2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Planned for sure, and th encyclopedia is just the place for it! Getting blessing information might be a bit tougher than just "in a book" though. The churches aren't exactly keen on sharing all their secrets. Might have to find a priest that knows and "convince" them to tell you about it for an especially rare blessing or curse ;)

I think for now I'll add the information about them to the wiki though! Since such updates will be a little while! I'll try to get on that as soon as I can !

Light and dark magic are planned for their own sets of classes, dependent primarily on if you have the blessing of light or curse of darkness to unlock in the future.
I personally think Light And Dark Magic should depend on your Purity/ Corruption and give bonuses depending how far along either path you go. In addition you can do a sub-set of magic off light and dark for the deeper you get into the morality. For example if your corruption is over 80 Demonic magic will become available while 80 Purity will unlock Holy magic and if your Purity/ Corruption goes under 80 you lose access to that branch of magic. This will allow players to plan out the path they want to go considering there's a tangible benefit to pursuing one path in addition you could give benefits to joining one faction like for instance corruption will increase Intelligence or Mana at the cost of health or wisdom while Purity would give more health and wisdom or Charisma at the cost of speed or Mana. giving benefits like those would be great I imagine. Also you mentioned the possibility of a Futa potion later on but wouldn't that be better as a Demonic spell as well as a spell to subtly corrupt or tempt other male students into sleeping with you

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
Win:
Mac:

Reactions: International

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Downloads
Win: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Is there more areas than the 2 areas in the village? I've heard its not safe in the other parts of town but nothing happens there's the 2 shops and the inn and that's it. will more areas open or have they not been put in the game yet?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is there more areas than the 2 areas in the village? I've heard its not safe in the other parts of town but nothing happens there's the 2 shops and the inn and that's it. will more areas open or have they not been put in the game yet?
The village is currently limited to just the two areas as it's under construction. There's a map already roughly planned out and plans already made for several other areas, but I can't exactly build it all out without giving each area stuff to do!

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower

The game currently contains a mixture of time-management and dungeon-crawling, along with the expected
bit of lewdness!​
Loving your work so far... Noticed people are making suggestions... so I figured I'd make one as well...

Yeah... it's kind of a long set of scenarios... but after I saw how this conversation ended... I really did try to get both Anya/Olivia impregnated together... but only the first slime event played out again... sigh... I know the game is very much still in development... but after seeing how Anya sheepishly show interest... I cant help but imagine this playing out...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Loving your work so far... Noticed people are making suggestions... so I figured I'd make one as well...

Yeah... it's kind of a long set of scenarios... but after I saw how this conversation ended... I really did try to get both Anya/Olivia impregnated together... but only the first slime event played out again... sigh... I know the game is very much still in development... but after seeing how Anya sheepishly show interest... I cant help but imagine this playing out...
Thanks for the feedback! That's a great suggestion, and roughly what I had in mind for it to start (though a bit better even!). I'll for sure look back to it when I'm working on those scenes!

The main thing holding me back on getting these scenes in is that Anya's bust image is currently implemented in only a single image in the main scenes. I've got the artwork and the programming in to make it modular (with Eillana as the test subject for this) but I'll have to go back through each and every one of Anya's scenes and re-implemented it for her so it reflects throughout the game!

It will likely be a few more updates, but soon!

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! That's a great suggestion, and roughly what I had in mind for it to start (though a bit better even!). I'll for sure look back to it when I'm working on those scenes!

The main thing holding me back on getting these scenes in is that Anya's bust image is currently implemented in only a single image in the main scenes. I've got the artwork and the programming in to make it modular (with Eillana as the test subject for this) but I'll have to go back through each and every one of Anya's scenes and re-implemented it for her so it reflects throughout the game!

It will likely be a few more updates, but soon!
Here's a bit more for your enjoyment... pls let me know what you think... I might have something really big to share w/ you

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Here's a bit more for your enjoyment... pls let me know what you think... I might have something really big to share w/ you

I'm liking where you're going with that! Everyone's suggestions so far have been great!

I also have some big plans for the slime dungeon, mostly involving collecting slimes via births (fishtank in your room perhaps?) and releasing them to breed in the wild (changing the spawns of the first dungeon for collecting resources or just for challenging fights?). Would be a fun tie-in with the gameplay perhaps!

Although, again, gotta get the basics in first! I have notebooks full of plans because, as it turns out, you can think a lot faster than you can implement :LOL:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm liking where you're going with that! Everyone's suggestions so far have been great!

I also have some big plans for the slime dungeon, mostly involving collecting slimes via births (fishtank in your room perhaps?) and releasing them to breed in the wild (changing the spawns of the first dungeon for collecting resources or just for challenging fights?). Would be a fun tie-in with the gameplay perhaps!

Although, again, gotta get the basics in first! I have notebooks full of plans because, as it turns out, you can think a lot faster than you can implement :LOL:
I hope the dark/ light magic I suggested would be incorporated

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I hope the dark/ light magic I suggested would be incorporated
The original plans for the game actually involved multiple branches for each section of magic!
Things like Witchcraft school incorporating potions, earth magic, and familiars
Or light magic involving blessings(buffs and healing?), light magic, and higher level holy magic!

It's not a discarded plan in any way, I just realized that it would be more fun to start off with 1 basis for each school, then expand after each one has a nice progression line.

I do love the idea of being able to build your character that way too! It sounds great for the higher-level ones!

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The original plans for the game actually involved multiple branches for each section of magic!
Things like Witchcraft school incorporating potions, earth magic, and familiars
Or light magic involving blessings(buffs and healing?), light magic, and higher level holy magic!

It's not a discarded plan in any way, I just realized that it would be more fun to start off with 1 basis for each school, then expand after each one has a nice progression line.

I do love the idea of being able to build your character that way too! It sounds great for the higher-level ones!
of course having demon angel magic is end game content depending how pure your character is

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017

Your characters are really interesting... and I'm enjoying how well the dialogue portrays their emotions and character traits... the slime and pregnancy gameplay really got me hooked... one of my female friends got me turned onto monster girls and tentacle play awhile back bc she had me buy a published hardback edition of a monster manual/encyclopedia she was too afraid to purchase by herself and couldn't be seen w/ at home... bc see still lives w/ her parents...

needless to say... the author took a medically accurate scientifically realistic approach to how he observed and cataloged the different species of monsters... and bc of that... I found the section on slime girls... their life cycles... and specifically how they breed... the most interesting in a realistic sort of way... and that's when nostalgia hit me and I remembered the first time I saw a "slime" impregnate and breed a female...

I've actually tried to recreate that monster manual/encyclopedia entry... maybe if people are interested... I'll post what I've written up...

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019

Your characters are really interesting... and I'm enjoying how well the dialogue portrays their emotions and character traits... the slime and pregnancy gameplay really got me hooked... one of my female friends got me turned onto monster girls and tentacle play awhile back bc she had me buy a published hardback edition of a monster manual/encyclopedia she was too afraid to purchase by herself and couldn't be seen w/ at home... bc see still lives w/ her parents...

needless to say... the author took a medically accurate scientifically realistic approach to how he observed and cataloged the different species of monsters... and bc of that... I found the section on slime girls... their life cycles... and specifically how they breed... the most interesting in a realistic sort of way... and that's when nostalgia hit me and I remembered the first time I saw a "slime" impregnate and breed a female...

I've actually tried to recreate that monster manual/encyclopedia entry... maybe if people are interested... I'll post what I've written up...
Great ideas!

Me and my fiance also picked up the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. One of my favorites is the carrier slime, such a fun creature!

As an aside, if anyone wants to edit the wiki, send me a message with the account name. I'm working through deleting several thousand spam articles created on so I disabled editing and page creation to combat it.

Reactions: KMN

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Great ideas!

Me and my fiance also picked up the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. One of my favorites is the carrier slime, such a fun creature!
Then I think you'll really like what I've been trying to recreate... but I don't know if it's the same as the Monster Girl Encyclopedia... and it's not completely finished either... having a hard time remembering/recreating the last few parts...

I used to have a really awesome ability to remember stuff... but that all changed the day the fire nation attacked... ... all joking aside... military did a number... between being run over, shot, blown up, and having a building collapse on yours truly... kinda missing an entire year upstairs... and my ADHD which I thought I grew out of came back with a vengeance... which is great for brainstorming ideas... off both my own and others... not so much for creating original ideas or for fully fleshing out others...

So what I'm trying to say... is anyone read my blerp about Slimes and wants to add anything to it... don't be afraid to post bc that might jump-start your truly...

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I broke this up into part to help me flesh it out some...

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
as of right now is there no way to get Anya slime infected : o the inflation caused by the slime parasit hot . question... is that only parasit in the game? Oo

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
as of right now is there no way to get Anya slime infected : o the inflation caused by the slime parasit hot . question... is that only parasit in the game? Oo
Currently Slimes are the only parasite in the game. More are planned soon, starting with tentacles!
Anya's expanded slime events are in the works still. Slightly derailed (so not next update) but hopefully very soon, I got a big chunk done with basework for her done with it this update!

Reactions: International

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Currently Slimes are the only parasite in the game. More are planned soon, starting with tentacles!
Anya's expanded slime events are in the works still. Slightly derailed (so not next update) but hopefully very soon, I got a big chunk done with basework for her done with it this update!
tentacles sound like fun for her :eek: btw :eek: any planes on adding more jobs i heard being a nurse is in the works :eek: just need easier way to make more money.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
tentacles sound like fun for her :eek: btw :eek: any planes on adding more jobs i heard being a nurse is in the works :eek: just need easier way to make more money.
New job will be coming very soon! The end goal is 10+, but not all will be available from the start of the game, this next one is one of those, but it's also only gated by a handful of the easiest stat to get.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
New job will be coming very soon! The end goal is 10+, but not all will be available from the start of the game, this next one is one of those, but it's also only gated by a handful of the easiest stat to get.
can you get the relationship with anya past interested in this version or is that next version :eek:

this is one of the few games that actually has a nice management thing set up :eek:

ooooh please please do this : o once you put in the nurse job:eek: can we help out with any preg students that come in with issues or check ups or if they want or may not want to keep being infected by random stuff. ex slimes for example is that something you could concider putting in as a random nurse job :eek:

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes