern PTJ while your corruption is highish (>20) and low/no purity.

The secondary requirement is actually landing a client, which is a randomized roll for male taverngoers that takes into account your Charisma, Corruption, and prostitution experience (times you had sex for money.) It starts.... low, which doesn't help, but to compensate I... didn't actually limit the amount of times you can try, so talk to people enough with the conditions enabled..... and you can basically force it!

It's a bit obtuse right now, so I plan on adding some more to it to make it more clear, and also adding multiple entry points into the same system (probably by making a super-slutty friend that has a storyline tied around it.) and expanding the system further once the village is more developed.

I'll try to update the wiki with more information on it as soon as I can! That will at least help to document it somewhere until updates make it a bit more clear/easy to work with.

I'll for sure look into making the areas more distinct too! That's a great suggestion!

Last edited:
Reactions: International

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Main dungeon should unlock semester 2 day 5ish? And that opens up that area. The sewer dungeon unlocks during the artifact class's assignment quest, and the castle's second floor dungeon unlocks in a later semester or at high corruption levels. Did something break during the update that blocks it off when it shouldn't be?
no nothing like that i might be using a older save i got 18 so :p

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes