bom44

Feb 13, 2020
damn, this is very dilemma for me.
the tag are good but the graphic is 1/10
should i play this

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
anything that is hand drawn with animations is good enough. if you knew how much work it takes to actually draw out a human yet alone animate it frame by frame. it takes ALOT of work to do this. the fact he is able to do this. is nice enough.

Reactions: hgameartman

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is having baby slimes suppose to boost Anya's defense by adding to her state every time she has a slime baby Oo?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
is having baby slimes suppose to boost Anya's defense by adding to her state every time she has a slime baby Oo?
Parasites have some interesting effects on their host. In the case of slimes, while giving birth they increase defense (due to enduring the pain), and while you are carrying them they give a boost to endurance and will (defense and magic defense) max stat caps, while reducing int and str stat caps for balance (they sap some of your strength?).

This will be elaborated on more later in the game, especially when we have more parasites!

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Parasites have some interesting effects on their host. In the case of slimes, while giving birth they increase defense (due to enduring the pain), and while you are carrying them they give a boost to endurance and will (defense and magic defense) max stat caps, while reducing int and str stat caps for balance (they sap some of your strength?).

This will be elaborated on more later in the game, especially when we have more parasites!
well that is awesome : o cant wait for you to add more parasites to the game : o hopefully one parasite doesnt overwrite another so we can have more then one at the same time : )

Reactions: KMN and hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
well that is awesome : o cant wait for you to add more parasites to the game : o hopefully one parasite doesnt overwrite another so we can have more then one at the same time : )
There's going to be many that can't be combined (two different ones in the womb won't likely share...) but there will likely be a few that attack other areas that can coexist! (IE-Tentacle parasite armor? sounds great!)

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
There's going to be many that can't be combined (two different ones in the womb won't likely share...) but there will likely be a few that attack other areas that can coexist! (IE-Tentacle parasite armor? sounds great!)
Parasites, Slimes, Tentacles... with their powers combined... I give you... Hermaphrodites...

I remember you saying that some parasites arent considered a pregnancy... but I think it would be awesome if Slimes and Tentacles could combine in the womb and become a pregnancy

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Parasites, Slimes, Tentacles... with their powers combined... I give you... Hermaphrodites...

I remember you saying that some parasites arent considered a pregnancy... but I think it would be awesome if Slimes and Tentacles could combine in the womb and become a pregnancy
It's sort of a technicality at this point, with only slimes, but generally.
* Parasites don't go away after giving birth. They also actively defend their nest (ie- block other creatures/pregnancy from occurring)
* Parasites modify the body, sometimes permanently(although any visible changes will be reversable ingame) EX) (stat gains for now, or, with slimes, after playing host for several cycles your body can handle more at once)
* Parasites will be able to infest different areas, IE- your butt, the tentacle armor idea, etc etc.

There is cross-breeding planned as well! currently only with slimes, but it might be fun to work with multiple different creatures....

You already had me before, and I thought it couldn't get better, but...

Are there any types of parasites/effects that you will not do?
Hard no to any guro or generally super-gross. Nothing in the eyes, etc etc.

Overall, the main rule of it is that everything can be removed/fixed, if you want it to be, and nothing is forced on you. That means that, for example, if a monster nests within mammary glands, there will be ways to stop it, clear (but lore-friendly!) warnings about what's happening, and, if all else fails, the option to (fade into the light), which basically just means the crystal of safe returns activates and pulls you back to the nurses office (missing the rest of the day, of course)

I'm already somewhat doing this with the clear distinction of being able to fight off most creatures (but they still damage you) but want to implement different ways in the future that are more lore and gameplay-friendly.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How do you get to second floor at night?
Raise corruption through tavern PTJ events or wait until a future semester (I think around semester 3, not entirely sure)

It does lead to a dungeon that's slightly harder than first area of the main tower that unlocks early semester 2, so be prepared and bring potions and stuff.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Still no idea how to get the goddamn wand. Ugh. Been to the Artefact use class, got the materials in the dungeon, but how dafug do you actually craft the thing?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Still no idea how to get the goddamn wand. Ugh. Been to the Artefact use class, got the materials in the dungeon, but how dafug do you actually craft the thing?
Bring the ingredients to the last artifacts class. In addition to crafting it during that class, the last class also unlocks the recipe for use at the crafting area in the village.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
this isnt one of those IMMEDIATE CORRUPTION type things is it? i like some realistic gradual change in how the protagonist personality changes.

We laugh about it with those I SUCKED ONE COCK NOW IM A COCK WHORE games but there are so many that do exactly that.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
this isnt one of those IMMEDIATE CORRUPTION type things is it? i like some realistic gradual change in how the protagonist personality changes.

We laugh about it with those I SUCKED ONE COCK NOW IM A COCK WHORE games but there are so many that do exactly that.
Corruption in this game is more of a state of "How willing Olivia is to debase herself" or just general selfishness. She's pretty easy-going(and somewhat a pervert) but it's not exactly an easily-quantifiable thing there.

Even at max corruption she's still relatively normal, the only thing that really changes is that she might be willing to, say, let some men at the tavern run a train on her or something like that, something that would be too risky or dirty for a normal person to do..

Similarly, purity is less a measure of "hating sex" and more a measure of "goodwill" or "love". So, for example, she can be perfectly pure, while also being a complete slut, but she would be more "I'm making them feel good!" rather than "Make me feel good!".

It's mostly shown from dialog changes in some H scenes, as well as with what each path unlocks, with, for example, high corruption for now leading into prostitution (and, later, a sort of "after school sex-slave club" at the corrupt church at much higher levels of corruption).

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Imma be honest, this game has some good ideas but it's so damn hard to find the content you're looking for even with the scene guide. Currently stuck on trying to get scene 3 with the imps, after letting them grope MC about 15 times, still no clue what I'm meant to do past that or how to actually even get the scene, since I can't tell if anything happens during the minigame itself.

Plus I may as well ask - how are you meant to raise corruption?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Imma be honest, this game has some good ideas but it's so damn hard to find the content you're looking for even with the scene guide. Currently stuck on trying to get scene 3 with the imps, after letting them grope MC about 15 times, still no clue what I'm meant to do past that or how to actually even get the scene, since I can't tell if anything happens during the minigame itself.

Plus I may as well ask - how are you meant to raise corruption?
It's a bit harder than raising purity, but the corrupt church is found after you get through the 2nd floor dungeon at night when it unlocks, either through time or corruption.

There is a repeatable masturbation scene that functions as a source of steady corruption each night (and you can skip to the church once you've discovered it once).

The other method of raising corruption involves purposefully failing at the tavern PTJ with certain male clients, who will take advantage of the situation to try to extort your character to do naughty things for them. Repeating this and the follow-up scenes that unlock as corruption rises gradually increases your corruption over time.

As for the imps event, the minigame has multiple difficulty levels unlocked over time. It's only on the hard difficulty (with imps chasing you around) at night that they will be brave enough to do more than grope.

for more information on the PTJ, though I need to get some more work done on the wiki as it's still very incomplete..

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
It's sort of a technicality at this point, with only slimes, but generally.
* Parasites don't go away after giving birth. They also actively defend their nest (ie- block other creatures/pregnancy from occurring)
* Parasites modify the body, sometimes permanently(although any visible changes will be reversible in-game) EX) (stat gains for now, or, with slimes, after playing host for several cycles your body can handle more at once)
* Parasites will be able to infest different areas, IE- your butt, the tentacle armor idea, etc etc.

There is cross-breeding planned as well! currently only with slimes, but it might be fun to work with multiple different creatures...
So yeah... I'm still writing portions of that monster manual... and this topic was brought up by one of the girls that are helping me... when it comes to slimes... what's the difference between breeding and impregnation... and I think its the perfect question for this topic... and we came up w/ our own answers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hgameartman

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
hey guys how do i find andrew in the game ?
iv played a lot this morning but im not able to find him any clue where i need to go ?
You have to take the swordsmanship class, and then eventually you meet each other and start to spar with him (a lot, like a ton).

And then you start to tutor him (a lot, like a ton). Eventually you sex (very eventually).

What I'm trying to say is that it takes weeks to get anywhere with him.

Edit: Whoops didn't see all the other posts

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes