2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
can you get the relationship with anya past interested in this version or is that next version :eek:

this is one of the few games that actually has a nice management thing set up :eek:

ooooh please please do this : o once you put in the nurse job:eek: can we help out with any preg students that come in with issues or check ups or if they want or may not want to keep being infected by random stuff. ex slimes for example is that something you could concider putting in as a random nurse job :eek:
Anya should be able to go from Dislike - Neutral - Acquaintances - Friends - Interested - Lovers, but the last level (500+ likability) doesn't have (lovers) as a description because I wanted to transition to a heart-level UI instead, which I did on, I think, Andrew and Eillana's events.

Each character's base storyline will have 10 scenes, plus a few repeatable scenes. Various events should also trigger side-stories when they're developed, which will unlock new H-scenes and various events.

Currently, only Anya and Andrew have the base 10 scenes, and Andrew's take a bit longer to go through due to the fact that gifting was bugged and had to be put off until later.

The nurse's aid job has a lot of fun H-events planned too! They might take some time to develop properly (since I'm running low on time for this update and the job still isn't even fully functional :cry: but hopefully soon!)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Anya should be able to go from Dislike - Neutral - Acquaintances - Friends - Interested - Lovers, but the last level (500+ likability) doesn't have (lovers) as a description because I wanted to transition to a heart-level UI instead, which I did on, I think, Andrew and Eillana's events.

Each character's base storyline will have 10 scenes, plus a few repeatable scenes. Various events should also trigger side-stories when they're developed, which will unlock new H-scenes and various events.

Currently, only Anya and Andrew have the base 10 scenes, and Andrew's take a bit longer to go through due to the fact that gifting was bugged and had to be put off until later.

The nurse's aid job has a lot of fun H-events planned too! They might take some time to develop properly (since I'm running low on time for this update and the job still isn't even fully functional :cry: but hopefully soon!)
is there a way to tell how much a npc likes you (cause Anya at Interested but doesnt say HOW interested she is, right now she seems only want to go to the tavern when i click hang out LOL _) and i had no idea you could date Eillana : O i never meet her where she at :eek:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
is there a way to tell how much a npc likes you (cause Anya at Interested but doesnt say HOW interested she is, right now she seems only want to go to the tavern when i click hang out LOL _) and i had no idea you could date Eillana : O i never meet her where she at :eek:
As of right now the text is the main way for Anya. The (Interested) line will vanish when she's at max, which happens, I think, right after her final scene.

There's also her diary next to her bed if you want to peek at that. It's a bit more detailed, if a bit more cheesy. Final is (Level 10: Destined Friends, and a note saying you can't get any closer to them)
Not sure if Andrew has the diary thing, I don't think he does, but I'll probably get it added for all of them.

As for Eillana...
Only 4 of her scenes are available, but you start dating her though attending the book club. She's very busy, so she doesn't get any time except for book club, so it's sort of a special case. Past level 4ish? the plan is for you to be able to visit her at her house (you get invited) and having some fun events in the library centering around her new library assistant the school finally gets for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword26 and KMN

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
ooooh please please do this : o once you put in the nurse job:eek: can we help out with any preg students that come in with issues or check ups or if they want or may not want to keep being infected by random stuff. ex slimes for example is that something you could concider putting in as a random nurse job :eek:
Seeing at the Nurse's Aid job was brought up... as someone that was a combat medic and an EMT... is it possible to add in a White Mage kind of class... maybe having prerequisites in light magic and all the potions courses... then instead of just being a sometimes Aid to the Nurses... just helping w/ paperwork and just grabbing things off the shelves.... you become full/part-time Nurse/Nursing Assistant... able to do full check-ups, exams, and full work-ups... actual tasks that require magic and potions knowledge...

and to make it all worth it... add in a few events and some repeatable H-scenes where you can give your friends and lovers special exams...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hgameartman

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Seeing at the Nurse's Aid job was brought up... as someone that was a combat medic and an EMT... is it possible to add in a White Mage kind of class... maybe having prerequisites in light magic and all the potions courses... then instead of just being a sometimes Aid to the Nurses... just helping w/ paperwork and just grabbing things off the shelves.... you become full/part-time Nurse/Nursing Assistant... able to do full check-ups, exams, and full work-ups... actual tasks that require magic and potions knowledge...

and to make it all worth it... add in a few events and some repeatable H-scenes where you can give your friends and lovers special exams...

first. (thank you for your service) second that is an awesome and kinky idea :p

Anya's final scene??? which is that Oo?

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019

Great ideas! The current plan is actually for base light magic to include a little of the main light magic branches (light magic and blessings/white-magic curing), and for them to tie in directly to the later levels of the PTJ, IE different spells/abilities to cure ailments, etc.

As it's working currently, it's a bit complex, but you diagnose and treat students as they come in, as well as manage stock. Treatment can be done with items (stock) or with spells/skills you know (ex) Excite Passive spell helps with exhaustion, etc etc)

The storyline idea sounds great too, and would tie in perfect for extending Andrew's storyline with side-stories in the future!

first. (thank you for your service) second that is an awesome and kinky idea :p

Anya's final scene??? which is that Oo?

Scene 10, from what I remember, takes place in a bathroom, and involves a short little sex scene where you help her with the lingering side effects of the potion she had made.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

Scene 10, from what I remember, takes place in a bathroom, and involves a short little sex scene where you help her with the lingering side effects of the potion she had made.
hmm is the stall suppose to show up over the characters Oo so you cant see them ALSO just letting you know

while she pregnant two portraits are showing while she giving birth D: not rally sure if that intentional

btw this happened when i was at the table and i clicked saved (i was able to get out of it but it was... nerve waking, thank you for the stuck release)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
hmm is the stall suppose to show up over the characters Oo so you cant see them ALSO just letting you know

while she pregnant two portraits are showing while she giving birth D: not rally sure if that intentional

btw this happened when i was at the table and i clicked saved (i was able to get out of it but it was... nerve waking, thank you for the stuck release)
Saving is currently a bit funky as, in order to be able to save anywhere, saving has to move you to another map and then move you back. (turns out, all those walking students, while pretty, is really, really disliked by RPGmaker's save system. It bricks save files without telling you if you save while multiple students are walking the halls on your current map)

This normally would be fine, except for the fact that pixel-based movement means that if you're low on the tile it thinks you're in the next tile, placing you in walls and stuff.

Most of this is fixed by an event that checks to make sure you're in a safe space before returning control, but there are some edge cases with furniture and stuff I think, hence the "unsticker". I'll continue looking into it though to try to fix it up more!

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i loooove the walking students : ) not only is it pretty but it gives so much LIFE into the game. i would love to be able to do that :eek: for villages and what not : o and for forest life too. oh my

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
random slime/ tentacle attacks from drains in bathrooms and showers... :sneaky::giggle:;)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Next update is coming close to completion, but hit a few snags in terms of testing and bugfixes which will take a tiny bit longer for full release.
ETA: Probably a few days from today (4th)

Here's some.. art? Of some kind.

Anyway, here's Olivia in a bikini I drew to practice my shading and anatomy.

OliviaBikiniSketch8.png

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Next update is coming close to completion, but hit a few snags in terms of testing and bugfixes which will take a tiny bit longer for full release.
ETA: Probably a few days from today (4th)

Here's some.. art? Of some kind.

Anyway, here's Olivia in a bikini I drew to practice my shading and anatomy.

View attachment 759630
You've definitely improved a lot in art skills during the development of this game. Which if I remember was part of the point of you making this game.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019

This update we also have guest art! I collaborated with an infinitely more talented artist for an animation specially made for Anya! They did the artwork, and I did the animation!

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You know I was wondering how I missed a game with as good of art as what I saw as the first screenshot in the latest updates, then I actually clicked on the thread and saw the second screenshot. So which ones a more accurate representation of the game, the first or second screenshot?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You know I was wondering how I missed a game with as good of art as what I saw as the first screenshot in the latest updates, then I actually clicked on the thread and saw the second screenshot. So which ones a more accurate representation of the game, the first or second screenshot?
The second screenshot, the new cover is closer to my current skill level, but I have a long way to go before I'm that good... and I have to re-do all the art in the game in the future anyway as I made huge improvements over the past 3ish months.

I did a collaboration with another artist who is infinantly better then me where I did the animation and he did the art. I plan to continue improving my art and will likely do more collaberations but if pure art is what you're looking for you might wanna pass and come back in a year after I improve some more and re-do all the artwork again.

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
hey guys how do i find andrew in the game ?
iv played a lot this morning but im not able to find him any clue where i need to go ?

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played for some time now. This game was great from the start. I am waiting a little bit until I am blown a away with the amount of content and the amount of game play there is. I find that I am more often than not disappointed if I download every update and there is hardly any content. (not saying that is the case here, its definitely a me problem)

What would be nice to know is where you are in implementation of everything. Are you behind your initial schedule or you blasting through your schedule?

What point can we expect some of the artwork to be updated? This is in no way to rush you, rather what would you have completed before going back and doing the art? ex. stable saves, basic bones of the combat system in place, more of the main story completed

Will you be collaborating with artists more often or like you said, you want to practice and do alot of the art yourself?

I keep hearing people talk about potions class and how potions will have effects on certain events. Do you have any mind blowing events planned or anything crazy you think would be cool? (don't have to spoil anything if you don't want to)

Will all of the female characters be able to get pregnant once the story progresses further? if so will each character be able to experience different kinds of pregnancy?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
hey guys how do i find andrew in the game ?
iv played a lot this morning but im not able to find him any clue where i need to go ?
He's into swordsplay, so he appears after the first swordsmanship class.
Eillana is somewhat similar, in the at her first few relationship scenes are all locked behind attending book club.

I haven't played for some time now. This game was great from the start. I am waiting a little bit until I am blown a away with the amount of content and the amount of game play there is. I find that I am more often than not disappointed if I download every update and there is hardly any content. (not saying that is the case here, its definitely a me problem)

What would be nice to know is where you are in implementation of everything. Are you behind your initial schedule or you blasting through your schedule?

What point can we expect some of the artwork to be updated? This is in no way to rush you, rather what would you have completed before going back and doing the art? ex. stable saves, basic bones of the combat system in place, more of the main story completed

Will you be collaborating with artists more often or like you said, you want to practice and do alot of the art yourself?

I keep hearing people talk about potions class and how potions will have effects on certain events. Do you have any mind blowing events planned or anything crazy you think would be cool? (don't have to spoil anything if you don't want to)

Will all of the female characters be able to get pregnant once the story progresses further? if so will each character be able to experience different kinds of pregnancy?
Might be a little behind, but not terribly. I would estimate I'm at 20% complete when my goal is to be 33% complete by the end of this year, to keep to an estimated goal of 3 years in development. Probably at around 50% I'll secretly start working on a new project in my free time, then at 75% or so I'll unveil it after a year or so of development because I have lots of ideas for new games!

Artwork will be updated probably in a few months. I might, in the next month or two, start on updating the fallen/birth pose and animations while I do a few weeks of head, shoulder, hair, and eyes studies, which will likely take me at a few months or so to get through all of them. I would start updating them immediately, but I feel like I'm advancing so quickly over the last few weeks that, by the end... I would want to update them all again!

More collaborations are planned, but some might not be on sexy art (In particular, the artist I collaborated with this time wanted to shift to doing SFW art instead of NSFW, but there's plenty of SFW art needed in the game too!)

Regardless of planned collaborations, I'm still doing art myself. This time, for example, I just threw some focus onto making a cute new banner image of Olivia to practice my skills! I'm really happy with how it turned out too, the head and hands are still really off, but the shading and clothing folds I love how I made them!

Pregnancy is planned (and even implemented) for both Anya and Eillana. What's not implemented is roughly a hundred + lines of dialog tied to Anya's various events, all using a system that won't modularly show it... Or, for Eilana, any events to actually cause it....

Various kinds will also happen, but will likely be tied to events as they make sense (IE, no monster pregnancy for someone who refuses to leave the castle and engage with monsters, etc etc) That's not to say that everyone's going to be all happy-go-lucky, someone's probably going to end up a little upset when, say, she's walking in the gardens and gets a little surprise from a tentacle plant, but only when it makes sense!

Wheras Anya, from the start, has shown interest in slime pregnancy, so that for sure is in the works.

Hoping to get to those soon.

And potions are planned to have several events tied to them, as are the passive skills and spells you can get throughout the game. The passive spells in particular many of them just got tied to the nurse's aid PTJ, allowing their use in treatment to avoid losing gold from using up

Oh, I also have the same feeling about updates. I always feel like mine are too small....
So I did a test with this update! The results were.... interesting, at least.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KMN and Mitsukayn
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes